Triad Launches Back-to-School Digital Marketing Campaigns for Big Brands, Retailers
Changing the way Internet shoppers make purchasing decisions online, Triad Retail Media announced today that it has collaborated with a number of industry-leading retailers and brands to create engaging back-to-school digital shopper marketing campaigns.
Using a unique formula for each customer, Triad executes, sells and monetizes digital media campaigns, which include banners, brand pages, digital coupons, shopping checklists, videos and mobile apps, among many other elements. Triad customers launching new back-to-school digital shopper marketing campaigns this year include Acer, Del Monte, Sam’s Club, T-Mobile and Walmart.
Some examples of Triad-created back-to-school campaigns include:
- SamsClub.com’s Back-to-College program includes a variety of commerce-enabled product videos that allow online shoppers to click within the video to learn more about the product and easily add it to their cart for purchase. The campaign includes product categories such as electronics, office supplies, personal care and groceries, and includes shopping list recommendations that can be accessed online or printed for in-store shopping. Elements of the campaign, which runs through September 3, 2012, are also displayed on the Sam’s Club Facebook page, in-Club TV, and within the Sam’s Club iOS and Android apps.
- Del Monte launched a campaign on Walmart.com in efforts to raise brand and product awareness for the Del Monte® Fruit Cup® treats as healthy lunchtime snacks for kids. Triad worked with Del Monte to develop contextually targeted banners designed to reach shoppers in the Grocery, Store Finder, Kids and Electronics and School Supplies areas of the site. They also developed behavioral targeting elements to capture relevant shopping audiences in real time. The campaign also included food and recipe center placements designed to reach the highly engaged “In Stores Now” audience.
“We’re completely changing the online shopping experience by making it more engaging, educational and actionable,” said Greg Murtagh, CEO and founder of Triad Retail Media. ”Consumers want to make smart purchasing decisions, and retailers and brands are always looking for more effective ways to capture the attention of consumers by using new mediums that influence brand perception and drive sales. These new campaigns provide a highly effective way for our customers to reach shoppers and turn them into active buyers.”
What is Digital Marketing? Digital Marketing is combining marketing with the Internet. If you enjoy advertising and spending time online then a Digital Marketing career is the way to go. Where can you go to receive such a degree? The University of Michigan-Dearborn is one of the top Digital Marketing schools! For more information, check out my blog! http://topdigmktgschools.wordpress.com/
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and