iPhone 5 Update: Longer Wait, But Apparently Worth It
- The revised ship time on preorders is now 3-4 weeks.
- The critics are gushing with praise over Apple’s new talky texty watchy webby thingy.
Meanwhile, here are two related, completely unconfirmed rumors, mostly because I made them up:
- Bill Gates was caught on tape saying that 47 percent of Americans will buy an iPhone 5, and he can’t do a thing to convince them otherwise. So he’s going after the 5-10 percent of the market that still hasn’t decided whether they’re an Apple or a PC.
- The folks from Occupy Wall Street are heading uptown to taunt the people lined up for iPhone 5s outside the Fifth Avenue Apple Store. But the latter will be too busy playing with their “old” iPhones to notice.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending