Reminder: LinkedIn Marketing Webinar on Thursday
You likely know that LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional social network with over 161 million members, including executives from every Fortune 500 company. But did you know it’s also fertile ground for innovative marketers looking to make strong connections with new customers?
The organizers promise to provide those who attend with:
- The inside scoop on LinkedIn advertising best practices—so you can drive excellent marketing results.
- A clear understanding of LinkedIn’s free and paid features—so you can grow your brand’s presence on the site.
- Valuable insight into LinkedIn’s hypertargeting capabilities—so you can pinpoint your audience by title, geo, industry, company, or other characteristics.
Presenters include Lana Khavinson, Senior Product Marketing Manager at LinkedIn; Brian Carter, author of the new book, “LinkedIn for Business: How Advertisers, Marketers and Salespeople Get Leads, Sales and Profits from LinkedIn”; and Maya Grinberg (pictured), Social Media Manager, Wildfire.
To register, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar
- Live Twitter Feed from the Westchester Digital Summit
- WATCH: Google Ad Exec Susan Wojcicki to Deliver Day 2 Keynote at ad:tech San Francisco
- Eight Startups to Compete for Two Innovation Awards at ad:tech San Francisco
- Mobile, Media & Mixers: AdTech SF 2013 Sneak Peek
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s