[x+1] Origin 4.0 Gives Origin DSP New Capabilities for Digital Media Professionals
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2012 – [x+1], provider of the industry’s most complete multi-channel marketing platform, [x+1] Origin 4.0, today announced enhancements to its powerful Origin demand side platform (DSP). POE™ – [x+1]’s industry-leading optimization engine – enables the Origin DSP to deliver better media results through improved optimization and more third party data. The [x+1] Origin DSP makes it easy for digital media professionals to scale third-party data, run advanced analytics and create custom audience reports, resulting in more powerful optimization and better overall campaign performance.
“Digital media pros that need to make great decisions around display media know that more data, intelligent optimization and an unobstructed view of what is happening across their campaigns equals better targeting and performance,” said John Nardone, chairman and chief executive officer of [x+1]. “The Origin DSP, and POE™ are not a black box. POE™ is more configurable than any other platform. It even respects a client’s offer eligibility rules meaning that the targeting intelligence of POE™ is customer-smart.”
The Origin DSP features several new or enhanced capabilities including:
Better Data-Driven Optimization
- Expanded, prepackaged, white-labeled 3rd party data that aggregates the most important attributes for multi-variate models.
- Optimizes using a clients’ 1st party data.
- Three-tiered optimization automates segmentation, bid prices, and budget allocation and pacing.
- Runs predictive performance analysis on all 3rd party data segments prior to before paying for them.
Faster Model Learning
- Optimization starts before campaign launch.
- Real-time campaign insights for quicker adjustments.
Improved Transparency for Visible Analytics
- The model configuration, the model itself and the model diagnostics are transparent, resulting in more insight and understanding of campaign performance at a line item level.
- Customized reporting output – to meet the needs of enterprise marketers and agency professionals.
For more information on [x+1], the Origin DSP, the enterprise DMP, POE™ and other products and solutions for marketers and agencies, visit www.xplusone.com; follow us on Twitter @xplusone.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and