Google/Wildfire Marriage Made Official
Wildfire, one of the world’s largest social media marketing software providers, sent out a mass email today to trumpet its new beginning.
“We expect the combination of Wildfire with Google to bring great new benefits for our customers,” the email read. ”As a marketer, chances are you’re already using Google solutions such as Google AdWords for search advertising and Google Analytics for web measurement. Now, together with Google, we see an opportunity to help you take a more unified approach across all your digital marketing efforts, including social. Wildfire’s goal has always been to give you social media marketing solutions that drive business results. Today, we’re better positioned to do that than ever before. We think you’ll like where we’re going.”
The sale price was reported at $250 million, but could have a total value of $400 million, according to CNN Money.
Leave a Comment
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer
- Adweek Announces Global, United States and Digital Agencies of the Year for 2014
- CPG Brands Drive Sales With Location-Powered Mobile Ads (Infographic)