Report: Sales from Mobile Dip Slightly; iPad Users Keep Buying
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.14 percent.
- 9.35 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets).
- 3.87 percent of those sales were through handsets.
- 13.35 percent of traffic came through mobile (tablets included).
- 8.01 percent of that traffic came through handsets.
To view the full report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report