Leading Players in Digital Publishing to Gather at Yield Executive Summit
NEW YORK (September 27, 2012) – Even in today’s complex world of online advertising technologies, savvy digital publishers like NYTimes.com, Fox News, Hulu and Demand Media have figured out how to drive more revenues from existing ad inventories. Executives from those companies and others will tell their stories in New York on Wednesday, October 3 at the Yield Executive Summit, sponsored byYieldex, Lotame and AppNexus.
Topics will include:
- “Understanding the Value of Your Inventory.”
- “Inventory in the Age of RTB.”
- “The Evolution of Video, and How Data May or May Not Play a Part for Publishers.”
The keynote address will be delivered by Doug Weaver, founder and CEO of Upstream Group, which publishes the popular blog “The Drift” and has consulted on online advertising over the past 14 years with hundreds of companies including Facebook, Yahoo!, USA TODAY, CBS Interactive, YuMe, Dow Jones, WebMD, National Public Radio, Tremor Media, ESPN, and The New York Times.
The event will be held at the Harvard Club, 35 W. 44 St., from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. More information, including registration, is available here.
Speakers discussing the latest trends affecting digital publisher revenue growth will include:
- Heather Keltz (pictured), Group Director, Ad Operations, NYTimes.com.
- Jeremy Steinberg, VP, Digital Sales & Business Development, FOX News Channel & FOX Business Network.
- Kevin McGurn, VP of Advertising Sales, Hulu.
- Mike Wann, SVP Business Development, Demand Media.
- Randy Kilgore, Chief Revenue Officer, Tremor Media.
- Todd Bender, VP Publisher Platforms, Collider.
- Jason Lopatecki, Chief Strategy Officer, TubeMogul.
- Tom Shields, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Yieldex.
- Andy Monfried, Founder & CEO, Lotame.
Yieldex created the first comprehensive, fully integrated revenue and inventory analytics platform for digital publishers. Publishers know they are leaving money on the table because they have to juggle multiple delivery platforms across channels and formats, while untangling complicated, overlapping inventory. Our mission is to significantly increase revenue for our publishers by de-mystifying the advertising ecosystem and leveraging our technology to provide our customers with a single, format-agnostic platform that accurately forecasts, manages and prices inventory across all revenue channels. Yieldex has offices in New York, San Francisco and Boulder. Visit www.yieldex.com.
Lotame empowers innovative publishers, agencies, and brands to unlock the full value of their audience data with its industry-leading data management platform, Crowd Control. Founded in 2006 with offices in New York and Maryland, Lotame activates first and third-party audience data while ensuring quality, enforcing security and protecting user privacy. To learn how our data-driven platform delivers superior results for leading publishers, agencies and brands, visit www.lotame.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a