CPX Interactive Announces Advisory Board of Industry Veterans
NEW YORK (September 13, 2012) — Digital advertising company CPX Interactive today announced the formation of a corporate advisory board. The new board is made up of veterans from the digital media, corporate finance and branding worlds. While the company’s current Board of Directors remains in place for core governance, the advisory board will lend more informal advice and will provide CPX council as the company continues its strategic evolution within the digital advertising landscape.
Members of the new advisory board are:
John Durham is CEO and managing partner of Catalyst S+F, a strategic marketing firm for digital start-ups and early funding companies. He is also co-founder of Republic Project, a self-service ad development and management platform created for agencies and publishers.
Andy Monfried is founder and CEO of Lotame, provider of Crowd Control, the industry leading data management platform (DMP).
Bill Pearce has served as SVP and CMO of Del Monte Foods, San Francisco, CMO of Taco Bell and Marketing Director at Procter & Gamble.
Scott Richter is CEO of Media Breakaway, LLC, a leader in online performance marketing, delivering full service, results-oriented solutions through the company’s divisions: Affiliate.com, TheParkingPlace.com and DataOverdrive.com.
Mike Wann is SVP of business development at Demand Media, a leading digital media company that informs and entertains one of the internet’s largest audiences, helps advertisers find innovative ways to engage with their customers and enables publishers to expand their online presence.
Colin Gillis is an Analyst and Director of Research for BGC Financial, a publicly traded company with offices in over 20 countries and revenue that exceeds $1 billion. His focus is on mobile computing, performance and brand advertising and the platforms and piping that power the digital economy.
“The formation of this advisory board is another important step in our corporate growth,” explains CPX Interactive CEO Mike Seiman. “The breadth of the board members’ collective experience should make it clear that CPX is positioning itself for a period of aggressive evolution within the digital advertising space. We continue to see this landscape through a filter of consolidation, where well-positioned companies can demonstrate their abilities to offer a wide spectrum of assets to forward leaning brands and marketers. Surrounding ourselves with ‘next level’ thinkers from a wide array of industry disciplines will serve us well along this journey.”
About CPX Interactive
CPX Interactive is a digital advertising company, consistently serving more than three billion daily ad impressions. Its global distribution network includes both a private marketplace of more than 4,000 quality publisher sites and an on-demand network with access to virtually every major aggregator of digital media. CPX campaigns are churned through a continuous cycle of planning, execution, optimization, reporting and analysis – each leveraging the company’s unparalleled scalability. CPX has proven success with hundreds of major brands and direct marketers, worldwide.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s