Tablets R Us: Retailer Unveils New $150 Tech Toy for Kids
The Tabeo is geared toward children as young as 5 and comes pre-loaded with educational apps and a curated app store to give kids access to a limited number of programs. Not that it’s all about hitting the books. “Angry Birds” and other games can be downloaded. Parents will be able to block mature content.
Yet even with device-makers emphasizing parental controls, regulators and child safety advocates say youth laws have not kept up to protect the privacy and safety of the Web’s fastest-growing segment of mobile-device users.
– from The Washington Post
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy