VivaKi Nerve Center Taps Chris Paul to Lead Audience on Demand
New York, NY (September 18, 2012) – The VivaKi Nerve Center announced today that it has named Chris Paul General Manager of Audience On Demand™ (AOD). AOD is the organization’s addressable media practice and provides programmatic buying capabilities across display, mobile, search, social and video.
In this role, Paul will oversee and drive the strategic vision for the AOD suite of solutions. He will also collaborate with teams within the Nerve Center to enhance AOD’s product suite and continue its global growth through ongoing education, product support and development, establishing relationships with leading media and technology partners and more. Paul replaces Kurt Unkel in this role, who was elevated to Nerve Center President in April 2012. He will report into Unkel.
Prior to his elevation to the Nerve Center, Paul was a senior member of the Digitas media capability and led the American Express media team at Digitas. During his tenure at the agency he provided strategic media innovation and buying expertise as well as optimization and analysis to help drive a more data-driven approach to media. This included identifying next generation targeting technology and comprehensive enterprise re-targeting system to ensure proper channels and contacts are leveraged for more relevant conversations.
A six-year Publicis Groupe veteran, Paul has spent his career in interactive marketing, including tours with Trilogy Software, Be Free, MediaVest Digital and 24/7 Real Media, managing the spectrum of digital media vehicles for advertisers of all sizes.
“AOD was the first agency-led offering in the programmatic buying space and continues to have a true competitive advantage in the marketplace,” said Unkel. “Chris’s passion for exploring next gen tech and platforms will help ensure our offering continues to be best-in-class for our agencies and their clients.”
“We’re finally at the point where rich data and intelligent advertising technology can enable a substantial leap forward for advertisers who value efficiency and measurable impact,”said Paul. “Marketers pushed for better solutions, inspiring technology that revolutionized buying and targeting, which lead to breakthrough digital media planning. This culminates in the vision for AOD, and I’m thrilled to be part of it.”
AOD is live in 16 countries and supported by more than 225 employees worldwide. It runs over 37,000 campaigns for 811 advertisers and has generated 148 billion impressions to date.
In related news, Digitas, announced the hire of Adam Shlachter, formerly of MEC, as Senior Vice President, Media at Digitas New York to lead media for the American Express Global Advertising & Brand Management team in his role as the New York Media Capability Lead, and in addition lead digital media video work for Digitas North America.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]