Attending Advertising Week? There’s an App for That
Advertising Week is teaming up with Amobee, a Silicon Valley company at the forefront in mobile advertising, to offer the first ad-enabled mobile app for event-goers this year. In addition to content likes schedules, speakers and partners as well as video and social media components, the app will also feature Amobee’s geo-fencing technology which offers location-based targeting and will primarily focus on the Tri-State area during the event where brands will be able to reach folks attending the event.
Advertisers on the app will include Amobee as well as other Advertising Week event sponsors.
- Pingback from Client News Weekly Wrap-up
Leave a Comment
- Predicted: By 2017, Instagram mobile ad revenue will hit $2.81 billion
- Fox Sports Will Guarantee Views In New Branded-Content Distribution Program
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand
- YouTube Unveils New Look for Mobile Site and Apps
- VidCon Creativity, Community & Fanatic Fans