SMB Should Totally Rock This SEO Advice
While networking socially today, I came across this link to hybebot via CD Baby offering “9 SEO Tips for Musicians.” Since the Internet allows independent musicians to essentially run their own small businesses these days, it only stands to reason that the same rudiments of online marketing would apply to the larger SMB subset. As simplistic as these tips might seem to some, one enterpreneur’s “no-brainer” might be another’s “a-ha moment.”
Here’s hoping this post strikes the right chord.
Leave a Comment
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis