Free Seminar: ‘Great Content Strategy’
“Great Content Strategy: Plan it, Develop it, Manage it” will be the topic of a free seminar to be presented by the Columbia University graduate program in Strategic Communications on Friday, Sept. 21 from 6 to 8 p.m. The seminar will be held on the University’s Morningside Heights campus, 501 Northwest Corner Building, Broadway at West 120th Street, NYC.
This open-to-the-public seminar promises to present the fundamentals of content strategy and explore the disciplines, approaches, techniques and tools that participants can apply directly to the planning, development and management of content — written or in other media- in their own organization. It will draw parallels with, and highlight distinctions among, traditional communications strategy, publishing, and content strategy, and provide attendees with a framework to create a sustainable program grounded in meaningful, actionable content.
Leading the discussion will be Christopher Collette, Associate Director for Digital Programs and Content Strategy at Weil, Gotshal & Manges, a global law firm headquartered in New York City. In a career spanning close to 20 years and covering both digital and traditional media and communications, he was practicing content strategy long before it had a name or was a discipline. In both corporate and consulting roles, he’s lead digital marketing and content strategy programs for leading corporations and organizations.
To register, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]