Shiny Ads Introduces ‘Self-Serve’ Ad Buying Solution
Shiny Ads, a digital advertising technology company providing sell-side automation solutions, today announced Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers, filling an important gap in the automated digital ad sales spectrum for publishers and providing new cost-efficiencies for advertisers and publishers alike. Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers creates an easy-to-use, reliable and end-to-end online interface for ad agencies and advertisers to manage their own ad buys — and giving the publisher’s direct sales teams freedom to focus on high-value transactions.
Publishers benefit from Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers by simplifying the buying process for clients. The HTML5 web-enabled interface lets more orders be processed in less time, with fewer errors and no direct sales involvement. Sales teams are able to shift their focus to larger clients and higher-value or non-standard opportunities. Furthermore, publishers remain in complete control; in addition to defining who has access to the platform and what credit terms are applied to each agency, publishers control approval of all campaigns and pricing.
“Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers represents a true step forward in efficiency for all parties,” said Roy Pereira, Shiny Ads founder and CEO. “Many mid-sized ad agencies — and many medium-to-large advertisers — spend a huge amount of their and the publisher’s time simply placing and managing their premium ad buys. These people know the advertising industry and require very little handholding. Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers fully automates the process for them and the publisher. It offers real convenience and a diverse feature set to agencies and advertisers, all within an easy-to-use interface.”
Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers is an extension of Shiny Ads’ self-serve advertising solutions for premium digital publishers. Optimized for this critical segment of the media buying marketplace, the platform’s dashboard allows advertisers to handle every aspect of their transactions. It also features shopping cart convenience, product search, complete order management, creative upload capability for line items in each active insertion order, and payment via bank wire transfer or credit card (Net 30/60).
With a unique focus on increasing publisher revenue and profits from premium ad buys, Shiny Ads is leading a fundamental industry shift to new automated sell-side technology. Self-Serve for Professional Advertisers is available today. Find out more about Shiny Ads at www.shinyads.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s