iPhone 5 Update: Longer Wait, But Apparently Worth It
- The revised ship time on preorders is now 3-4 weeks.
- The critics are gushing with praise over Apple’s new talky texty watchy webby thingy.
Meanwhile, here are two related, completely unconfirmed rumors, mostly because I made them up:
- Bill Gates was caught on tape saying that 47 percent of Americans will buy an iPhone 5, and he can’t do a thing to convince them otherwise. So he’s going after the 5-10 percent of the market that still hasn’t decided whether they’re an Apple or a PC.
- The folks from Occupy Wall Street are heading uptown to taunt the people lined up for iPhone 5s outside the Fifth Avenue Apple Store. But the latter will be too busy playing with their “old” iPhones to notice.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality