Gigya’s New User Management Platform Features ‘Registration as a Service’ System
Gigya, a leading provider of social infrastructure for business, announced the launch this week of User Management 360, a comprehensive user management platform that allows sites to capture and store traditional and permission-based social data. Previously named Social Identity Management Platform, the revamped platform now includes two key additions – Registration as a Service and Identity Access.
Registration as a Service (RaaS) is the first registration system to allow businesses to deploy registration pages with both traditional form fields and Social Login in minutes with no coding involved. Using an intuitive administration panel, RaaS allows website operators to fully customize the registration, login and profile management UIs and flows in real time without development required. User data garnered from registration is automatically stored in Gigya’s Identity Storage, a dynamic database designed to store both traditional and social user data. By using RaaS, marketers gain a single view of all registered users across company-wide web properties, eliminating the need for disparate registration systems and databases for individual websites.
Another addition to User Management 360 is Identity Access, an easily accessible web-based dashboard that allows marketers to gain immediate and controlled access to users’ profile and site activity data. This information is collected through standard registration as well as via Social Login, with social network profile information being stored in Identity Storage when users explicitly grant sites permission to access their profiles. Information made available through Identity Access includes: name, email address, interests, activities, Likes, relationship status, political views, friends, as well as on-site activity data from Gigya’s Social Plugins like comments, shares, reviews, and gamification activities. All user data is easily exportable into third-party marketing platforms, where it can be used for targeted email campaigns and content recommendations.
“Our new User Management 360 platform finally puts marketers in control of data,” said Patrick Salyer, CEO of Gigya (pictured). “Until now, marketers have needed to work with IT departments to gain access to user data. Registration-as-a-Service and Identity Access remove IT from the equation – marketers finally have immediate and on-demand access to the data they need.
Gigya’s User Management 360 is fully integrated with all of Gigya’s other social infrastructure technology including Gigya’s Social Plugins and Social Gamification. The integration allows sites to capture user site activity data such as shares, comments, and points/badges earned.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced [...] more »
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services [...] more »
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- VIDEO: Be On Integrates Emotion Measurement Platform Into Branded Video Campaigns June 14th 2013 LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013
- Lost in Translation: Bridging the Chasm Between ‘Search Engine’ and ‘Marketing’ Through Entity Ads June 13th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Amit Goswami: Success of display programmatic IO is built on matured interoperable audience targeting standard. It wont
- Tom: Great infographic! Informative and fun.
- The Pageview Industrial Complex - Marketing Talent Inc - Marketing Talent Inc: [...] eye-tracking advertising test to date has demonstrated that consumers have developed a keen “banner
- clypd discusses challenges with cross-channel attribution | clypd: [...] Conversion Attribution In Cross-Channel Marketing: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due [...]