Marin Software and Mercent Deliver Inventory-Driven Paid Search Campaigns
SAN FRANCISCO, CA September 17, 2012 — Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced a partnership with Mercent™, a leading technology company that enables retailers to profitably reach and convert more shoppers online. Through the partnership, large brand named retailers now have the ability to link paid-search campaigns to product catalog and inventory data maintained in Mercent’s award
In the competitive and complex world of online advertising, retailers struggle to keep up with seasonal merchandise and ever-expanding product catalogs. Building out paid search campaigns manually to match products is not only time consuming, but also error prone in the face of constantly changing inventory levels and prices. Marin Software and Mercent deliver increased efficiencies and paid search campaign effectiveness and profitability for online retail advertisers.
Marin’s Dynamic Campaigns capability automates the process of generating and managing paid search campaigns based on a feed of current product inventory data. Mercent Retail™ eliminates the challenge of creating and managing complex data feeds across online promotional and sales channels that include eBay, Amazon, Google Shopping, affiliate networks, comparison shopping networks, etc. Through a new turnkey export of product data from Mercent to Marin, joint customers can efficiently deploy inventory-based paid search campaigns that results in increased revenues, improved responsiveness to market changes, and greater customer satisfaction.
Additionally, through this partnership, Mercent Performance Services (Mercent’s agency arm) will leverage the Marin Software platform to manage search and social campaigns for several Mercent customers. Mercent can combine its retail online data feed, promotions and sales with Marin’s digital ad management capabilities to deliver enterprise-class search marketing services to retailers.
Marin Software provides advertisers and agencies with the world’s leading digital ad management platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing. On average, Marin customers report financial lift of 20% or more as a result of deploying Marin.
“By integrating Mercent’s data feed with Marin Software we’re much more responsive to customer demand with our paid search campaigns,” said Chris Keating, Vice President of SEO, Conversion Optimization and Data Feedsat Performics. “Prior to deploying Marin’s Dynamic Campaigns with Mercent’s feed management technology, adjusting paid search campaigns according to inventory levels was a very challenging and time-consuming process. Now, for example, should inventory fall below a predefined level, Marin Software will automatically cease a campaign or rotate a new one in.”
“For retailers, aligning search marketing campaigns with large, ever-changing product sets is a daunting task, especially if done manually through Excel,” said Matt Lawson, Vice President of Marketing and Partnerships at Marin Software. “Marin Software automates much of the process and by partnering with Mercent retailers are able to efficiently synchronize paid search with product inventory data feeds, leading to more dynamic, revenue generating campaigns.”
Mercent Chairman and CEO Eric Best commented, “Mercent Retail™ simplifies the complexities of paid search for retail marketers, enabling them to efficiently execute campaigns that deliver true financial lift, increased time savings and deeper performance insights. We are excited to support an expanded portfolio of online retailers through our Marin Software partnership.”
About Marin Software
Marin Software provides the leading digital ad management platform, with over 1,800 brands managing more than $4 billion in annualized ad investments on Marin. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
Through its award-winning Mercent Retail™ technology Mercent helps large brand name retailers, including 1-800-FLOWERS, the Home Shopping Network, GUESS?, L’Occitane USA and others, reach and convert online shoppers. Supported purchasing destinations include Amazon.com, Google, eBay, Bing, product ads, comparison shopping engines (CSEs), affiliate networks, social shopping sites and paid search and display advertising campaigns. The company was founded by Amazon.com veterans, is venture funded, and based in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit www.mercent.com.
- Pingback from News about SEO software issue #1 | SEO Software News
Does your site have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to
shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be
interested in hearing. Either way, great site
and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]