Bizo Introduces Two Powerful New Ways to Move B2B Prospects Through the Sales Funnel
SAN FRANCISCO (September 18, 2012) – At the Salesforce.com Dreamforce conference, business audience marketing company Bizo introduced two new solutions designed to help business marketers more efficiently move prospects through the sales and marketing funnel. More than 500 brands, and their agency partners, count on Bizo to more effectively run display and social campaigns to put their brands, messages and offers in front of exactly the right business audiences.
New solutions available today from Bizo include:
1. Bizo Company Targeting
B2B sales teams typically work with a defined list of key target accounts to help focus sales and marketing investment on the best fit target prospect organizations. With Bizo Company Targeting, marketers will for the first time be able to run focused online display campaigns against their targeted accounts, nurturing employees at a target prospect organization wherever they travel across the web. For example, a company wishing to reach executives at IBM would be able to use Bizo Company Targeting to target display ads at just this group of individuals.
Beyond using Bizo Company Targeting for “surgical branding” initiatives directed at influencers and decision-makers in key prospect organizations, marketers can also use Bizo Company Targeting to target existing customers with new products and services.
2. Bizo CRM Retargeting
While email marketing can be a highly effective B2B marketing tactic, there are limitations to how many messages a company can send before prospects tune them out. Bizo CRM Retargeting allows marketers to target online display ads to prospects that are already in the company’s CRM or Marketing Automation system, continuing to nurture the leads that they’ve already invested to capture. The goal of CRM Retargeting is to keep a client’s message and brand top of mind in between email blasts and other communications, while moving prospects farther along in the funnel to a conversion.
Bizo CRM Retargeting is now available for any house prospect database; Bizo is also developing a range of integrations with CRM and marketing automation systems which will be rolled out in the coming months.
“The future of online marketing is one where website, display, search, CRM, social and email lead nurturing programs are all integrated and automated, and marketers measure true attribution and ROI back to individual prospects in the CRM database,” said Russell Glass, CEO of Bizo. “By enabling marketers to deliver targeted and coordinated messages to prospects as they move through the sales cycle, Bizo is helping make the future of integrated marketing a reality.”
Glass will be speaking on the topic of “The Bleeding Edge of Online Marketing” at Dreamforce on Thursday, September 20 from 3-4 pm PST, where he will discuss several new approaches to nurturing and attributing audiences.
Bizo gives marketers instant access to the people who sign the checks at work, and have the most to spend on life: business professionals. Fueled by a Bizo audience of more than 100 million professionals around the world, including more than 80% of the U.S. business population, the Bizo Marketing Platform (BMP) can precisely target business people wherever they travel online by demographic criteria such as job function, seniority, industry, company size and more. Large global brands and SMB marketers alike also use BMP to increase awareness, nurture and convert existing audiences from their websites, social channels, and their prospect databases. More than 500 brands including AMEX, Mercedes Benz, Monster, Salesforce.com, Porsche, Microsoft, AT&T, and UPS use Bizo to target their B2B display and social marketing programs to the business professional audience.
For more information on Bizo, or for a free look at the business demographics of your website audience, visit www.bizo.com
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]