PointRoll Unveils New Video Everywhere Technology, InTagration
NEW YORK (September 26, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed its newest video campaign development technology, InTagration. InTagration addresses the challenges faced by many advertisers today who are looking for simplified ways to keep track of and meet publisher specifications for their video campaigns given varying formats and devices. By decreasing production turnaround time and improving efficiency, PointRoll’s InTagration allows advertisers to build and execute their online video or standard in-stream campaigns seamlessly to meet publisher formats and other publisher defined criteria.
“While developing our clients’ video campaigns, we noticed that there was a great deal of time and effort being put into modifying video formats and creative to comply with publisher video specifications,” said Todd Pasternack, director of creative technology, PointRoll. “PointRoll’s main differentiators are our focus on efficiency while maintaining creative integrity and providing our clients with the highest level of customer service. In keeping with that promise, we created a more efficient way to deploy in-stream video campaigns with our InTagration technology and we are thrilled to introduce this to the broader ad community while marking yet another important milestone in PointRoll’s history.”
Over the past decade PointRoll has developed strong relationships with almost every major publisher in the digital space, enabling them to build the most readily available and robust publisher specification database in the industry. By using enhanced campaign development tools and advanced encoding techniques, InTagration can deploy in-stream video campaigns that associate creative with the video and tag requirements of each publisher spec needed to comply with every media buy.
Benefits of InTagration include:
- Quicker in-stream campaign turnaround times, decreasing production time.
- Implementation is an easy process at any scale.
- Larger volume video campaigns with multiple creative versions require minimal effort.
- Efficiency while maintaining creative integrity.
- Easily swap out new video creative at any time.
For more information on PointRoll’s InTagration technology, please visit: http://bit.ly/QTf6RK.
PointRoll, a Gannett Company (NYSE: GCI), is at the center of the world’s most effective digital advertising. PointRoll helps advertisers, agencies and publishers create, deploy, measure, and optimize interactive and action-inspiring digital campaigns across channels and devices. PointRoll’s comprehensive platform combines the ability to create more engaging campaigns with unmatched formats and features, dynamic creative optimization and ad analytics to provide a consistent, relevant consumer experience across in-stream video, display, rich media, mobile, social, tablet campaigns and more. With PointRoll, marketers can easily reach and engage consumers, create and deploy campaigns to multiple destinations, measure performance in real time and optimize to deliver more successful, integrated digital experiences – keeping marketers on point with their consumers. For more information, visit http://www.pointroll.com or follow us @pointroll.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight