AdTheorent Introduces Post-Click Tracking For Mobile Advertising
NEW YORK (October 26, 2012) – AdTheorent, Inc. the intelligent Real Time Bidding (RTB)-enabled mobile ad network, today announced the recent deployment of its Traktion™ tracking and analytics platform. Traktion offers advertisers a superior method for tracking post-click behavior across a wide variety of mobile advertising tactics, delivered in a manner that is technically seamless to mobile users and protective of their privacy.
AdTheorent developed Traktion as an important part of its second-generation mobile ad network because data-driven modeling drives AdTheorent’s intelligent mobile ad delivery. “Marketers and brands can see that mobile usage increases every month – and yet they’re frustrated with the current barriers in tracking post-click results after a consumer has clicked on a mobile ad,” said Anthony Iacovone (pictured), CEO and co-founder, AdTheorent. “For too long marketers have relied on click measurement – we believe effective digital and mobile advertising depends on the ability to model against post-click events such as App downloads or product purchases.” Traktion-powered post-click analytics help provide the real-time data on which AdTheorent ad-targeting models are based.
In addition, Traktion provides these valuable conversion analytics while fostering a consumer’s rights to privacy and anonymity. Traktion does not depend upon fixed, hardware-specific IDs which can be linked to a consumer’s personal information, cannot be changed or reset, and provide consumers no mechanism to “opt-out.” Rather, Traktion was designed to work with other standards and methods (including Apple’s “identifierforAdvertising” (IFA) and Android’s IMEA, each based on randomly generated (and changeable) values intended for advertisers) to identify the post-click behaviors of a device within the context of an advertiser’s mobile property without identifying the device or linking it to any specific user.
“Some consumer groups have expressed legitimate concerns about advertisers accessing personally identifiable information as part of their mobile advertising efforts, and we designed Traktion to integrate with developing protocols and standards which mitigate those concerns,” said James Lawson, Managing Partner and Chief Legal Officer, AdTheorent. “Our goal is to work with our partners to eliminate the false-choice between consumer privacy and mobile advertising effectiveness: we can honor the privacy of consumers while also delivering the detailed stats and analytics about post-click behavior that marketers and advertisers are looking for.”
AdTheorent is the world’s first truly intelligent Real Time Bidding (RTB)-enabled mobile ad network, powered by a platform built from the ground up to address the specific needs of the mobile advertising ecosystem. AdTheorent’s platform delivers Intelligent Impressions™ by integrating its 20,000+ mobile inventory sources and analyzing hundreds of thousands of potential impressions per second based on highly enriched demographic information, behavioral factors, location data, device features, as well as other advertiser-specified targeting criteria. Using predictive modeling to identify impressions with a higher propensity for conversion and awareness lift, the AdTheorent platform places bids in real-time within the pricing parameters established by the advertiser. The result to brands and marketers is higher conversion rates at a significantly lower cost – the Intelligent Impression™. For more information visit: www.adtheorent.com.
You require no special skill to start using our mobile advertising network services.
Just signup, submit your site, get the code and put on your mobile website ans you are done.
You will start earning points for every valick.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]