Infographic: The Evolution of the CMTO
With technology playing a larger role in the way brands are approaching marketing, the role of the traditional chief marketing officer is evolving. BlueKai, a pioneer in Big Data, has pulled together an infographic that tells a story of this transformation by taking a look at the origins and responsibilities of a new hybrid position: the chief marketing technology officer.
For a larger version of the image, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Acxiom Announces Premier Partnership with Adobe for Audience Data Management Services
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads