CPX Interactive Announces Advisory Board of Industry Veterans
NEW YORK (September 13, 2012) — Digital advertising company CPX Interactive today announced the formation of a corporate advisory board. The new board is made up of veterans from the digital media, corporate finance and branding worlds. While the company’s current Board of Directors remains in place for core governance, the advisory board will lend more informal advice and will provide CPX council as the company continues its strategic evolution within the digital advertising landscape.
Members of the new advisory board are:
John Durham is CEO and managing partner of Catalyst S+F, a strategic marketing firm for digital start-ups and early funding companies. He is also co-founder of Republic Project, a self-service ad development and management platform created for agencies and publishers.
Andy Monfried is founder and CEO of Lotame, provider of Crowd Control, the industry leading data management platform (DMP).
Bill Pearce has served as SVP and CMO of Del Monte Foods, San Francisco, CMO of Taco Bell and Marketing Director at Procter & Gamble.
Scott Richter is CEO of Media Breakaway, LLC, a leader in online performance marketing, delivering full service, results-oriented solutions through the company’s divisions: Affiliate.com, TheParkingPlace.com and DataOverdrive.com.
Mike Wann is SVP of business development at Demand Media, a leading digital media company that informs and entertains one of the internet’s largest audiences, helps advertisers find innovative ways to engage with their customers and enables publishers to expand their online presence.
Colin Gillis is an Analyst and Director of Research for BGC Financial, a publicly traded company with offices in over 20 countries and revenue that exceeds $1 billion. His focus is on mobile computing, performance and brand advertising and the platforms and piping that power the digital economy.
“The formation of this advisory board is another important step in our corporate growth,” explains CPX Interactive CEO Mike Seiman. “The breadth of the board members’ collective experience should make it clear that CPX is positioning itself for a period of aggressive evolution within the digital advertising space. We continue to see this landscape through a filter of consolidation, where well-positioned companies can demonstrate their abilities to offer a wide spectrum of assets to forward leaning brands and marketers. Surrounding ourselves with ‘next level’ thinkers from a wide array of industry disciplines will serve us well along this journey.”
About CPX Interactive
CPX Interactive is a digital advertising company, consistently serving more than three billion daily ad impressions. Its global distribution network includes both a private marketplace of more than 4,000 quality publisher sites and an on-demand network with access to virtually every major aggregator of digital media. CPX campaigns are churned through a continuous cycle of planning, execution, optimization, reporting and analysis – each leveraging the company’s unparalleled scalability. CPX has proven success with hundreds of major brands and direct marketers, worldwide.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through