Infographic: The Evolution of the CMTO
With technology playing a larger role in the way brands are approaching marketing, the role of the traditional chief marketing officer is evolving. BlueKai, a pioneer in Big Data, has pulled together an infographic that tells a story of this transformation by taking a look at the origins and responsibilities of a new hybrid position: the chief marketing technology officer.
For a larger version of the image, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace