Report: Sales from Mobile Dip Slightly; iPad Users Keep Buying
- Mobile traffic is converting at 3.14 percent.
- 9.35 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets).
- 3.87 percent of those sales were through handsets.
- 13.35 percent of traffic came through mobile (tablets included).
- 8.01 percent of that traffic came through handsets.
To view the full report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising
- Altimiter Releases Report: “Consumer Perceptions of Privacy in the Internet of Things”
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio
- Yelp Research Claims Google is Gaming Search Results; Google Says, “No”