Life in Mobile Announces New Technology to Help Brands Monetize Mobile
NEW YORK (September 20, 2012) – Life in Mobile, the mobile monetization agency, just announced the availability of its Dynamic Intelligent Profiling™ technology (DIP). This patent-pending system allows brands to fully customize the consumer journey based on real-world conditions affecting the consumer, as well as the consumers past interaction across a myriad of mobile touchpoints, including QR, SMS, social URL, ad URL and email. With DIP, marketers can analyze the results of all marketing efforts, both traditional and digital, to provide just-in-time offers and deliver the most relevant content via mobile without needing your phone’s unique identifier (UDID.) The announcement was made today at the Promotion Marketing Association’s Digital Shopper Marketing Summit.
“DIP takes the monetization of the mobile medium to a new level by intelligently bridging the gap between brands and consumers,” said John Lim (pictured), Founder and CEO, Life in Mobile. “It allows a brand or agency to analyze actual usage data on a per-user or per-session basis, including real-world conditions, and then facilitate the delivery of customized content to users meeting a specified scenario. It is precision, ‘just-in-time’ content delivery, which will allow brands to virtually have a one-on-one conversation with each potential consumer, something never possible before through any other technology.”
The custom scenarios and triggers created with DIP can be combined or modified based on the strategy developed for the brands product or service. The unique delivery of more relevant mobile content is designed to increase mobile monetization efforts, and in turn revenue.
“With DIP, we’re truly introducing something brand new to the mobile marketing space: monetization. Unlike most mobile marketers, with DIP, we have created technology that allows brands to gain unprecedented insight into mobile consumer behavior and the ability to react to this behavior in real-time,” added Lim.
“When you have great insights into your target audience like Life in Mobile and DIP provide, your ability to deliver an effective and contextually relevant brand message goes up exponentially,” said John Featherston, CEO, RISMedia.
About Life in Mobile
Life in Mobile is a mobile monetization agency in New York. They specialize in the strategic development and implementation of mobile technology in order to monetize their clients’ initiatives. Using their expertise, experience, and proprietary, patent-pending technology, they have the proven ability to maximize the efficiencies and ROI of their clients’ mobile marketing efforts. For more information, visit http://www.lifeinmobile.com.
- Pingback from Life in Mobile Announces New Technology to Help Brands Monetize Mobile – ADOTAS | SPUNKL
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]