Gigya’s New User Management Platform Features ‘Registration as a Service’ System
Gigya, a leading provider of social infrastructure for business, announced the launch this week of User Management 360, a comprehensive user management platform that allows sites to capture and store traditional and permission-based social data. Previously named Social Identity Management Platform, the revamped platform now includes two key additions – Registration as a Service and Identity Access.
Registration as a Service (RaaS) is the first registration system to allow businesses to deploy registration pages with both traditional form fields and Social Login in minutes with no coding involved. Using an intuitive administration panel, RaaS allows website operators to fully customize the registration, login and profile management UIs and flows in real time without development required. User data garnered from registration is automatically stored in Gigya’s Identity Storage, a dynamic database designed to store both traditional and social user data. By using RaaS, marketers gain a single view of all registered users across company-wide web properties, eliminating the need for disparate registration systems and databases for individual websites.
Another addition to User Management 360 is Identity Access, an easily accessible web-based dashboard that allows marketers to gain immediate and controlled access to users’ profile and site activity data. This information is collected through standard registration as well as via Social Login, with social network profile information being stored in Identity Storage when users explicitly grant sites permission to access their profiles. Information made available through Identity Access includes: name, email address, interests, activities, Likes, relationship status, political views, friends, as well as on-site activity data from Gigya’s Social Plugins like comments, shares, reviews, and gamification activities. All user data is easily exportable into third-party marketing platforms, where it can be used for targeted email campaigns and content recommendations.
“Our new User Management 360 platform finally puts marketers in control of data,” said Patrick Salyer, CEO of Gigya (pictured). “Until now, marketers have needed to work with IT departments to gain access to user data. Registration-as-a-Service and Identity Access remove IT from the equation – marketers finally have immediate and on-demand access to the data they need.
Gigya’s User Management 360 is fully integrated with all of Gigya’s other social infrastructure technology including Gigya’s Social Plugins and Social Gamification. The integration allows sites to capture user site activity data such as shares, comments, and points/badges earned.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than