Report: Sales from Mobile Dip Slightly; iPad Users Keep Buying
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.14 percent.
- 9.35 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets).
- 3.87 percent of those sales were through handsets.
- 13.35 percent of traffic came through mobile (tablets included).
- 8.01 percent of that traffic came through handsets.
To view the full report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
- Back-to-School Online Shopping Soars! Discover Top Picks
- Lotame’s Data Stream to Provide Rich, Scalable Consumer Data