[x+1] Origin 4.0 Gives Origin DSP New Capabilities for Digital Media Professionals
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2012 – [x+1], provider of the industry’s most complete multi-channel marketing platform, [x+1] Origin 4.0, today announced enhancements to its powerful Origin demand side platform (DSP). POE™ – [x+1]’s industry-leading optimization engine – enables the Origin DSP to deliver better media results through improved optimization and more third party data. The [x+1] Origin DSP makes it easy for digital media professionals to scale third-party data, run advanced analytics and create custom audience reports, resulting in more powerful optimization and better overall campaign performance.
“Digital media pros that need to make great decisions around display media know that more data, intelligent optimization and an unobstructed view of what is happening across their campaigns equals better targeting and performance,” said John Nardone, chairman and chief executive officer of [x+1]. “The Origin DSP, and POE™ are not a black box. POE™ is more configurable than any other platform. It even respects a client’s offer eligibility rules meaning that the targeting intelligence of POE™ is customer-smart.”
The Origin DSP features several new or enhanced capabilities including:
Better Data-Driven Optimization
- Expanded, prepackaged, white-labeled 3rd party data that aggregates the most important attributes for multi-variate models.
- Optimizes using a clients’ 1st party data.
- Three-tiered optimization automates segmentation, bid prices, and budget allocation and pacing.
- Runs predictive performance analysis on all 3rd party data segments prior to before paying for them.
Faster Model Learning
- Optimization starts before campaign launch.
- Real-time campaign insights for quicker adjustments.
Improved Transparency for Visible Analytics
- The model configuration, the model itself and the model diagnostics are transparent, resulting in more insight and understanding of campaign performance at a line item level.
- Customized reporting output – to meet the needs of enterprise marketers and agency professionals.
For more information on [x+1], the Origin DSP, the enterprise DMP, POE™ and other products and solutions for marketers and agencies, visit www.xplusone.com; follow us on Twitter @xplusone.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than