Adblade for Lead Gen Enables Marketers to Reach, Engage and Convert Consumers
NEW YORK (October 16, 2012) – Adblade, the ultra-premium ad network, today announced the launch of Adblade for Lead Gen, a Web-based campaign program designed to help brands and direct marketers reach, engage and convert prospects online. Adblade for Lead Gen offers streamlined campaign management, CPA automation, attention-grabbing formats, and massive scale.
With Adblade for Lead Gen, marketers provide a target cost-per-action (CPA) for their campaign, and Adblade, leveraging sophisticated algorithms, automatically and continuously optimizes campaign execution to meet the CPA goal. This process ensures that ads are presented to users who are most likely to convert. Marketers can easily track ongoing campaign performance via the Adblade Console.
Adblade for Lead Gen features NewsBullets®, Adblade’s attention-grabbing ad format. Designed to look more like content than advertising, NewsBullets® receive 3x more clicks than standard banner ads, delivering unparalleled ROI.
A comScore and OMMA Top 25 ad network, Adblade enables marketers to reach over 200 million unique US users on over 1,000 top branded content sites, including MSNBC, USA Today and Fox News, making Adblade for Lead Gen the right marketing tool for direct marketing and brand campaigns.
Moreover, AdSafe, an independent online content rating organization, has awarded Adblade it’s highest possible brand-safety rating. Marketers can have full confidence that their ads will appear only in brand-safe sites.
“Consumers use the web to make smart purchasing decisions. Adblade enables marketers to use the web to launch even smarter lead-gen campaigns, said Ash Nashed (pictured), CEO of Adiant, the parent company of AdBlade. “Today’s marketers are completely focused on ROI, and demand results that are significantly better than what the display world has delivered up until now. Adblade is responding by packaging the right combination of ad format, user-engagement, scale and brand-safety into our Lead Gen campaign tool, making it the preferred choice for top brands.”
Find out more at leadgen.adblade.com.
Adblade, a division of Adiant, is a leading online ad network that offers a unique value proposition through innovative proprietary ad units, expansive reach and distribution through only select top-tier publishers. A comScore and OMMA top 25 ad network, Adblade reaches more than 200 million monthly unique users in the US through over 1,000 branded content sites. Launched in January 2008, Adblade has built its business on unique ad units, and premium placements that allow both brand advertisers and top publishers to succeed in a crowded online marketplace. With highly responsive customer support and proprietary optimization technology, Adblade provides brands, agencies and direct response advertisers with industry-leading value and ROI. Adblade is headquartered in Somerville, NJ with operations in New York, NY. For more information, visit www.adblade.com.
Adiant is a digital media technology company that is committed to delivering the most innovative advertising solutions to top quality publishers and advertisers. The company’s brands have been engineered completely from the ground up to offer both immediate and long-term sustained value with the highest levels of customer service. To discover more about Adiant, please visit http://www.adiant.com
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than