Tablets R Us: Retailer Unveils New $150 Tech Toy for Kids
The Tabeo is geared toward children as young as 5 and comes pre-loaded with educational apps and a curated app store to give kids access to a limited number of programs. Not that it’s all about hitting the books. “Angry Birds” and other games can be downloaded. Parents will be able to block mature content.
Yet even with device-makers emphasizing parental controls, regulators and child safety advocates say youth laws have not kept up to protect the privacy and safety of the Web’s fastest-growing segment of mobile-device users.
– from The Washington Post
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort