Leading Players in Digital Publishing to Gather at Yield Executive Summit
NEW YORK (September 27, 2012) – Even in today’s complex world of online advertising technologies, savvy digital publishers like NYTimes.com, Fox News, Hulu and Demand Media have figured out how to drive more revenues from existing ad inventories. Executives from those companies and others will tell their stories in New York on Wednesday, October 3 at the Yield Executive Summit, sponsored byYieldex, Lotame and AppNexus.
Topics will include:
- “Understanding the Value of Your Inventory.”
- “Inventory in the Age of RTB.”
- “The Evolution of Video, and How Data May or May Not Play a Part for Publishers.”
The keynote address will be delivered by Doug Weaver, founder and CEO of Upstream Group, which publishes the popular blog “The Drift” and has consulted on online advertising over the past 14 years with hundreds of companies including Facebook, Yahoo!, USA TODAY, CBS Interactive, YuMe, Dow Jones, WebMD, National Public Radio, Tremor Media, ESPN, and The New York Times.
The event will be held at the Harvard Club, 35 W. 44 St., from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. More information, including registration, is available here.
Speakers discussing the latest trends affecting digital publisher revenue growth will include:
- Heather Keltz (pictured), Group Director, Ad Operations, NYTimes.com.
- Jeremy Steinberg, VP, Digital Sales & Business Development, FOX News Channel & FOX Business Network.
- Kevin McGurn, VP of Advertising Sales, Hulu.
- Mike Wann, SVP Business Development, Demand Media.
- Randy Kilgore, Chief Revenue Officer, Tremor Media.
- Todd Bender, VP Publisher Platforms, Collider.
- Jason Lopatecki, Chief Strategy Officer, TubeMogul.
- Tom Shields, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Yieldex.
- Andy Monfried, Founder & CEO, Lotame.
Yieldex created the first comprehensive, fully integrated revenue and inventory analytics platform for digital publishers. Publishers know they are leaving money on the table because they have to juggle multiple delivery platforms across channels and formats, while untangling complicated, overlapping inventory. Our mission is to significantly increase revenue for our publishers by de-mystifying the advertising ecosystem and leveraging our technology to provide our customers with a single, format-agnostic platform that accurately forecasts, manages and prices inventory across all revenue channels. Yieldex has offices in New York, San Francisco and Boulder. Visit www.yieldex.com.
Lotame empowers innovative publishers, agencies, and brands to unlock the full value of their audience data with its industry-leading data management platform, Crowd Control. Founded in 2006 with offices in New York and Maryland, Lotame activates first and third-party audience data while ensuring quality, enforcing security and protecting user privacy. To learn how our data-driven platform delivers superior results for leading publishers, agencies and brands, visit www.lotame.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Madison Logic Hit 72% Revenue Growth and Expands Team
- Connection: The Glue that Makes Super Bowl (& All) Ads Stick
- Enradius Launches Geo-Targeted Advertising for the Healthcare Industry
- Operative Partners with Moat Providing Automated Inventory Management for Viewability
- Visible Measures Report: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads