Responsys Unveils 4th Annual Email Design Look Book
Responsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced the release of its fourth annual Email Design Look Book, which spotlights twenty email marketing designs from brands around the world that are setting the standard for excellence in layout, design, copywriting, personalization and automation of their email marketing programs.
The fourth annual Email Design Look Book includes broadcast and event-triggered emails from leading brands in the United States, United Kingdom, and Brazil that represent everything from consumer products and retail, to nonprofits and the travel industry. The brands recognized include B&Q, Bing, Brooks Brothers, charity: water, Helzberg Diamonds, JC Penney, Lululemon Athletica, Nike+, Pizza Express, Ralph Lauren, REI, the Royal National Institute of Blind People, 7 For All Mankind, Sky, Thomson, Threadless, and Zulily.
“Responsys’ experienced team of designers, copywriters, strategists and services employees analyze tens of thousands of emails every year to ensure we’re keeping up with the cutting-edge of design, messaging, coding and strategy,” said Chad White, Research Director at Responsys. “But only the twenty most outstanding emails make it into our Email Design Look Book.”
White continued, “Each piece stands on its own as a great example of email marketing creative, but when viewed together, this collection reveals the priorities that are critical for our industry:
- Mobile is forcing email designs to adapt;
- Designs must deliver something unexpected to stand out in crowded inboxes;
- Personalized content allows one-to-one messaging;
- Automated programs deliver messages to subscribers when they’re most helpful, and;
- Defensive design creates engaging experiences even when images are blocked.
“Congratulations to all the world-class brands that were included this year,” said Wacarra Yeomans, Director of Creative Services at Responsys. “Your work is sure to inspire other marketers to create new digital marketing programs and to experiment and innovate with the designs and copywriting of their future campaigns.”
Download a complimentary copy of the fourth annual Email Design Look Book here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution