Webinar: ‘The Rise of Connected Consumerism’
Brian Solis, Principal Analyst at Altimeter Group, and Caroline Waterson, Head of Digital Strategy, IBM Industry Solutions, will be the presenters of “The Rise of Connected Consumerism,” a one-hour webinar set for Monday, Sept. 24 at
10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT.
Customer behavior is evolving fast, and companies that don’t adapt are going the way of the dinosaur. The hyper-connected consumers of Generation C are changing the way we do business — and our society as a whole.
In this webcast, Solis and Waterson will to learn how to survive and thrive in this new era of connected consumerism, and get a guide to developing your own evolutionary approach to marketing success.
Participants will learn:
- How consumers are forcing a natural selection of businesses fittest for survival—and how to make sure yours is one of those able to adapt to change.
- Why investing in technology in new and emerging channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ isn’t nearly enough to improve engagement.
- Ways to become the business counterpart to Generation C — a connected marketer — in order to lead the way to business transformation.
To register for the webinar, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality