Life in Mobile Announces New Technology to Help Brands Monetize Mobile
NEW YORK (September 20, 2012) – Life in Mobile, the mobile monetization agency, just announced the availability of its Dynamic Intelligent Profiling™ technology (DIP). This patent-pending system allows brands to fully customize the consumer journey based on real-world conditions affecting the consumer, as well as the consumers past interaction across a myriad of mobile touchpoints, including QR, SMS, social URL, ad URL and email. With DIP, marketers can analyze the results of all marketing efforts, both traditional and digital, to provide just-in-time offers and deliver the most relevant content via mobile without needing your phone’s unique identifier (UDID.) The announcement was made today at the Promotion Marketing Association’s Digital Shopper Marketing Summit.
“DIP takes the monetization of the mobile medium to a new level by intelligently bridging the gap between brands and consumers,” said John Lim (pictured), Founder and CEO, Life in Mobile. “It allows a brand or agency to analyze actual usage data on a per-user or per-session basis, including real-world conditions, and then facilitate the delivery of customized content to users meeting a specified scenario. It is precision, ‘just-in-time’ content delivery, which will allow brands to virtually have a one-on-one conversation with each potential consumer, something never possible before through any other technology.”
The custom scenarios and triggers created with DIP can be combined or modified based on the strategy developed for the brands product or service. The unique delivery of more relevant mobile content is designed to increase mobile monetization efforts, and in turn revenue.
“With DIP, we’re truly introducing something brand new to the mobile marketing space: monetization. Unlike most mobile marketers, with DIP, we have created technology that allows brands to gain unprecedented insight into mobile consumer behavior and the ability to react to this behavior in real-time,” added Lim.
“When you have great insights into your target audience like Life in Mobile and DIP provide, your ability to deliver an effective and contextually relevant brand message goes up exponentially,” said John Featherston, CEO, RISMedia.
About Life in Mobile
Life in Mobile is a mobile monetization agency in New York. They specialize in the strategic development and implementation of mobile technology in order to monetize their clients’ initiatives. Using their expertise, experience, and proprietary, patent-pending technology, they have the proven ability to maximize the efficiencies and ROI of their clients’ mobile marketing efforts. For more information, visit http://www.lifeinmobile.com.
- Pingback from Life in Mobile Announces New Technology to Help Brands Monetize Mobile – ADOTAS | SPUNKL
Leave a Comment
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than