PointRoll Unveils New Video Everywhere Technology, InTagration
NEW YORK (September 26, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed its newest video campaign development technology, InTagration. InTagration addresses the challenges faced by many advertisers today who are looking for simplified ways to keep track of and meet publisher specifications for their video campaigns given varying formats and devices. By decreasing production turnaround time and improving efficiency, PointRoll’s InTagration allows advertisers to build and execute their online video or standard in-stream campaigns seamlessly to meet publisher formats and other publisher defined criteria.
“While developing our clients’ video campaigns, we noticed that there was a great deal of time and effort being put into modifying video formats and creative to comply with publisher video specifications,” said Todd Pasternack, director of creative technology, PointRoll. “PointRoll’s main differentiators are our focus on efficiency while maintaining creative integrity and providing our clients with the highest level of customer service. In keeping with that promise, we created a more efficient way to deploy in-stream video campaigns with our InTagration technology and we are thrilled to introduce this to the broader ad community while marking yet another important milestone in PointRoll’s history.”
Over the past decade PointRoll has developed strong relationships with almost every major publisher in the digital space, enabling them to build the most readily available and robust publisher specification database in the industry. By using enhanced campaign development tools and advanced encoding techniques, InTagration can deploy in-stream video campaigns that associate creative with the video and tag requirements of each publisher spec needed to comply with every media buy.
Benefits of InTagration include:
- Quicker in-stream campaign turnaround times, decreasing production time.
- Implementation is an easy process at any scale.
- Larger volume video campaigns with multiple creative versions require minimal effort.
- Efficiency while maintaining creative integrity.
- Easily swap out new video creative at any time.
For more information on PointRoll’s InTagration technology, please visit: http://bit.ly/QTf6RK.
PointRoll, a Gannett Company (NYSE: GCI), is at the center of the world’s most effective digital advertising. PointRoll helps advertisers, agencies and publishers create, deploy, measure, and optimize interactive and action-inspiring digital campaigns across channels and devices. PointRoll’s comprehensive platform combines the ability to create more engaging campaigns with unmatched formats and features, dynamic creative optimization and ad analytics to provide a consistent, relevant consumer experience across in-stream video, display, rich media, mobile, social, tablet campaigns and more. With PointRoll, marketers can easily reach and engage consumers, create and deploy campaigns to multiple destinations, measure performance in real time and optimize to deliver more successful, integrated digital experiences – keeping marketers on point with their consumers. For more information, visit http://www.pointroll.com or follow us @pointroll.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline