Adblade for Lead Gen Enables Marketers to Reach, Engage and Convert Consumers
NEW YORK (October 16, 2012) – Adblade, the ultra-premium ad network, today announced the launch of Adblade for Lead Gen, a Web-based campaign program designed to help brands and direct marketers reach, engage and convert prospects online. Adblade for Lead Gen offers streamlined campaign management, CPA automation, attention-grabbing formats, and massive scale.
With Adblade for Lead Gen, marketers provide a target cost-per-action (CPA) for their campaign, and Adblade, leveraging sophisticated algorithms, automatically and continuously optimizes campaign execution to meet the CPA goal. This process ensures that ads are presented to users who are most likely to convert. Marketers can easily track ongoing campaign performance via the Adblade Console.
Adblade for Lead Gen features NewsBullets®, Adblade’s attention-grabbing ad format. Designed to look more like content than advertising, NewsBullets® receive 3x more clicks than standard banner ads, delivering unparalleled ROI.
A comScore and OMMA Top 25 ad network, Adblade enables marketers to reach over 200 million unique US users on over 1,000 top branded content sites, including MSNBC, USA Today and Fox News, making Adblade for Lead Gen the right marketing tool for direct marketing and brand campaigns.
Moreover, AdSafe, an independent online content rating organization, has awarded Adblade it’s highest possible brand-safety rating. Marketers can have full confidence that their ads will appear only in brand-safe sites.
“Consumers use the web to make smart purchasing decisions. Adblade enables marketers to use the web to launch even smarter lead-gen campaigns, said Ash Nashed (pictured), CEO of Adiant, the parent company of AdBlade. “Today’s marketers are completely focused on ROI, and demand results that are significantly better than what the display world has delivered up until now. Adblade is responding by packaging the right combination of ad format, user-engagement, scale and brand-safety into our Lead Gen campaign tool, making it the preferred choice for top brands.”
Find out more at leadgen.adblade.com.
Adblade, a division of Adiant, is a leading online ad network that offers a unique value proposition through innovative proprietary ad units, expansive reach and distribution through only select top-tier publishers. A comScore and OMMA top 25 ad network, Adblade reaches more than 200 million monthly unique users in the US through over 1,000 branded content sites. Launched in January 2008, Adblade has built its business on unique ad units, and premium placements that allow both brand advertisers and top publishers to succeed in a crowded online marketplace. With highly responsive customer support and proprietary optimization technology, Adblade provides brands, agencies and direct response advertisers with industry-leading value and ROI. Adblade is headquartered in Somerville, NJ with operations in New York, NY. For more information, visit www.adblade.com.
Adiant is a digital media technology company that is committed to delivering the most innovative advertising solutions to top quality publishers and advertisers. The company’s brands have been engineered completely from the ground up to offer both immediate and long-term sustained value with the highest levels of customer service. To discover more about Adiant, please visit http://www.adiant.com
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use