Triad Launches Back-to-School Digital Marketing Campaigns for Big Brands, Retailers
Changing the way Internet shoppers make purchasing decisions online, Triad Retail Media announced today that it has collaborated with a number of industry-leading retailers and brands to create engaging back-to-school digital shopper marketing campaigns.
Using a unique formula for each customer, Triad executes, sells and monetizes digital media campaigns, which include banners, brand pages, digital coupons, shopping checklists, videos and mobile apps, among many other elements. Triad customers launching new back-to-school digital shopper marketing campaigns this year include Acer, Del Monte, Sam’s Club, T-Mobile and Walmart.
Some examples of Triad-created back-to-school campaigns include:
- SamsClub.com’s Back-to-College program includes a variety of commerce-enabled product videos that allow online shoppers to click within the video to learn more about the product and easily add it to their cart for purchase. The campaign includes product categories such as electronics, office supplies, personal care and groceries, and includes shopping list recommendations that can be accessed online or printed for in-store shopping. Elements of the campaign, which runs through September 3, 2012, are also displayed on the Sam’s Club Facebook page, in-Club TV, and within the Sam’s Club iOS and Android apps.
- Del Monte launched a campaign on Walmart.com in efforts to raise brand and product awareness for the Del Monte® Fruit Cup® treats as healthy lunchtime snacks for kids. Triad worked with Del Monte to develop contextually targeted banners designed to reach shoppers in the Grocery, Store Finder, Kids and Electronics and School Supplies areas of the site. They also developed behavioral targeting elements to capture relevant shopping audiences in real time. The campaign also included food and recipe center placements designed to reach the highly engaged “In Stores Now” audience.
“We’re completely changing the online shopping experience by making it more engaging, educational and actionable,” said Greg Murtagh, CEO and founder of Triad Retail Media. ”Consumers want to make smart purchasing decisions, and retailers and brands are always looking for more effective ways to capture the attention of consumers by using new mediums that influence brand perception and drive sales. These new campaigns provide a highly effective way for our customers to reach shoppers and turn them into active buyers.”
What is Digital Marketing? Digital Marketing is combining marketing with the Internet. If you enjoy advertising and spending time online then a Digital Marketing career is the way to go. Where can you go to receive such a degree? The University of Michigan-Dearborn is one of the top Digital Marketing schools! For more information, check out my blog! http://topdigmktgschools.wordpress.com/
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than