More articles by Adam Riemer
3 Must-Have Tools to Monetize Your Blog
Years ago you could write a post, place a link and make a ton of sales on your blogs. With technology advancing and more people starting blogs, finding loyal traffic and generating revenue has become more challenging. That’s why bloggers and site owners are always on the lookout for new and easy tools to help drive new customers and improve their user experience. Here are three new tools that I have begun to use on my sites and developed relationships with because they have not only helped my sites grow, but they have also helped me to generate revenue. Each of these products has a free version or trial as well.
1. Viewbix Video Marketing. Most of my sites didn’t seem like a fit for video, especially because I wasn’t actually creating (and still normally don’t create) my own videos. However, when I saw what Viewbix can do, I instantly fell in love. Viewbix video enables you to take virtually any video from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo Pro and other leading sites and add on custom skins. Each skin has a clickable call to action on it and you can add on apps like Lists (where you can include shopping and affiliate links), printable coupons, RSS feeds, newsletter sign-ups, maps, weather, Scribd, Skype and many more apps to make your video interactive. What’s amazing about the tool is that when a Viewbix video is shared on Facebook, Twitter and other sites, almost all of the functionality from the apps stays in tact. People watching a video that is shared on Facebook can sign up for your newsletter, shop through your links and even follow you on Twitter and Facebook or call you on Skype. Viewbix has created an entirely new dimension on what you can do with video and how you can use it to monetize your site. The thing that I like most about Viewbix is that the player takes less than 2 minutes to create and there is no programming needed. They have taken all of the hard work out of video marketing and made it more profitable as well as beneficial for video SEO since your YouTube and other video plays, likes and counts continue to climb as people watch through the Viewbix player.
2. Rafflecopter. This is a brand-new tool that is blowing up the blog world for giveaways. Rafflecopter lets you create a giveaway where you define the rules to entry. You can require people to follow you on Twitter and Facebook or even give you a K+ on Klout. You can have them follow and like the company that gave you the products to give away and you can even assign different amounts of entries for completing different tasks. You can give the person 1 entry for following you on Pinterest, 5 entries for leaving a comment on a blog post or sharing 5 of them on Twitter. What’s even better is that it only takes a few minutes to set up and they provide you with copy-and-paste code. I highly recommend you try Rafflecopter to test what your audience reacts to and you can sell following people, liking pages, etc. from your audience to potential advertisers. Because you create the rules for entry, earning opportunities are almost endless. Rafflecopter is a must-have tool that I highly recommend you at least give a try, especially because Rafflecopter is 100-percent free.
Blogging is a great way to earn money online. You can sell ad space, use affiliate links or even create custom deals to increase followers and fans with social media for advertisers. With all of the clutter and competition, you need ways to increase your reach and provide a better user experience for your readers. That’s why I love the three tools above. They take almost no time to create and they can all help to grow your traffic, provide a better user experience and also increase your sales and revenue.
Thanks for letting us know the Tools To Monetize my Blog,very informative .Will try these on my blogs..
Quite informative. Will try some of these suggestions.
why not use http://www.blogmato.com ? That platform has google advertising build in and you can earn money directly.
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]