AdTheorent Introduces Post-Click Tracking For Mobile Advertising
NEW YORK (October 26, 2012) – AdTheorent, Inc. the intelligent Real Time Bidding (RTB)-enabled mobile ad network, today announced the recent deployment of its Traktion™ tracking and analytics platform. Traktion offers advertisers a superior method for tracking post-click behavior across a wide variety of mobile advertising tactics, delivered in a manner that is technically seamless to mobile users and protective of their privacy.
AdTheorent developed Traktion as an important part of its second-generation mobile ad network because data-driven modeling drives AdTheorent’s intelligent mobile ad delivery. “Marketers and brands can see that mobile usage increases every month – and yet they’re frustrated with the current barriers in tracking post-click results after a consumer has clicked on a mobile ad,” said Anthony Iacovone (pictured), CEO and co-founder, AdTheorent. “For too long marketers have relied on click measurement – we believe effective digital and mobile advertising depends on the ability to model against post-click events such as App downloads or product purchases.” Traktion-powered post-click analytics help provide the real-time data on which AdTheorent ad-targeting models are based.
In addition, Traktion provides these valuable conversion analytics while fostering a consumer’s rights to privacy and anonymity. Traktion does not depend upon fixed, hardware-specific IDs which can be linked to a consumer’s personal information, cannot be changed or reset, and provide consumers no mechanism to “opt-out.” Rather, Traktion was designed to work with other standards and methods (including Apple’s “identifierforAdvertising” (IFA) and Android’s IMEA, each based on randomly generated (and changeable) values intended for advertisers) to identify the post-click behaviors of a device within the context of an advertiser’s mobile property without identifying the device or linking it to any specific user.
“Some consumer groups have expressed legitimate concerns about advertisers accessing personally identifiable information as part of their mobile advertising efforts, and we designed Traktion to integrate with developing protocols and standards which mitigate those concerns,” said James Lawson, Managing Partner and Chief Legal Officer, AdTheorent. “Our goal is to work with our partners to eliminate the false-choice between consumer privacy and mobile advertising effectiveness: we can honor the privacy of consumers while also delivering the detailed stats and analytics about post-click behavior that marketers and advertisers are looking for.”
AdTheorent is the world’s first truly intelligent Real Time Bidding (RTB)-enabled mobile ad network, powered by a platform built from the ground up to address the specific needs of the mobile advertising ecosystem. AdTheorent’s platform delivers Intelligent Impressions™ by integrating its 20,000+ mobile inventory sources and analyzing hundreds of thousands of potential impressions per second based on highly enriched demographic information, behavioral factors, location data, device features, as well as other advertiser-specified targeting criteria. Using predictive modeling to identify impressions with a higher propensity for conversion and awareness lift, the AdTheorent platform places bids in real-time within the pricing parameters established by the advertiser. The result to brands and marketers is higher conversion rates at a significantly lower cost – the Intelligent Impression™. For more information visit: www.adtheorent.com.
You require no special skill to start using our mobile advertising network services.
Just signup, submit your site, get the code and put on your mobile website ans you are done.
You will start earning points for every valick.
Leave a Comment
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that