AdTheorent Introduces Post-Click Tracking For Mobile Advertising
NEW YORK (October 26, 2012) – AdTheorent, Inc. the intelligent Real Time Bidding (RTB)-enabled mobile ad network, today announced the recent deployment of its Traktion™ tracking and analytics platform. Traktion offers advertisers a superior method for tracking post-click behavior across a wide variety of mobile advertising tactics, delivered in a manner that is technically seamless to mobile users and protective of their privacy.
AdTheorent developed Traktion as an important part of its second-generation mobile ad network because data-driven modeling drives AdTheorent’s intelligent mobile ad delivery. “Marketers and brands can see that mobile usage increases every month – and yet they’re frustrated with the current barriers in tracking post-click results after a consumer has clicked on a mobile ad,” said Anthony Iacovone (pictured), CEO and co-founder, AdTheorent. “For too long marketers have relied on click measurement – we believe effective digital and mobile advertising depends on the ability to model against post-click events such as App downloads or product purchases.” Traktion-powered post-click analytics help provide the real-time data on which AdTheorent ad-targeting models are based.
In addition, Traktion provides these valuable conversion analytics while fostering a consumer’s rights to privacy and anonymity. Traktion does not depend upon fixed, hardware-specific IDs which can be linked to a consumer’s personal information, cannot be changed or reset, and provide consumers no mechanism to “opt-out.” Rather, Traktion was designed to work with other standards and methods (including Apple’s “identifierforAdvertising” (IFA) and Android’s IMEA, each based on randomly generated (and changeable) values intended for advertisers) to identify the post-click behaviors of a device within the context of an advertiser’s mobile property without identifying the device or linking it to any specific user.
“Some consumer groups have expressed legitimate concerns about advertisers accessing personally identifiable information as part of their mobile advertising efforts, and we designed Traktion to integrate with developing protocols and standards which mitigate those concerns,” said James Lawson, Managing Partner and Chief Legal Officer, AdTheorent. “Our goal is to work with our partners to eliminate the false-choice between consumer privacy and mobile advertising effectiveness: we can honor the privacy of consumers while also delivering the detailed stats and analytics about post-click behavior that marketers and advertisers are looking for.”
AdTheorent is the world’s first truly intelligent Real Time Bidding (RTB)-enabled mobile ad network, powered by a platform built from the ground up to address the specific needs of the mobile advertising ecosystem. AdTheorent’s platform delivers Intelligent Impressions™ by integrating its 20,000+ mobile inventory sources and analyzing hundreds of thousands of potential impressions per second based on highly enriched demographic information, behavioral factors, location data, device features, as well as other advertiser-specified targeting criteria. Using predictive modeling to identify impressions with a higher propensity for conversion and awareness lift, the AdTheorent platform places bids in real-time within the pricing parameters established by the advertiser. The result to brands and marketers is higher conversion rates at a significantly lower cost – the Intelligent Impression™. For more information visit: www.adtheorent.com.
You require no special skill to start using our mobile advertising network services.
Just signup, submit your site, get the code and put on your mobile website ans you are done.
You will start earning points for every valick.
Leave a Comment
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial