Adconion Media Group Selected by AlwaysOn as an OnHollywood 100 Winner
SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (October 9, 2012) – Adconion Media Group, one of the largest global multi-screen, multi-channel audience platforms, today announced that it has been chosen by AlwaysOn as one of the OnHollywood 100 winners. Inclusion in the OnHollywood 100 signifies leadership amongst its peers and game-changing approaches and technologies that are likely to disrupt existing and entrenched Hollywood entertainment. Adconion Media Group was specially selected by the AlwaysOn editorial team and industry experts spanning the globe based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value and media buzz.
Adconion Media Group and the OnHollywood 100 companies will be honored at AlwaysOn’s sixth annual OnHollywood on October 29 and 30, 2012 at the Museum of Flying in Santa Monica, Calif.
This two-day executive gathering highlights the significant trends affecting digital entertainment. Disruptive technology is forcing big changes in Hollywood: new contracts, new genres and new stars. As the behemoth industry steps into the digital era, entertainment executives will be paying even closer attention to the global Silicon Valley — especially the startups that are writing the rules and creating the tools for the digital entertainment age.
Adconion Media Group is building technology solutions that reflect the fact that audiences continue to splinter across a myriad of new devices and applications as content consumption shifts to a multi-screen and multi-channel world. Its proprietary Digital Distribution Platform enables content owners, app developers and device manufacturers to monetize their global audiences across multiple devices and screens, thereby reaching into the lives of nearly one billion consumers.
“This year’s OnHollywood 100 represents an explosive drive toward device-independent consumer-focused entertainment. The digital entertainment pioneers of the 1990s have paved the way for a sophisticated group of entertainment producers, who are harnessing the power of social, mobile and the Internet to give consumers exactly what they want, when they want it,” said Tony Perkins, founder and editor of AlwaysOn. “Now, the entire entertainment world has broken free of the establishment and is bringing quality television, film and music to a global audience that’s on the move and hungry for the next innovation.”
The OnHollywood 100 winners were selected from among thousands of domestic and international technology companies nominated by investors, bankers, journalists, and entertainment industry insiders. The AlwaysOn editorial team conducted a rigorous three-month selection process to finalize the 2012 list.
“The market is becoming increasingly fragmented as user’s access specific content whenever and wherever they want it. This shift can’t be ignored and needs to be addressed by using technology solutions that reach the consumer on all their devices,” said Tyler Moebius, CEO of Adconion Media Group. “Being selected by AlwaysOn for their OnHollywood 100 award is a prestigious honor and we’re pleased to be recognized for our efforts and achievements in providing distribution at scale across multiple devices for the benefit of the studios, advertisers and consumers.”
A full list of all the AlwaysOn OnHollywood 100 winners can be found on the AlwaysOn website .
About Adconion Media Group
Adconion Media Group (www.adconion.com) operates one of the largest multi-channel digital distribution platforms, with a potential reach of 687m unique users monthly across display, video, social and email. This reach corresponds to more than half the global online population. Dedicated to strong partnerships with agencies and marketers, Adconion provides customized solutions and innovative products designed in-house which are delivered across multiple screens on a single platform. As a digital media holding company, Adconion provides a portfolio of brand and performance solutions for advertisers worldwide. Adconion Media Group wholly owns Adconion Direct, providing performance solutions spanning display, email, mobile and social media; and smartclip, the multiscreen video and brand advertising platform; RedLever, a studio specializing in developing and producing brand-integrated and associated content; Adconion has 24 offices servicing 20 countries around the world. It is a member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), is one of the first companies to be IAB certified with its unique Ad Networks & Exchanges Quality Assurance program in the US and is a founding member of IASH Europe.
AlwaysOn is the leading business media brand networking the Global Silicon Valley. AlwaysOn helped ignite the social media revolution in early 2003 when it launched the AlwaysOn network. In 2004, it became the first media brand to socially network its online readers and event attendees. AlwaysOn’s preeminent executive event series includes the Silicon Valley Innovation Summit, OnMedia, OnHollywood, IMPACT Venture Summit Mid-Atlantic, Venture Summit East, OnDemand, Venture Summit Silicon Valley, OnMobile, and GoingGreen Silicon Valley. The AlwaysOn network and live event series continue to lead the industry by empowering its readers, event participants, sponsors, and advertisers like no other media brand.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration
- Americans on Healthcare.gov: Amazon and Google Can Do It Better
- UPDATED: Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$?
- New Vindico Adtricity Report Finds Nearly 60% of Digital Video Ads Lack the Opportunity to Be Seen by a Viewer
- Visual IQ and BlueKai Deepen Strategic Partnership
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- Americans on Healthcare.gov: Amazon and Google Can Do It Better December 18th 2013 ADOTAS – The much-publicized troubled launch of the Obama administration’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$? December 18th 2013 ADOTAS – If you’re a Facebook user, you’ve likely noticed [...] more »
- New Vindico Adtricity Report Finds Nearly 60% of Digital Video Ads Lack the Opportunity to Be Seen by a Viewer December 18th 2013 NEW YORK, December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Leading video ad server Vindico [...] more »
- Visual IQ and BlueKai Deepen Strategic Partnership December 18th 2013 NEEDHAM, Mass., December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Visual IQ, the leading [...] more »
- xAd Finds Retail Related Mobile Search Activity is 24% Greater on Christmas Eve Than Black Friday December 17th 2013 NEW YORK, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – xAd, the only global [...] more »
- Sojern Secures $10 Million in Series C Funding Led by Triangle Peak Partners December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Sojern, the world’s [...] more »
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Why The Future of Mobile Ad Tech is SaaS: 3 Lessons from Enterprise Software December 17th 2013
- Hulu Wants to Become Part of Pay-TV December 16th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- EXCLUSIVE: Multichannel Saves Multiplaz Over $200K, Combats Ad Fraud: [...] for advertisers is relying on computer algorithms to determine the best placement for ads
- Bobby Wells: I can understand the utility of ad blockers for a number of reasons - especially
- Jay: Hulu went from a legal alternative to PeekVid to a cable channel.
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads: [...] advertisers and publishers to define parameters for the native ad format and recently published