Social Marketing and Politics: It’s All About Engagement
INDIANAPOLIS, IN – TabSite, an industry leader in Facebook fan page management, recently announced a new suite of custom solutions and social engagement applications available to businesses and organizations of all sizes. The new tools are designed to help social marketers inspire heightened levels of fan participation; driving traffic and increasing business exposure.
As we saw in a recent Presidential Facebook analysis, it doesn’t matter how many followers you have if you’re not engaging them. And the polls are showing Americans are just about as divided along party lines right now as they were during the 2008 election. This creates more of an imperative than ever – not just for major political campaigns, but for all organizations to engage followers and turn otherwise passive observers into active ambassadors for their causes. Amidst this hotly-contested presidential election, countless campaigns and advocacy groups face similar challenges to brand marketers, as they all search for tools to help their loyal followers carry their messages across those followers’ own social networks.
TabSite’s new Engagement Apps are tools for Facebook Pages to boost traffic and reach through social promotions including coupons, deal sharing, and group deals. They encourage engagement by integrating social interaction.
Among the new apps is the Group Deal app, which sets a user minimum and requires social sharing in order to activate and access the deal. Similarly, the Share Deal app is available to offer special discounts, an e-book download, savings code, or other promotions on a Facebook Page. The deal can be spread easily and quickly to reach others, which is a requirement since fans need to share the deal on Facebook in order to get access themselves. Related to this, TabSite is the first to release a Pin Deal app integrating Pinterest sharing. Fans on the tab need to share the Pin Deal image on Pinterest to gain access to the deal.
The latest Integrated Social Sharing Tools: Like, Share, Tweet, Google+, and Pin (Pinterest), play a key role in enabling fans to spread the word quickly among their own communities. Similarly, the fan-gating Like Gate feature ensures that Likes are leveraged among the community.
Additionally, TabSite offers the most advanced Facebook Page Management features. For example, brands and organizations have the ability to capitalize on the power of Instagram by creating tabs that pull in their Instagram photos, or incorporate fan generated content via designated hashtag display. And, with Share Control, every TabSite engagement app includes the ability for Facebook Page Admins to customize the image and messaging that gets posted to a user’s wall (plus Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest) when they socially share from a Tab. This feature lets Page admins coach how an audience can share their message.
“Like the presidential hopefuls, we recognize that the best way to drive engagement is through personalized experiences. Our mission is to build and launch socially engaging tabs that boost fan interaction,” said TabSite co-Founder, Troy Rumfelt. “We’re continually developing new features that empower businesses and brands to incite passion among their followers and will continue to track market trends to leverage shifts in consumer behavior.”
As one of the early developers of social marketing tools for Facebook, TabSite empowers businesses and organizations with the latest social tools and capabilities. With TabSite, there are no fan limits that elevate costs. Businesses of all sizes have access to a comprehensive suite of solutions, from complete design control and integrated social sharing to promotion rich engagement apps and the ability to customize globally for language specific needs.
Founded in 2010, TabSite was established to meet the growing demands of digital marketers seeking to leverage Facebook. The company’s suite of custom content solutions and social engagement applications inspire fan participation, drive traffic and increase business exposure among thousands of businesses, agencies and partner affiliates worldwide. For more information on TabSite, please visit www.tabsite.com.
Leave a Comment
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial