Kuhnel Joins PulsePoint as UK General Manager
PulsePoint, a global digital technology company headquartered in New York City, today announced the appointment of Alex Kuhnel (pictured) as the new UK general manager. A renowned digital industry professional, Kuhnel brings over 10 years of experience to the role having held management positions with leading audience measurement and telecommunication brands. At PulsePoint, Kuhnel will be charged with overseeing the company’s UK office and building new opportunities for advertisers and publishers throughout the European region.
“Alex’s expertise in data and the technologies that enable audience targeting and analytics across digital channels makes him a remarkable asset,” said John Ruvolo, senior vice president of sales at PulsePoint. “With Alex’s knowledge and passion, he is the right person to help PulsePoint execute against the business goals we envision within the European market.”
In his previous roles, Kuhnel developed a proven track record of defining winning business strategies to create a competitive advantage and drive sustainable growth. Prior to joining PulsePoint, Kuhnel served as the product director of digital advertising services for Experian, spearheading the rollout of Experian data and analytics to the online industry in the UK and across the main European markets. Earlier in his career Kuhnel worked in increasingly senior roles at leading UK mobile networks T-Mobile UK and Orange UK.
“PulsePoint is a globally recognized technology leader, and I am thrilled to help manage and build upon the company’s presence in the UK,” Kuhnel said. “With an innovative suite of solutions in high demand, clear vision driven by a new CEO and a strong reputation in the UK market, it’s an exciting time for PulsePoint, and I look forward to contributing to the company’s continued growth.”
Kuhnel is based in London and was educated at Université Montpellier and Copenhagen Business School.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed