Syncapse Launches Standalone Social Analytics Suite
Syncapse, a global leader in Social Performance Management software and solutions for the world’s top enterprises, today announced the launch of its Analytics Suite. It features a performance dashboard that helps global marketers with diverse brand portfolios to measure, understand and optimizetheir owned social properties across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. The company secured the Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer Insights badge qualification – its third – as a result of its Analytics Suite offering.
Now available as a standalone solution for marketers seeking rapid deployment and superior social insights, Analytics Suite is also the proven measurement system that helps power the Syncapse Platform. Syncapse Platform is the leading end-to-end social marketing solution that allows marketers to measure social marketing more effectively, enable content workflow and syndication across the enterprise, and improve social advertising performance. SyncpasePlatform is the social marketing platform of choice for companies like AB InBev, Coca-Cola, Diageo, L’Oreal and, most recently, Reckitt Benckiser.
“It is critical that we have clear visibility into the performance of our growing social presence,” said Marie-Josée Lamothe, CMO & CCO, L’Oréal Canada. “After building out our capabilities in social content management and work flow, we look forward to integrating a more consolidated view of social metrics to understand what is working, what is not, and how we can improve. This will give us an edge to engage with many of our most valuable customers and prospects, and strengthen brand equity and customer lifetime value.”
Unlike conventional analytics and publishing solutions that provide limited visibility into single brands and standalone Facebook Pages, the Syncapse Analytics Suite makes it easy for marketers to monitor and assess distributed social performance data in one consolidated view. Now, customers have a complete profile of each owned social property, including comparisons of actions and the impact marketing teams and support agencies have across global brand portfolios and markets.
“With the growing convergence of paid, earned and owned social media across disparate social channels, marketers have struggled to find aneasy way to view and extract the most important data that weaves a story and helps demonstrate social ROI,” said Michael Scissons, president and CEO of Syncapse. “While gaining another Facebook certification, Syncapse Analytics Suite simplifies the process of enabling end-to-end performance management of global social marketing operations.”
Complementing passive social listening solutions that focus on macro trends like sentiment and topics, the Syncapse Analytics Suite harnesses the proprietary metrics of each individual social network, providing detailed visibility into social marketing stimuli and response. In addition, the Analytics Suite empowers marketers to monitor and compare performance trends of pages and content – including earned media value and participation rate, along with key social metrics such as fan growth, reach and engagement. These are in addition to key social advertising metrics, like impressions, clicks, clickthrough rates and cost per connection.
Visit Syncapse.com/analytics-suite for product information and to request a demo.
- Pingback from Syncapse Launches Standalone Social Analytics Suite |
Leave a Comment
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]