Infographic: The Evolution of the CMTO
With technology playing a larger role in the way brands are approaching marketing, the role of the traditional chief marketing officer is evolving. BlueKai, a pioneer in Big Data, has pulled together an infographic that tells a story of this transformation by taking a look at the origins and responsibilities of a new hybrid position: the chief marketing technology officer.
For a larger version of the image, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017