AdAge: Martha Stewart Bets on Digital Over TV
Her contract with Hallmark Channel expired, the domestic doyenne is staking her future on digital video, tablets and mobile as it’s becoming apparent that DIY content is better suited to an on-demand environment.
“Martha’s content lends itself well to tablets,” said Cameron Yuill, founder of AdGent Digital. “How-to content lives better digitally … because you want to access it when you need it.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort