Marin Software and Mercent Deliver Inventory-Driven Paid Search Campaigns
SAN FRANCISCO, CA September 17, 2012 — Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced a partnership with Mercent™, a leading technology company that enables retailers to profitably reach and convert more shoppers online. Through the partnership, large brand named retailers now have the ability to link paid-search campaigns to product catalog and inventory data maintained in Mercent’s award
In the competitive and complex world of online advertising, retailers struggle to keep up with seasonal merchandise and ever-expanding product catalogs. Building out paid search campaigns manually to match products is not only time consuming, but also error prone in the face of constantly changing inventory levels and prices. Marin Software and Mercent deliver increased efficiencies and paid search campaign effectiveness and profitability for online retail advertisers.
Marin’s Dynamic Campaigns capability automates the process of generating and managing paid search campaigns based on a feed of current product inventory data. Mercent Retail™ eliminates the challenge of creating and managing complex data feeds across online promotional and sales channels that include eBay, Amazon, Google Shopping, affiliate networks, comparison shopping networks, etc. Through a new turnkey export of product data from Mercent to Marin, joint customers can efficiently deploy inventory-based paid search campaigns that results in increased revenues, improved responsiveness to market changes, and greater customer satisfaction.
Additionally, through this partnership, Mercent Performance Services (Mercent’s agency arm) will leverage the Marin Software platform to manage search and social campaigns for several Mercent customers. Mercent can combine its retail online data feed, promotions and sales with Marin’s digital ad management capabilities to deliver enterprise-class search marketing services to retailers.
Marin Software provides advertisers and agencies with the world’s leading digital ad management platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing. On average, Marin customers report financial lift of 20% or more as a result of deploying Marin.
“By integrating Mercent’s data feed with Marin Software we’re much more responsive to customer demand with our paid search campaigns,” said Chris Keating, Vice President of SEO, Conversion Optimization and Data Feedsat Performics. “Prior to deploying Marin’s Dynamic Campaigns with Mercent’s feed management technology, adjusting paid search campaigns according to inventory levels was a very challenging and time-consuming process. Now, for example, should inventory fall below a predefined level, Marin Software will automatically cease a campaign or rotate a new one in.”
“For retailers, aligning search marketing campaigns with large, ever-changing product sets is a daunting task, especially if done manually through Excel,” said Matt Lawson, Vice President of Marketing and Partnerships at Marin Software. “Marin Software automates much of the process and by partnering with Mercent retailers are able to efficiently synchronize paid search with product inventory data feeds, leading to more dynamic, revenue generating campaigns.”
Mercent Chairman and CEO Eric Best commented, “Mercent Retail™ simplifies the complexities of paid search for retail marketers, enabling them to efficiently execute campaigns that deliver true financial lift, increased time savings and deeper performance insights. We are excited to support an expanded portfolio of online retailers through our Marin Software partnership.”
About Marin Software
Marin Software provides the leading digital ad management platform, with over 1,800 brands managing more than $4 billion in annualized ad investments on Marin. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
Through its award-winning Mercent Retail™ technology Mercent helps large brand name retailers, including 1-800-FLOWERS, the Home Shopping Network, GUESS?, L’Occitane USA and others, reach and convert online shoppers. Supported purchasing destinations include Amazon.com, Google, eBay, Bing, product ads, comparison shopping engines (CSEs), affiliate networks, social shopping sites and paid search and display advertising campaigns. The company was founded by Amazon.com veterans, is venture funded, and based in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit www.mercent.com.
- Pingback from News about SEO software issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006
- Brainshark and Profitable Channels Launch Online Tool to Assess Sales Content Effectiveness
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Brainshark and Profitable Channels Launch Online Tool to Assess Sales Content Effectiveness December 4th 2013 WALTHAM, Mass., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- blinkx Acquires Rhythm NewMedia in $65 Million Deal December 3rd 2013 LONDON and SAN FRANCISCO, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — blinkx plc [...] more »
- Ad Industry Veteran Keith Johnston Joins T3 as Chief Operating Officer December 3rd 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) – T3, one of [...] more »
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- The Next Big Thing: Real-Time Cross-Channel Attribution & Allocation December 2nd 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be