Google/Wildfire Marriage Made Official
Wildfire, one of the world’s largest social media marketing software providers, sent out a mass email today to trumpet its new beginning.
“We expect the combination of Wildfire with Google to bring great new benefits for our customers,” the email read. ”As a marketer, chances are you’re already using Google solutions such as Google AdWords for search advertising and Google Analytics for web measurement. Now, together with Google, we see an opportunity to help you take a more unified approach across all your digital marketing efforts, including social. Wildfire’s goal has always been to give you social media marketing solutions that drive business results. Today, we’re better positioned to do that than ever before. We think you’ll like where we’re going.”
The sale price was reported at $250 million, but could have a total value of $400 million, according to CNN Money.
Leave a Comment
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day