CPX Interactive Announces Advisory Board of Industry Veterans
NEW YORK (September 13, 2012) — Digital advertising company CPX Interactive today announced the formation of a corporate advisory board. The new board is made up of veterans from the digital media, corporate finance and branding worlds. While the company’s current Board of Directors remains in place for core governance, the advisory board will lend more informal advice and will provide CPX council as the company continues its strategic evolution within the digital advertising landscape.
Members of the new advisory board are:
John Durham is CEO and managing partner of Catalyst S+F, a strategic marketing firm for digital start-ups and early funding companies. He is also co-founder of Republic Project, a self-service ad development and management platform created for agencies and publishers.
Andy Monfried is founder and CEO of Lotame, provider of Crowd Control, the industry leading data management platform (DMP).
Bill Pearce has served as SVP and CMO of Del Monte Foods, San Francisco, CMO of Taco Bell and Marketing Director at Procter & Gamble.
Scott Richter is CEO of Media Breakaway, LLC, a leader in online performance marketing, delivering full service, results-oriented solutions through the company’s divisions: Affiliate.com, TheParkingPlace.com and DataOverdrive.com.
Mike Wann is SVP of business development at Demand Media, a leading digital media company that informs and entertains one of the internet’s largest audiences, helps advertisers find innovative ways to engage with their customers and enables publishers to expand their online presence.
Colin Gillis is an Analyst and Director of Research for BGC Financial, a publicly traded company with offices in over 20 countries and revenue that exceeds $1 billion. His focus is on mobile computing, performance and brand advertising and the platforms and piping that power the digital economy.
“The formation of this advisory board is another important step in our corporate growth,” explains CPX Interactive CEO Mike Seiman. “The breadth of the board members’ collective experience should make it clear that CPX is positioning itself for a period of aggressive evolution within the digital advertising space. We continue to see this landscape through a filter of consolidation, where well-positioned companies can demonstrate their abilities to offer a wide spectrum of assets to forward leaning brands and marketers. Surrounding ourselves with ‘next level’ thinkers from a wide array of industry disciplines will serve us well along this journey.”
About CPX Interactive
CPX Interactive is a digital advertising company, consistently serving more than three billion daily ad impressions. Its global distribution network includes both a private marketplace of more than 4,000 quality publisher sites and an on-demand network with access to virtually every major aggregator of digital media. CPX campaigns are churned through a continuous cycle of planning, execution, optimization, reporting and analysis – each leveraging the company’s unparalleled scalability. CPX has proven success with hundreds of major brands and direct marketers, worldwide.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use