Reminder: LinkedIn Marketing Webinar on Thursday
You likely know that LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social network with over 161 million members, including executives from every Fortune 500 company. But did you know it’s also fertile ground for innovative marketers looking to make strong connections with new customers?
The organizers promise to provide those who attend with:
- The inside scoop on LinkedIn advertising best practices—so you can drive excellent marketing results.
- A clear understanding of LinkedIn’s free and paid features—so you can grow your brand’s presence on the site.
- Valuable insight into LinkedIn’s hypertargeting capabilities—so you can pinpoint your audience by title, geo, industry, company, or other characteristics.
Presenters include Lana Khavinson, Senior Product Marketing Manager at LinkedIn; Brian Carter, author of the new book, “LinkedIn for Business: How Advertisers, Marketers and Salespeople Get Leads, Sales and Profits from LinkedIn”; and Maya Grinberg (pictured), Social Media Manager, Wildfire.
To register, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AppLift Announces “FirstScreen”–Conference on mobile performance advertising & advertising technology
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Tapad Plans Cross-Screen Marketing Summit in NYC
- Preview: The Ins and Outs of ad:tech San Francisco 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014