Spruce Media Designated a Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer by Facebook® PMD Program
San Francisco, CA (September 21, 2012) – Spruce Media, an enterprise class software solution built from the ground up exclusively for Facebook Ads, today announced that it has earned the distinction of being named a Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) by Facebook—the highest distinction of excellence Facebook has ever offered PMD members. The PMD program’s mission is to help developers build products that make social marketing easier and more effective. As a Strategic PMD company, Spruce Media has proven expertise in the social mechanics and technical possibilities of the Facebook Platform. Spruce Media’s technology integrates with Facebook’s ad platform to offer more robust functionality for large-scale ad management while improving optimization by pulling in data from pages, posts, and custom apps.
Since Facebook and social marketing is vastly different from traditional marketing, under this PMD distinction, brands and their agencies can more confidently rely on Spruce Media to help them navigate various Facebook products, develop social campaign strategies, and execute and measure the results of their investments.
According to Facebook, the companies they have selected have clearly demonstrated “unique capabilities that help marketers scale and achieve efficiency, and extend measurably beyond the functionality of Facebook’s native tools.” Companies in the PMD program are reviewed periodically by Facebook, and must demonstrate an ongoing high standard of excellence.
“My vision for Spruce has always been in aligning ourselves with the long-term vision of Facebook,” said Rob Jewell, Founder and CEO, Spruce Media. “This designation is a huge acceptance of this. We expect with this new designation an increased level of access to Facebook development which will allow us to better optimize our applications, toolsets, and platforms designed for conversations and relationships with a brand’s customers – or to put in more accurately – word of mouth marketing at scale.”
Spruce Media’s sophisticated Facebook Ads API technology can be used Self-Serve or combined with a dedicated team of account management and media buying specialists. The platform features fully automated bid and budget management, multi-variant ad creation, and hyper-targeting at scale. It’s built for the enterprise client with multi-client, multi-user interface, customizable roles, and efficiency tools designed to help media buyers manage several clients simultaneously.
About Spruce Media
Spruce Media is one of the leading Facebook Ads API Partners. As a designated Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer, Spruce helps top agencies and advertisers spend large budgets efficiently on Facebook. Founded in 2010, Spruce has developed a robust technology platform integrating ad creation, bid management, and analytics into one easy to use yet powerful interface. The Spruce platform has been built from the ground up for Facebook and it customizes its solution to its wide array of customers including advertisers, agencies, and trading desks. The Spruce software can be licensed or coupled with Spruce’s dedicated media buying and account management specialists who can execute fully managed campaigns.
For more information visit: www.sprucemedia.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]