Social Marketing and Politics: It’s All About Engagement
INDIANAPOLIS, IN – TabSite, an industry leader in Facebook fan page management, recently announced a new suite of custom solutions and social engagement applications available to businesses and organizations of all sizes. The new tools are designed to help social marketers inspire heightened levels of fan participation; driving traffic and increasing business exposure.
As we saw in a recent Presidential Facebook analysis, it doesn’t matter how many followers you have if you’re not engaging them. And the polls are showing Americans are just about as divided along party lines right now as they were during the 2008 election. This creates more of an imperative than ever – not just for major political campaigns, but for all organizations to engage followers and turn otherwise passive observers into active ambassadors for their causes. Amidst this hotly-contested presidential election, countless campaigns and advocacy groups face similar challenges to brand marketers, as they all search for tools to help their loyal followers carry their messages across those followers’ own social networks.
TabSite’s new Engagement Apps are tools for Facebook Pages to boost traffic and reach through social promotions including coupons, deal sharing, and group deals. They encourage engagement by integrating social interaction.
Among the new apps is the Group Deal app, which sets a user minimum and requires social sharing in order to activate and access the deal. Similarly, the Share Deal app is available to offer special discounts, an e-book download, savings code, or other promotions on a Facebook Page. The deal can be spread easily and quickly to reach others, which is a requirement since fans need to share the deal on Facebook in order to get access themselves. Related to this, TabSite is the first to release a Pin Deal app integrating Pinterest sharing. Fans on the tab need to share the Pin Deal image on Pinterest to gain access to the deal.
The latest Integrated Social Sharing Tools: Like, Share, Tweet, Google+, and Pin (Pinterest), play a key role in enabling fans to spread the word quickly among their own communities. Similarly, the fan-gating Like Gate feature ensures that Likes are leveraged among the community.
Additionally, TabSite offers the most advanced Facebook Page Management features. For example, brands and organizations have the ability to capitalize on the power of Instagram by creating tabs that pull in their Instagram photos, or incorporate fan generated content via designated hashtag display. And, with Share Control, every TabSite engagement app includes the ability for Facebook Page Admins to customize the image and messaging that gets posted to a user’s wall (plus Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest) when they socially share from a Tab. This feature lets Page admins coach how an audience can share their message.
“Like the presidential hopefuls, we recognize that the best way to drive engagement is through personalized experiences. Our mission is to build and launch socially engaging tabs that boost fan interaction,” said TabSite co-Founder, Troy Rumfelt. “We’re continually developing new features that empower businesses and brands to incite passion among their followers and will continue to track market trends to leverage shifts in consumer behavior.”
As one of the early developers of social marketing tools for Facebook, TabSite empowers businesses and organizations with the latest social tools and capabilities. With TabSite, there are no fan limits that elevate costs. Businesses of all sizes have access to a comprehensive suite of solutions, from complete design control and integrated social sharing to promotion rich engagement apps and the ability to customize globally for language specific needs.
Founded in 2010, TabSite was established to meet the growing demands of digital marketers seeking to leverage Facebook. The company’s suite of custom content solutions and social engagement applications inspire fan participation, drive traffic and increase business exposure among thousands of businesses, agencies and partner affiliates worldwide. For more information on TabSite, please visit www.tabsite.com.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]