Responsys Unveils 4th Annual Email Design Look Book
Responsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced the release of its fourth annual Email Design Look Book, which spotlights twenty email marketing designs from brands around the world that are setting the standard for excellence in layout, design, copywriting, personalization and automation of their email marketing programs.
The fourth annual Email Design Look Book includes broadcast and event-triggered emails from leading brands in the United States, United Kingdom, and Brazil that represent everything from consumer products and retail, to nonprofits and the travel industry. The brands recognized include B&Q, Bing, Brooks Brothers, charity: water, Helzberg Diamonds, JC Penney, Lululemon Athletica, Nike+, Pizza Express, Ralph Lauren, REI, the Royal National Institute of Blind People, 7 For All Mankind, Sky, Thomson, Threadless, and Zulily.
“Responsys’ experienced team of designers, copywriters, strategists and services employees analyze tens of thousands of emails every year to ensure we’re keeping up with the cutting-edge of design, messaging, coding and strategy,” said Chad White, Research Director at Responsys. “But only the twenty most outstanding emails make it into our Email Design Look Book.”
White continued, “Each piece stands on its own as a great example of email marketing creative, but when viewed together, this collection reveals the priorities that are critical for our industry:
- Mobile is forcing email designs to adapt;
- Designs must deliver something unexpected to stand out in crowded inboxes;
- Personalized content allows one-to-one messaging;
- Automated programs deliver messages to subscribers when they’re most helpful, and;
- Defensive design creates engaging experiences even when images are blocked.
“Congratulations to all the world-class brands that were included this year,” said Wacarra Yeomans, Director of Creative Services at Responsys. “Your work is sure to inspire other marketers to create new digital marketing programs and to experiment and innovate with the designs and copywriting of their future campaigns.”
Download a complimentary copy of the fourth annual Email Design Look Book here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than