Attending Advertising Week? There’s an App for That
Advertising Week is teaming up with Amobee, a Silicon Valley company at the forefront in mobile advertising, to offer the first ad-enabled mobile app for event-goers this year. In addition to content likes schedules, speakers and partners as well as video and social media components, the app will also feature Amobee’s geo-fencing technology which offers location-based targeting and will primarily focus on the Tri-State area during the event where brands will be able to reach folks attending the event.
Advertisers on the app will include Amobee as well as other Advertising Week event sponsors.
- Pingback from Client News Weekly Wrap-up
Leave a Comment
- Meredith to Acquire Popular Shape Brand From American Media, Names Tim O’Conner Publisher of New Shape Magazine
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail
- Meredith Corp. Relaunches Meredith.com With New Dynamic Responsive Design