Attending Advertising Week? There’s an App for That
Advertising Week is teaming up with Amobee, a Silicon Valley company at the forefront in mobile advertising, to offer the first ad-enabled mobile app for event-goers this year. In addition to content likes schedules, speakers and partners as well as video and social media components, the app will also feature Amobee’s geo-fencing technology which offers location-based targeting and will primarily focus on the Tri-State area during the event where brands will be able to reach folks attending the event.
Advertisers on the app will include Amobee as well as other Advertising Week event sponsors.
- Pingback from Client News Weekly Wrap-up
Leave a Comment
- AdRoll Secures a Whopping $70 Million for Online Ad Retargeting
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted