Leading Players in Digital Publishing to Gather at Yield Executive Summit
NEW YORK (September 27, 2012) – Even in today’s complex world of online advertising technologies, savvy digital publishers like NYTimes.com, Fox News, Hulu and Demand Media have figured out how to drive more revenues from existing ad inventories. Executives from those companies and others will tell their stories in New York on Wednesday, October 3 at the Yield Executive Summit, sponsored byYieldex, Lotame and AppNexus.
Topics will include:
- “Understanding the Value of Your Inventory.”
- “Inventory in the Age of RTB.”
- “The Evolution of Video, and How Data May or May Not Play a Part for Publishers.”
The keynote address will be delivered by Doug Weaver, founder and CEO of Upstream Group, which publishes the popular blog “The Drift” and has consulted on online advertising over the past 14 years with hundreds of companies including Facebook, Yahoo!, USA TODAY, CBS Interactive, YuMe, Dow Jones, WebMD, National Public Radio, Tremor Media, ESPN, and The New York Times.
The event will be held at the Harvard Club, 35 W. 44 St., from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. More information, including registration, is available here.
Speakers discussing the latest trends affecting digital publisher revenue growth will include:
- Heather Keltz (pictured), Group Director, Ad Operations, NYTimes.com.
- Jeremy Steinberg, VP, Digital Sales & Business Development, FOX News Channel & FOX Business Network.
- Kevin McGurn, VP of Advertising Sales, Hulu.
- Mike Wann, SVP Business Development, Demand Media.
- Randy Kilgore, Chief Revenue Officer, Tremor Media.
- Todd Bender, VP Publisher Platforms, Collider.
- Jason Lopatecki, Chief Strategy Officer, TubeMogul.
- Tom Shields, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Yieldex.
- Andy Monfried, Founder & CEO, Lotame.
Yieldex created the first comprehensive, fully integrated revenue and inventory analytics platform for digital publishers. Publishers know they are leaving money on the table because they have to juggle multiple delivery platforms across channels and formats, while untangling complicated, overlapping inventory. Our mission is to significantly increase revenue for our publishers by de-mystifying the advertising ecosystem and leveraging our technology to provide our customers with a single, format-agnostic platform that accurately forecasts, manages and prices inventory across all revenue channels. Yieldex has offices in New York, San Francisco and Boulder. Visit www.yieldex.com.
Lotame empowers innovative publishers, agencies, and brands to unlock the full value of their audience data with its industry-leading data management platform, Crowd Control. Founded in 2006 with offices in New York and Maryland, Lotame activates first and third-party audience data while ensuring quality, enforcing security and protecting user privacy. To learn how our data-driven platform delivers superior results for leading publishers, agencies and brands, visit www.lotame.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through