AdAge: Martha Stewart Bets on Digital Over TV
Her contract with Hallmark Channel expired, the domestic doyenne is staking her future on digital video, tablets and mobile as it’s becoming apparent that DIY content is better suited to an on-demand environment.
“Martha’s content lends itself well to tablets,” said Cameron Yuill, founder of AdGent Digital. “How-to content lives better digitally … because you want to access it when you need it.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent