Infographic: The Evolution of the CMTO
With technology playing a larger role in the way brands are approaching marketing, the role of the traditional chief marketing officer is evolving. BlueKai, a pioneer in Big Data, has pulled together an infographic that tells a story of this transformation by taking a look at the origins and responsibilities of a new hybrid position: the chief marketing technology officer.
For a larger version of the image, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Bots Don’t Buy: How Retail is Overcoming Programmatic’s Viewability Challenge
- Netmining Partners with Moat to Deliver Detailed Analysis and At-a-Glance Reports
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing
- Acxiom Releases Survey of Big Data and Little Data
- Why Attribution is Key to Optimizing Marketing Budgets