VivaKi Nerve Center Taps Chris Paul to Lead Audience on Demand
New York, NY (September 18, 2012) – The VivaKi Nerve Center announced today that it has named Chris Paul General Manager of Audience On Demand™ (AOD). AOD is the organization’s addressable media practice and provides programmatic buying capabilities across display, mobile, search, social and video.
In this role, Paul will oversee and drive the strategic vision for the AOD suite of solutions. He will also collaborate with teams within the Nerve Center to enhance AOD’s product suite and continue its global growth through ongoing education, product support and development, establishing relationships with leading media and technology partners and more. Paul replaces Kurt Unkel in this role, who was elevated to Nerve Center President in April 2012. He will report into Unkel.
Prior to his elevation to the Nerve Center, Paul was a senior member of the Digitas media capability and led the American Express media team at Digitas. During his tenure at the agency he provided strategic media innovation and buying expertise as well as optimization and analysis to help drive a more data-driven approach to media. This included identifying next generation targeting technology and comprehensive enterprise re-targeting system to ensure proper channels and contacts are leveraged for more relevant conversations.
A six-year Publicis Groupe veteran, Paul has spent his career in interactive marketing, including tours with Trilogy Software, Be Free, MediaVest Digital and 24/7 Real Media, managing the spectrum of digital media vehicles for advertisers of all sizes.
“AOD was the first agency-led offering in the programmatic buying space and continues to have a true competitive advantage in the marketplace,” said Unkel. “Chris’s passion for exploring next gen tech and platforms will help ensure our offering continues to be best-in-class for our agencies and their clients.”
“We’re finally at the point where rich data and intelligent advertising technology can enable a substantial leap forward for advertisers who value efficiency and measurable impact,”said Paul. “Marketers pushed for better solutions, inspiring technology that revolutionized buying and targeting, which lead to breakthrough digital media planning. This culminates in the vision for AOD, and I’m thrilled to be part of it.”
AOD is live in 16 countries and supported by more than 225 employees worldwide. It runs over 37,000 campaigns for 811 advertisers and has generated 148 billion impressions to date.
In related news, Digitas, announced the hire of Adam Shlachter, formerly of MEC, as Senior Vice President, Media at Digitas New York to lead media for the American Express Global Advertising & Brand Management team in his role as the New York Media Capability Lead, and in addition lead digital media video work for Digitas North America.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be