Report: Sales from Mobile Dip Slightly; iPad Users Keep Buying
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.14 percent.
- 9.35 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets).
- 3.87 percent of those sales were through handsets.
- 13.35 percent of traffic came through mobile (tablets included).
- 8.01 percent of that traffic came through handsets.
To view the full report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moments, AdTech & Artificial Intelligence
- CONTENTSQUARE LAUNCHES AI-Powered UX PERFORMANCE CENTER
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more…