Responsys Unveils 4th Annual Email Design Look Book
Responsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced the release of its fourth annual Email Design Look Book, which spotlights twenty email marketing designs from brands around the world that are setting the standard for excellence in layout, design, copywriting, personalization and automation of their email marketing programs.
The fourth annual Email Design Look Book includes broadcast and event-triggered emails from leading brands in the United States, United Kingdom, and Brazil that represent everything from consumer products and retail, to nonprofits and the travel industry. The brands recognized include B&Q, Bing, Brooks Brothers, charity: water, Helzberg Diamonds, JC Penney, Lululemon Athletica, Nike+, Pizza Express, Ralph Lauren, REI, the Royal National Institute of Blind People, 7 For All Mankind, Sky, Thomson, Threadless, and Zulily.
“Responsys’ experienced team of designers, copywriters, strategists and services employees analyze tens of thousands of emails every year to ensure we’re keeping up with the cutting-edge of design, messaging, coding and strategy,” said Chad White, Research Director at Responsys. “But only the twenty most outstanding emails make it into our Email Design Look Book.”
White continued, “Each piece stands on its own as a great example of email marketing creative, but when viewed together, this collection reveals the priorities that are critical for our industry:
- Mobile is forcing email designs to adapt;
- Designs must deliver something unexpected to stand out in crowded inboxes;
- Personalized content allows one-to-one messaging;
- Automated programs deliver messages to subscribers when they’re most helpful, and;
- Defensive design creates engaging experiences even when images are blocked.
“Congratulations to all the world-class brands that were included this year,” said Wacarra Yeomans, Director of Creative Services at Responsys. “Your work is sure to inspire other marketers to create new digital marketing programs and to experiment and innovate with the designs and copywriting of their future campaigns.”
Download a complimentary copy of the fourth annual Email Design Look Book here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s