iPhone 5 Update: Longer Wait, But Apparently Worth It
- The revised ship time on preorders is now 3-4 weeks.
- The critics are gushing with praise over Apple’s new talky texty watchy webby thingy.
Meanwhile, here are two related, completely unconfirmed rumors, mostly because I made them up:
- Bill Gates was caught on tape saying that 47 percent of Americans will buy an iPhone 5, and he can’t do a thing to convince them otherwise. So he’s going after the 5-10 percent of the market that still hasn’t decided whether they’re an Apple or a PC.
- The folks from Occupy Wall Street are heading uptown to taunt the people lined up for iPhone 5s outside the Fifth Avenue Apple Store. But the latter will be too busy playing with their “old” iPhones to notice.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical
- Kitara Media to Present at 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference
- Integral Ad Science and Collective Partner to Ensure Media Quality