Adblade for Lead Gen Enables Marketers to Reach, Engage and Convert Consumers
NEW YORK (October 16, 2012) – Adblade, the ultra-premium ad network, today announced the launch of Adblade for Lead Gen, a Web-based campaign program designed to help brands and direct marketers reach, engage and convert prospects online. Adblade for Lead Gen offers streamlined campaign management, CPA automation, attention-grabbing formats, and massive scale.
With Adblade for Lead Gen, marketers provide a target cost-per-action (CPA) for their campaign, and Adblade, leveraging sophisticated algorithms, automatically and continuously optimizes campaign execution to meet the CPA goal. This process ensures that ads are presented to users who are most likely to convert. Marketers can easily track ongoing campaign performance via the Adblade Console.
Adblade for Lead Gen features NewsBullets®, Adblade’s attention-grabbing ad format. Designed to look more like content than advertising, NewsBullets® receive 3x more clicks than standard banner ads, delivering unparalleled ROI.
A comScore and OMMA Top 25 ad network, Adblade enables marketers to reach over 200 million unique US users on over 1,000 top branded content sites, including MSNBC, USA Today and Fox News, making Adblade for Lead Gen the right marketing tool for direct marketing and brand campaigns.
Moreover, AdSafe, an independent online content rating organization, has awarded Adblade it’s highest possible brand-safety rating. Marketers can have full confidence that their ads will appear only in brand-safe sites.
“Consumers use the web to make smart purchasing decisions. Adblade enables marketers to use the web to launch even smarter lead-gen campaigns, said Ash Nashed (pictured), CEO of Adiant, the parent company of AdBlade. “Today’s marketers are completely focused on ROI, and demand results that are significantly better than what the display world has delivered up until now. Adblade is responding by packaging the right combination of ad format, user-engagement, scale and brand-safety into our Lead Gen campaign tool, making it the preferred choice for top brands.”
Find out more at leadgen.adblade.com.
Adblade, a division of Adiant, is a leading online ad network that offers a unique value proposition through innovative proprietary ad units, expansive reach and distribution through only select top-tier publishers. A comScore and OMMA top 25 ad network, Adblade reaches more than 200 million monthly unique users in the US through over 1,000 branded content sites. Launched in January 2008, Adblade has built its business on unique ad units, and premium placements that allow both brand advertisers and top publishers to succeed in a crowded online marketplace. With highly responsive customer support and proprietary optimization technology, Adblade provides brands, agencies and direct response advertisers with industry-leading value and ROI. Adblade is headquartered in Somerville, NJ with operations in New York, NY. For more information, visit www.adblade.com.
Adiant is a digital media technology company that is committed to delivering the most innovative advertising solutions to top quality publishers and advertisers. The company’s brands have been engineered completely from the ground up to offer both immediate and long-term sustained value with the highest levels of customer service. To discover more about Adiant, please visit http://www.adiant.com
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s