Shiny Ads Introduces ‘Self-Serve’ Ad Buying Solution
Shiny Ads, a digital advertising technology company providing sell-side automation solutions, today announced Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers, filling an important gap in the automated digital ad sales spectrum for publishers and providing new cost-efficiencies for advertisers and publishers alike. Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers creates an easy-to-use, reliable and end-to-end online interface for ad agencies and advertisers to manage their own ad buys — and giving the publisher’s direct sales teams freedom to focus on high-value transactions.
Publishers benefit from Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers by simplifying the buying process for clients. The HTML5 web-enabled interface lets more orders be processed in less time, with fewer errors and no direct sales involvement. Sales teams are able to shift their focus to larger clients and higher-value or non-standard opportunities. Furthermore, publishers remain in complete control; in addition to defining who has access to the platform and what credit terms are applied to each agency, publishers control approval of all campaigns and pricing.
“Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers represents a true step forward in efficiency for all parties,” said Roy Pereira, Shiny Ads founder and CEO. “Many mid-sized ad agencies — and many medium-to-large advertisers — spend a huge amount of their and the publisher’s time simply placing and managing their premium ad buys. These people know the advertising industry and require very little handholding. Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers fully automates the process for them and the publisher. It offers real convenience and a diverse feature set to agencies and advertisers, all within an easy-to-use interface.”
Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers is an extension of Shiny Ads’ self-serve advertising solutions for premium digital publishers. Optimized for this critical segment of the media buying marketplace, the platform’s dashboard allows advertisers to handle every aspect of their transactions. It also features shopping cart convenience, product search, complete order management, creative upload capability for line items in each active insertion order, and payment via bank wire transfer or credit card (Net 30/60).
With a unique focus on increasing publisher revenue and profits from premium ad buys, Shiny Ads is leading a fundamental industry shift to new automated sell-side technology. Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers is available today. Find out more about Shiny Ads at www.shinyads.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Oracle has acquired marketing cloud leader Responsys for [...] more »
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013
- What Will Publisher Biz Dev Teams Look Like by 2015? December 20th 2013
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Internet Marketing Manager
- Director of Platform Excellence
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud: [...] Salesforce’s acquisition of ExactTarget earlier this year, large enterprise software companies are increasingly looking
- Scott Pannier: MdotLabs has a product that advertisers, agencies, and publishers can leverage to try and weed
- Bob Gordon: How can an honest publisher stay in business having to compete with the tiny CPM's
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain