Pay-Per-Tweet: A New Twist on Affiliate Marketing
Any Twitter user can now make money from his or her social media activity. Global advertising marketplace Ad Dynamo has launched its new Sponsored Tweets service, enabling Twitter’s 140 million worldwide users to get paid for sending tweets that promote advertisers’ products and services.
Twitter users signed up to Ad Dynamo’s Sponsored Tweets become paid publishers by responding to briefs prepared by advertisers. Once registered, these Ad Dynamo Twitter Publishers choose how much they want to charge per promotional tweet. Twitter users that are influential within their social circle, particularly those with a large following, can choose to charge higher amounts from advertisers for each tweet. Ad Dynamo Twitter Publishers are encouraged to only tweet about products and brands they are passionate about, which helps to guarantee authenticity in every tweet.
Final control still lies in the hands of advertisers, so that they can ensure quality, sincerity and that the tweet is in line with the advertiser’s core values and message before it is tweeted, thus maximizing the value of the tweet. Ad Dynamo also provides advertisers with performance summary charts that enable them to monitor the influence, effectiveness and reach of tweets so that they can tailor their Twitter campaigns in real time.
“On social networks like Twitter consumers are heavily influenced by the recommendations of real people,” said Sean Riley, CEO of Ad Dynamo. “Third-party recommendations are highly valued because they’re impartial and based on personal experience, which is why many brands now pay celebrities for endorsed tweets. Ad Dynamo’s Sponsored Tweets extends this arrangement to any Twitter user, turning them into paid publishers and enabling them to monetise their social media activity. At the same time the service provides advertisers with a cost-effective way to secure natural, authentic and powerful promotional tweets.”
Recent figures from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) showed that three quarters of marketers plan to increase investment in social media marketing in 2012. However, the same study also revealed that 35.4 percent of marketers polled considered their social media activity in 2011 to be “not at all effective,” showing a need for new marketing channels.
“The insight provided by Ad Dynamo’s Sponsored Tweet service enables advertisers to take control of their social media marketing activities,” Riley said. ”Marketing via social networks like Twitter can provide advertisers with maximum reach at minimum expense, but a lack of effective and efficient systems has made it difficult for marketers to make the most out of social media. Ad Dynamo’s cost-effective new Sponsored Tweet service provides advertisers with the potential to reach hundreds of thousands of consumers while maximising their marketing ROI.”
- Pingback from Latest Affiliate Marketing News - Active X Research
- Pingback from I’m a Social Media Expert. No, You Can’t Pick My Brain
- Pingback from Week13R | Social Living
Leave a Comment
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Might Have Been Too Late
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Might Have Been Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Sprint and DigitasLBi Develop First-of-its-Kind Gesture-Based Retail Experience December 5th 2013 CHICAGO, December 05, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi, a global marketing [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig