Social Marketing and Politics: It’s All About Engagement
INDIANAPOLIS, IN – TabSite, an industry leader in Facebook fan page management, recently announced a new suite of custom solutions and social engagement applications available to businesses and organizations of all sizes. The new tools are designed to help social marketers inspire heightened levels of fan participation; driving traffic and increasing business exposure.
As we saw in a recent Presidential Facebook analysis, it doesn’t matter how many followers you have if you’re not engaging them. And the polls are showing Americans are just about as divided along party lines right now as they were during the 2008 election. This creates more of an imperative than ever – not just for major political campaigns, but for all organizations to engage followers and turn otherwise passive observers into active ambassadors for their causes. Amidst this hotly-contested presidential election, countless campaigns and advocacy groups face similar challenges to brand marketers, as they all search for tools to help their loyal followers carry their messages across those followers’ own social networks.
TabSite’s new Engagement Apps are tools for Facebook Pages to boost traffic and reach through social promotions including coupons, deal sharing, and group deals. They encourage engagement by integrating social interaction.
Among the new apps is the Group Deal app, which sets a user minimum and requires social sharing in order to activate and access the deal. Similarly, the Share Deal app is available to offer special discounts, an e-book download, savings code, or other promotions on a Facebook Page. The deal can be spread easily and quickly to reach others, which is a requirement since fans need to share the deal on Facebook in order to get access themselves. Related to this, TabSite is the first to release a Pin Deal app integrating Pinterest sharing. Fans on the tab need to share the Pin Deal image on Pinterest to gain access to the deal.
The latest Integrated Social Sharing Tools: Like, Share, Tweet, Google+, and Pin (Pinterest), play a key role in enabling fans to spread the word quickly among their own communities. Similarly, the fan-gating Like Gate feature ensures that Likes are leveraged among the community.
Additionally, TabSite offers the most advanced Facebook Page Management features. For example, brands and organizations have the ability to capitalize on the power of Instagram by creating tabs that pull in their Instagram photos, or incorporate fan generated content via designated hashtag display. And, with Share Control, every TabSite engagement app includes the ability for Facebook Page Admins to customize the image and messaging that gets posted to a user’s wall (plus Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest) when they socially share from a Tab. This feature lets Page admins coach how an audience can share their message.
“Like the presidential hopefuls, we recognize that the best way to drive engagement is through personalized experiences. Our mission is to build and launch socially engaging tabs that boost fan interaction,” said TabSite co-Founder, Troy Rumfelt. “We’re continually developing new features that empower businesses and brands to incite passion among their followers and will continue to track market trends to leverage shifts in consumer behavior.”
As one of the early developers of social marketing tools for Facebook, TabSite empowers businesses and organizations with the latest social tools and capabilities. With TabSite, there are no fan limits that elevate costs. Businesses of all sizes have access to a comprehensive suite of solutions, from complete design control and integrated social sharing to promotion rich engagement apps and the ability to customize globally for language specific needs.
Founded in 2010, TabSite was established to meet the growing demands of digital marketers seeking to leverage Facebook. The company’s suite of custom content solutions and social engagement applications inspire fan participation, drive traffic and increase business exposure among thousands of businesses, agencies and partner affiliates worldwide. For more information on TabSite, please visit www.tabsite.com.
Leave a Comment
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV