Attending Advertising Week? There’s an App for That
Advertising Week is teaming up with Amobee, a Silicon Valley company at the forefront in mobile advertising, to offer the first ad-enabled mobile app for event-goers this year. In addition to content likes schedules, speakers and partners as well as video and social media components, the app will also feature Amobee’s geo-fencing technology which offers location-based targeting and will primarily focus on the Tri-State area during the event where brands will be able to reach folks attending the event.
Advertisers on the app will include Amobee as well as other Advertising Week event sponsors.
- Pingback from Client News Weekly Wrap-up
Leave a Comment
- Operative Partners with Moat Providing Automated Inventory Management for Viewability
- Visible Measures Report: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads
- Q&A: Exploring Elite SEM’s Launch of New Division To Help High-Volume Marketers Reach Active Shoppers
- Adadyn Adds Fully Automated Dynamic Ads Enhancements
- Myth Busting: Programmatic Advertising Does Not Kill Creative