Triad Launches Back-to-School Digital Marketing Campaigns for Big Brands, Retailers
Changing the way Internet shoppers make purchasing decisions online, Triad Retail Media announced today that it has collaborated with a number of industry-leading retailers and brands to create engaging back-to-school digital shopper marketing campaigns.
Using a unique formula for each customer, Triad executes, sells and monetizes digital media campaigns, which include banners, brand pages, digital coupons, shopping checklists, videos and mobile apps, among many other elements. Triad customers launching new back-to-school digital shopper marketing campaigns this year include Acer, Del Monte, Sam’s Club, T-Mobile and Walmart.
Some examples of Triad-created back-to-school campaigns include:
- SamsClub.com’s Back-to-College program includes a variety of commerce-enabled product videos that allow online shoppers to click within the video to learn more about the product and easily add it to their cart for purchase. The campaign includes product categories such as electronics, office supplies, personal care and groceries, and includes shopping list recommendations that can be accessed online or printed for in-store shopping. Elements of the campaign, which runs through September 3, 2012, are also displayed on the Sam’s Club Facebook page, in-Club TV, and within the Sam’s Club iOS and Android apps.
- Del Monte launched a campaign on Walmart.com in efforts to raise brand and product awareness for the Del Monte® Fruit Cup® treats as healthy lunchtime snacks for kids. Triad worked with Del Monte to develop contextually targeted banners designed to reach shoppers in the Grocery, Store Finder, Kids and Electronics and School Supplies areas of the site. They also developed behavioral targeting elements to capture relevant shopping audiences in real time. The campaign also included food and recipe center placements designed to reach the highly engaged “In Stores Now” audience.
“We’re completely changing the online shopping experience by making it more engaging, educational and actionable,” said Greg Murtagh, CEO and founder of Triad Retail Media. ”Consumers want to make smart purchasing decisions, and retailers and brands are always looking for more effective ways to capture the attention of consumers by using new mediums that influence brand perception and drive sales. These new campaigns provide a highly effective way for our customers to reach shoppers and turn them into active buyers.”
What is Digital Marketing? Digital Marketing is combining marketing with the Internet. If you enjoy advertising and spending time online then a Digital Marketing career is the way to go. Where can you go to receive such a degree? The University of Michigan-Dearborn is one of the top Digital Marketing schools! For more information, check out my blog! http://topdigmktgschools.wordpress.com/
Leave a Comment
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more…
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI