Riley is New VP at AudienceScience
Today, AudienceScience®, a global digital marketing technology company, announced Emily Riley, formerly of Forrester Research, joined as vice president of marketing and sales strategy. In this role, Riley oversees the company’s worldwide marketing strategy and execution.
Riley has been an influential part of the online advertising and digital publishing business as an executive and analyst since the 90s. As AudienceScience continues to expand both domestically and internationally, she adds unique qualifications from the past six years at Forrester Research, first as an Analyst covering digital media, then as a VP and Research Director for Interactive Marketing. At Forrester, Riley worked closely with Fortune 500 brands and developed an intimate knowledge of their strategies for digital media. “AudienceScience has the best audience-based digital advertising solution on the market. Their deep data segmentation, real-time campaign execution and rich analytics are bar none,” she said. “It’s a pleasure to join the team.”
Riley follows the recent addition of Mike Peralta, who joined AudienceScience as president earlier this summer and oversees sales, marketing, operations and business development, with a primary focus on ensuring the successful adoption of the AudienceScience® Gateway technology platform. Peralta states, “I’m thrilled to welcome Emily to the AudienceScience team. Her relationships with big brands and her keen focus on the development of growth strategies with integrated sales and marketing programs will clearly extend our successful efforts for our current and future clients leveraging the AudienceScience Gateway platform.”
While at Forrester, Riley specialized in analyzing advertiser, consumer and publisher trends. Specifically, she wrote some of the earliest and most influential reports on digital advertising technologies including audience targeting, online brand and direct response marketing, measurement, response and social marketing. Prior to Forrester, Riley held executive roles at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and Advertising.com.
“The success AudienceScience has amassed as a technology innovator in digital marketing is again validated with the addition of Emily,” said Jeff Pullen, CEO of AudienceScience. “Emily will further strengthen our ability to act as a strategic partner for brands who must generate sustained return from their digital media investments at a global scale.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and