Attending Advertising Week? There’s an App for That
Advertising Week is teaming up with Amobee, a Silicon Valley company at the forefront in mobile advertising, to offer the first ad-enabled mobile app for event-goers this year. In addition to content likes schedules, speakers and partners as well as video and social media components, the app will also feature Amobee’s geo-fencing technology which offers location-based targeting and will primarily focus on the Tri-State area during the event where brands will be able to reach folks attending the event.
Advertisers on the app will include Amobee as well as other Advertising Week event sponsors.
- Pingback from Client News Weekly Wrap-up
Leave a Comment
- Acxiom Announces Premier Partnership with Adobe for Audience Data Management Services
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads