Adobe Offers View Into Campaign Management with AdLens, Facebook Ad Exchange (FBX) Integration
Digital Marketers and agencies are always looking for a better way to capture and view all aspects of their online campaigns – across search, display and social media channels. Today, Adobe announced the latest release of its AdLens product that the company claims will directly address this need by providing a single platform to track all ad campaigns, nipping at the heels of companies like Promodity and the mobile enabled campaign management platform Motricity.
Adobe AdLens is a rebranded product, acquired earlier this year from Efficient Frontier, and snaps into the larger Adobe Digital Marketing Suite. According to Adobe, the latest release of AdLens will include improved audience targeting and enhanced social advertising capabilities. Here are some additional new features included in this updated version:
- Official access to Facebook Ad Exchange (FBX), allowing marketers to buy ads on Facebook via real-time bidding. This supplements AdLens’ existing real-time bidding infrastructure.
- Seamless data integration with Adobe SiteCatalyst and Adobe AudienceManager.
“Marketers have several challenges when it comes to allocating advertising dollars and showing ROI across channels,” said David Karnstedt, senior vice president of Media and Advertising Solutions at Adobe. “Now, with an unprecedented level of campaign analytics and insight across different media, Adobe AdLens enables marketers to accomplish more in less time by using the most comprehensive digital advertising platform available.”
One area of differentiation from competing platforms is what Adobe attributes to their predictive algorithms or “mathematical models to weigh risk and return across numerous events and scenarios.” According to Adobe, most other solutions on the market rely solely on a rules-based approach to campaign management, and thus, do not provide a real-time, actionable view into ad performance and analytics.
According to Mike Margolin, vice president, interactive marketing director at RPA, a leading independent advertising agency, “We’re excited Adobe AdLens now offers us native SiteCatalyst integration. Adobe is eliminating the need for cumbersome data transfers and this move strengthens the technology’s already powerful ad optimization capabilities.”
Last month, Adobe launched Adobe Social, a social marketing product aimed at tracking and measuring the influence of social media channels online beyond the soft metrics: Likes, comments and retweets. While competing platforms like Visible, and Radian6, acquired last year by Salesforce.com for $326 million, have done a great job carving a niche out for these types of social measurement technologies, only time will tell if Adobe may in fact be looking through a shortsighted lens in attempt to prematurely crowd out the market.
- Pingback from PPC Campaign Management - Increase Return On Investment | Affiliate Marketing | Niche Internet Marketing
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use