Adobe Offers View Into Campaign Management with AdLens, Facebook Ad Exchange (FBX) Integration
Digital Marketers and agencies are always looking for a better way to capture and view all aspects of their online campaigns – across search, display and social media channels. Today, Adobe announced the latest release of its AdLens product that the company claims will directly address this need by providing a single platform to track all ad campaigns, nipping at the heels of companies like Promodity and the mobile enabled campaign management platform Motricity.
Adobe AdLens is a rebranded product, acquired earlier this year from Efficient Frontier, and snaps into the larger Adobe Digital Marketing Suite. According to Adobe, the latest release of AdLens will include improved audience targeting and enhanced social advertising capabilities. Here are some additional new features included in this updated version:
- Official access to Facebook Ad Exchange (FBX), allowing marketers to buy ads on Facebook via real-time bidding. This supplements AdLens’ existing real-time bidding infrastructure.
- Seamless data integration with Adobe SiteCatalyst and Adobe AudienceManager.
“Marketers have several challenges when it comes to allocating advertising dollars and showing ROI across channels,” said David Karnstedt, senior vice president of Media and Advertising Solutions at Adobe. “Now, with an unprecedented level of campaign analytics and insight across different media, Adobe AdLens enables marketers to accomplish more in less time by using the most comprehensive digital advertising platform available.”
One area of differentiation from competing platforms is what Adobe attributes to their predictive algorithms or “mathematical models to weigh risk and return across numerous events and scenarios.” According to Adobe, most other solutions on the market rely solely on a rules-based approach to campaign management, and thus, do not provide a real-time, actionable view into ad performance and analytics.
According to Mike Margolin, vice president, interactive marketing director at RPA, a leading independent advertising agency, “We’re excited Adobe AdLens now offers us native SiteCatalyst integration. Adobe is eliminating the need for cumbersome data transfers and this move strengthens the technology’s already powerful ad optimization capabilities.”
Last month, Adobe launched Adobe Social, a social marketing product aimed at tracking and measuring the influence of social media channels online beyond the soft metrics: Likes, comments and retweets. While competing platforms like Visible, and Radian6, acquired last year by Salesforce.com for $326 million, have done a great job carving a niche out for these types of social measurement technologies, only time will tell if Adobe may in fact be looking through a shortsighted lens in attempt to prematurely crowd out the market.
- Pingback from PPC Campaign Management - Increase Return On Investment | Affiliate Marketing | Niche Internet Marketing
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s