Syncapse Launches Standalone Social Analytics Suite
Syncapse, a global leader in Social Performance Management software and solutions for the world’s top enterprises, today announced the launch of its Analytics Suite. It features a performance dashboard that helps global marketers with diverse brand portfolios to measure, understand and optimizetheir owned social properties across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. The company secured the Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer Insights badge qualification – its third – as a result of its Analytics Suite offering.
Now available as a standalone solution for marketers seeking rapid deployment and superior social insights, Analytics Suite is also the proven measurement system that helps power the Syncapse Platform. Syncapse Platform is the leading end-to-end social marketing solution that allows marketers to measure social marketing more effectively, enable content workflow and syndication across the enterprise, and improve social advertising performance. SyncpasePlatform is the social marketing platform of choice for companies like AB InBev, Coca-Cola, Diageo, L’Oreal and, most recently, Reckitt Benckiser.
“It is critical that we have clear visibility into the performance of our growing social presence,” said Marie-Josée Lamothe, CMO & CCO, L’Oréal Canada. “After building out our capabilities in social content management and work flow, we look forward to integrating a more consolidated view of social metrics to understand what is working, what is not, and how we can improve. This will give us an edge to engage with many of our most valuable customers and prospects, and strengthen brand equity and customer lifetime value.”
Unlike conventional analytics and publishing solutions that provide limited visibility into single brands and standalone Facebook Pages, the Syncapse Analytics Suite makes it easy for marketers to monitor and assess distributed social performance data in one consolidated view. Now, customers have a complete profile of each owned social property, including comparisons of actions and the impact marketing teams and support agencies have across global brand portfolios and markets.
“With the growing convergence of paid, earned and owned social media across disparate social channels, marketers have struggled to find aneasy way to view and extract the most important data that weaves a story and helps demonstrate social ROI,” said Michael Scissons, president and CEO of Syncapse. “While gaining another Facebook certification, Syncapse Analytics Suite simplifies the process of enabling end-to-end performance management of global social marketing operations.”
Complementing passive social listening solutions that focus on macro trends like sentiment and topics, the Syncapse Analytics Suite harnesses the proprietary metrics of each individual social network, providing detailed visibility into social marketing stimuli and response. In addition, the Analytics Suite empowers marketers to monitor and compare performance trends of pages and content – including earned media value and participation rate, along with key social metrics such as fan growth, reach and engagement. These are in addition to key social advertising metrics, like impressions, clicks, clickthrough rates and cost per connection.
Visit Syncapse.com/analytics-suite for product information and to request a demo.
- Pingback from Syncapse Launches Standalone Social Analytics Suite |
Leave a Comment
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that