Syncapse Launches Standalone Social Analytics Suite
Syncapse, a global leader in Social Performance Management software and solutions for the world’s top enterprises, today announced the launch of its Analytics Suite. It features a performance dashboard that helps global marketers with diverse brand portfolios to measure, understand and optimizetheir owned social properties across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. The company secured the Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer Insights badge qualification – its third – as a result of its Analytics Suite offering.
Now available as a standalone solution for marketers seeking rapid deployment and superior social insights, Analytics Suite is also the proven measurement system that helps power the Syncapse Platform. Syncapse Platform is the leading end-to-end social marketing solution that allows marketers to measure social marketing more effectively, enable content workflow and syndication across the enterprise, and improve social advertising performance. SyncpasePlatform is the social marketing platform of choice for companies like AB InBev, Coca-Cola, Diageo, L’Oreal and, most recently, Reckitt Benckiser.
“It is critical that we have clear visibility into the performance of our growing social presence,” said Marie-Josée Lamothe, CMO & CCO, L’Oréal Canada. “After building out our capabilities in social content management and work flow, we look forward to integrating a more consolidated view of social metrics to understand what is working, what is not, and how we can improve. This will give us an edge to engage with many of our most valuable customers and prospects, and strengthen brand equity and customer lifetime value.”
Unlike conventional analytics and publishing solutions that provide limited visibility into single brands and standalone Facebook Pages, the Syncapse Analytics Suite makes it easy for marketers to monitor and assess distributed social performance data in one consolidated view. Now, customers have a complete profile of each owned social property, including comparisons of actions and the impact marketing teams and support agencies have across global brand portfolios and markets.
“With the growing convergence of paid, earned and owned social media across disparate social channels, marketers have struggled to find aneasy way to view and extract the most important data that weaves a story and helps demonstrate social ROI,” said Michael Scissons, president and CEO of Syncapse. “While gaining another Facebook certification, Syncapse Analytics Suite simplifies the process of enabling end-to-end performance management of global social marketing operations.”
Complementing passive social listening solutions that focus on macro trends like sentiment and topics, the Syncapse Analytics Suite harnesses the proprietary metrics of each individual social network, providing detailed visibility into social marketing stimuli and response. In addition, the Analytics Suite empowers marketers to monitor and compare performance trends of pages and content – including earned media value and participation rate, along with key social metrics such as fan growth, reach and engagement. These are in addition to key social advertising metrics, like impressions, clicks, clickthrough rates and cost per connection.
Visit Syncapse.com/analytics-suite for product information and to request a demo.
- Pingback from Syncapse Launches Standalone Social Analytics Suite |
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through