Report: Sales from Mobile Dip Slightly; iPad Users Keep Buying
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.14 percent.
- 9.35 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets).
- 3.87 percent of those sales were through handsets.
- 13.35 percent of traffic came through mobile (tablets included).
- 8.01 percent of that traffic came through handsets.
To view the full report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day