Adobe Offers View Into Campaign Management with AdLens, Facebook Ad Exchange (FBX) Integration
Digital Marketers and agencies are always looking for a better way to capture and view all aspects of their online campaigns – across search, display and social media channels. Today, Adobe announced the latest release of its AdLens product that the company claims will directly address this need by providing a single platform to track all ad campaigns, nipping at the heels of companies like Promodity and the mobile enabled campaign management platform Motricity.
Adobe AdLens is a rebranded product, acquired earlier this year from Efficient Frontier, and snaps into the larger Adobe Digital Marketing Suite. According to Adobe, the latest release of AdLens will include improved audience targeting and enhanced social advertising capabilities. Here are some additional new features included in this updated version:
- Official access to Facebook Ad Exchange (FBX), allowing marketers to buy ads on Facebook via real-time bidding. This supplements AdLens’ existing real-time bidding infrastructure.
- Seamless data integration with Adobe SiteCatalyst and Adobe AudienceManager.
“Marketers have several challenges when it comes to allocating advertising dollars and showing ROI across channels,” said David Karnstedt, senior vice president of Media and Advertising Solutions at Adobe. “Now, with an unprecedented level of campaign analytics and insight across different media, Adobe AdLens enables marketers to accomplish more in less time by using the most comprehensive digital advertising platform available.”
One area of differentiation from competing platforms is what Adobe attributes to their predictive algorithms or “mathematical models to weigh risk and return across numerous events and scenarios.” According to Adobe, most other solutions on the market rely solely on a rules-based approach to campaign management, and thus, do not provide a real-time, actionable view into ad performance and analytics.
According to Mike Margolin, vice president, interactive marketing director at RPA, a leading independent advertising agency, “We’re excited Adobe AdLens now offers us native SiteCatalyst integration. Adobe is eliminating the need for cumbersome data transfers and this move strengthens the technology’s already powerful ad optimization capabilities.”
Last month, Adobe launched Adobe Social, a social marketing product aimed at tracking and measuring the influence of social media channels online beyond the soft metrics: Likes, comments and retweets. While competing platforms like Visible, and Radian6, acquired last year by Salesforce.com for $326 million, have done a great job carving a niche out for these types of social measurement technologies, only time will tell if Adobe may in fact be looking through a shortsighted lens in attempt to prematurely crowd out the market.
- Pingback from PPC Campaign Management - Increase Return On Investment | Affiliate Marketing | Niche Internet Marketing
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than