Infographic: The Evolution of the CMTO
With technology playing a larger role in the way brands are approaching marketing, the role of the traditional chief marketing officer is evolving. BlueKai, a pioneer in Big Data, has pulled together an infographic that tells a story of this transformation by taking a look at the origins and responsibilities of a new hybrid position: the chief marketing technology officer.
For a larger version of the image, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend
- ADJUST: Increasing Data Fraud Drives Modifications to Requirements and Infrastructure for the Mobile Market