Adfonic Introduces Madison, the Smarter Mobile DSP
LONDON and NEW YORK (October 30, 2012) – Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform, today announced the availability of its mobile demand-side platform (DSP) Madison, which gives large-spending advertising agencies and brands greater transparency, control and efficiency through access to a broad range of real-time bidding (RTB) inventory.
Madison empowers agencies and brands with transparent buying across multiple publisher sources through one central buying point. This feature enables full control over the inventory sources they buy across ― meaning that clients have a much clearer view of the value of what they are buying — with real-time analytics and reporting at an individual exchange level. Additionally, Madison enables agencies to buy mobile inventory more efficiently using advanced algorithms that bid on a per-impression basis and a fully automated marketplace optimized around value and results.
Madison’s unique features set it apart from competing solutions:
- Transparent buying across multiple publisher sources.
- Full control over ad placements, with comprehensive real-time performance reports.
- Increased margins through a sophisticated bidding model on RTB exchanges, and the capability to increase the maximum bid price to drive increased spend and inventory.
- True buying granularity through per-impression optimization, powered by algorithms that determine where to place bids on a per-impression basis.
- A fully managed service or self-service option.
- A streamlined and automated mobile media buying process.
- Ownership of more data to support future campaign planning.
“Large agencies and advertisers must access mobile inventory at scale, directly and transparently, with smarter algorithms and deeper data to get the best out of every impression,” said Paul Childs (pictured), Adfonic CMO and co-founder. “Madison gives them control over what they’re buying and where they’re buying. Essentially, with Madison, Adfonic is making buying more effective because we’re making it easy.”
Madison is available immediately. For more information please visit www.adfonic.com.
Adfonic is a mobile advertising buying platform that gives advertisers and agencies access to global mobile web and app inventory through a single buying point. Adfonic’s customers can run performance, rich media and video ad campaigns across a wide range of inventory sources to drive direct response, increase consumer engagement and build brand awareness. Through Adfonic, advertisers and agencies benefit from access to over 100 billion monthly impressions. Their campaigns are also powered by pioneering technology, big data and smart algorithms which optimize performance and drive the best results. Adfonic is headquartered in London with further operations in New York, Paris, Madrid, Munich, San Francisco and Singapore. To learn more, visit http://adfonic.com or http://blog.adfonic.com
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]