[x+1] Origin 4.0 Gives Origin DSP New Capabilities for Digital Media Professionals
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2012 – [x+1], provider of the industry’s most complete multi-channel marketing platform, [x+1] Origin 4.0, today announced enhancements to its powerful Origin demand side platform (DSP). POE™ – [x+1]’s industry-leading optimization engine – enables the Origin DSP to deliver better media results through improved optimization and more third party data. The [x+1] Origin DSP makes it easy for digital media professionals to scale third-party data, run advanced analytics and create custom audience reports, resulting in more powerful optimization and better overall campaign performance.
“Digital media pros that need to make great decisions around display media know that more data, intelligent optimization and an unobstructed view of what is happening across their campaigns equals better targeting and performance,” said John Nardone, chairman and chief executive officer of [x+1]. “The Origin DSP, and POE™ are not a black box. POE™ is more configurable than any other platform. It even respects a client’s offer eligibility rules meaning that the targeting intelligence of POE™ is customer-smart.”
The Origin DSP features several new or enhanced capabilities including:
Better Data-Driven Optimization
- Expanded, prepackaged, white-labeled 3rd party data that aggregates the most important attributes for multi-variate models.
- Optimizes using a clients’ 1st party data.
- Three-tiered optimization automates segmentation, bid prices, and budget allocation and pacing.
- Runs predictive performance analysis on all 3rd party data segments prior to before paying for them.
Faster Model Learning
- Optimization starts before campaign launch.
- Real-time campaign insights for quicker adjustments.
Improved Transparency for Visible Analytics
- The model configuration, the model itself and the model diagnostics are transparent, resulting in more insight and understanding of campaign performance at a line item level.
- Customized reporting output – to meet the needs of enterprise marketers and agency professionals.
For more information on [x+1], the Origin DSP, the enterprise DMP, POE™ and other products and solutions for marketers and agencies, visit www.xplusone.com; follow us on Twitter @xplusone.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really