VivaKi Nerve Center Taps Chris Paul to Lead Audience on Demand
New York, NY (September 18, 2012) – The VivaKi Nerve Center announced today that it has named Chris Paul General Manager of Audience On Demand™ (AOD). AOD is the organization’s addressable media practice and provides programmatic buying capabilities across display, mobile, search, social and video.
In this role, Paul will oversee and drive the strategic vision for the AOD suite of solutions. He will also collaborate with teams within the Nerve Center to enhance AOD’s product suite and continue its global growth through ongoing education, product support and development, establishing relationships with leading media and technology partners and more. Paul replaces Kurt Unkel in this role, who was elevated to Nerve Center President in April 2012. He will report into Unkel.
Prior to his elevation to the Nerve Center, Paul was a senior member of the Digitas media capability and led the American Express media team at Digitas. During his tenure at the agency he provided strategic media innovation and buying expertise as well as optimization and analysis to help drive a more data-driven approach to media. This included identifying next generation targeting technology and comprehensive enterprise re-targeting system to ensure proper channels and contacts are leveraged for more relevant conversations.
A six-year Publicis Groupe veteran, Paul has spent his career in interactive marketing, including tours with Trilogy Software, Be Free, MediaVest Digital and 24/7 Real Media, managing the spectrum of digital media vehicles for advertisers of all sizes.
“AOD was the first agency-led offering in the programmatic buying space and continues to have a true competitive advantage in the marketplace,” said Unkel. “Chris’s passion for exploring next gen tech and platforms will help ensure our offering continues to be best-in-class for our agencies and their clients.”
“We’re finally at the point where rich data and intelligent advertising technology can enable a substantial leap forward for advertisers who value efficiency and measurable impact,”said Paul. “Marketers pushed for better solutions, inspiring technology that revolutionized buying and targeting, which lead to breakthrough digital media planning. This culminates in the vision for AOD, and I’m thrilled to be part of it.”
AOD is live in 16 countries and supported by more than 225 employees worldwide. It runs over 37,000 campaigns for 811 advertisers and has generated 148 billion impressions to date.
In related news, Digitas, announced the hire of Adam Shlachter, formerly of MEC, as Senior Vice President, Media at Digitas New York to lead media for the American Express Global Advertising & Brand Management team in his role as the New York Media Capability Lead, and in addition lead digital media video work for Digitas North America.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]