Free Seminar: ‘Great Content Strategy’
“Great Content Strategy: Plan it, Develop it, Manage it” will be the topic of a free seminar to be presented by the Columbia University graduate program in Strategic Communications on Friday, Sept. 21 from 6 to 8 p.m. The seminar will be held on the University’s Morningside Heights campus, 501 Northwest Corner Building, Broadway at West 120th Street, NYC.
This open-to-the-public seminar promises to present the fundamentals of content strategy and explore the disciplines, approaches, techniques and tools that participants can apply directly to the planning, development and management of content — written or in other media- in their own organization. It will draw parallels with, and highlight distinctions among, traditional communications strategy, publishing, and content strategy, and provide attendees with a framework to create a sustainable program grounded in meaningful, actionable content.
Leading the discussion will be Christopher Collette, Associate Director for Digital Programs and Content Strategy at Weil, Gotshal & Manges, a global law firm headquartered in New York City. In a career spanning close to 20 years and covering both digital and traditional media and communications, he was practicing content strategy long before it had a name or was a discipline. In both corporate and consulting roles, he’s lead digital marketing and content strategy programs for leading corporations and organizations.
To register, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than