Gigya’s New User Management Platform Features ‘Registration as a Service’ System
Gigya, a leading provider of social infrastructure for business, announced the launch this week of User Management 360, a comprehensive user management platform that allows sites to capture and store traditional and permission-based social data. Previously named Social Identity Management Platform, the revamped platform now includes two key additions – Registration as a Service and Identity Access.
Registration as a Service (RaaS) is the first registration system to allow businesses to deploy registration pages with both traditional form fields and Social Login in minutes with no coding involved. Using an intuitive administration panel, RaaS allows website operators to fully customize the registration, login and profile management UIs and flows in real time without development required. User data garnered from registration is automatically stored in Gigya’s Identity Storage, a dynamic database designed to store both traditional and social user data. By using RaaS, marketers gain a single view of all registered users across company-wide web properties, eliminating the need for disparate registration systems and databases for individual websites.
Another addition to User Management 360 is Identity Access, an easily accessible web-based dashboard that allows marketers to gain immediate and controlled access to users’ profile and site activity data. This information is collected through standard registration as well as via Social Login, with social network profile information being stored in Identity Storage when users explicitly grant sites permission to access their profiles. Information made available through Identity Access includes: name, email address, interests, activities, Likes, relationship status, political views, friends, as well as on-site activity data from Gigya’s Social Plugins like comments, shares, reviews, and gamification activities. All user data is easily exportable into third-party marketing platforms, where it can be used for targeted email campaigns and content recommendations.
“Our new User Management 360 platform finally puts marketers in control of data,” said Patrick Salyer, CEO of Gigya (pictured). “Until now, marketers have needed to work with IT departments to gain access to user data. Registration-as-a-Service and Identity Access remove IT from the equation – marketers finally have immediate and on-demand access to the data they need.
Gigya’s User Management 360 is fully integrated with all of Gigya’s other social infrastructure technology including Gigya’s Social Plugins and Social Gamification. The integration allows sites to capture user site activity data such as shares, comments, and points/badges earned.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use