NewPoint Media Group Adds Digital VP
Vining will manage all digital offerings of NewPoint Media Group’s portfolio of brands including The Real Estate Book/RealEstateBook.com; Mature Living Choices/MatureLivingChoices.com; Senior Living Choices/SeniorLivingChoices.com; New Homes & Ideas, New Homes Journal and New Home Finder; New HomeBook.com and the company’s custom and print publication divisions. Through print publications and top-rated real estate web sites and mobile apps, the company offers consumers extensive search options when looking for a new home.
“We’re very pleased to have David on board,” said Stuart Christian, President and Chief Operations Officer. “His valuable experience and his ability to deliver results have been evidenced in his past roles, so we are confident we have added a great asset to the team.”
Vining’s past experience includes developing and executing digital strategies for AIMCO, the nation’s largest owner of apartment communities as Vice President of Marketing. Vining also served as Chief Marketing Officer for Storage Post Self Storage and key marketing roles with Jameson Inns, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Sage Software, and E*Trade.
“Primarily, we market homes,” said Scott Dixon, NewPoint’s Chief Executive Officer. “David’s experience in all aspects of the marketing mix from advertising and promotions to SEO, SEM and web and mobile development, means that he really gets our business. We feel very comfortable and confident that he can take our digital offerings to the next level.”
Vining was awarded the “100 Most Influential Direct Marketers” award from Target Marketing Magazine and was Grand Winner of the “Max” Marketing Award for Excellence from Georgia State University and the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
NewPoint Media Group, LLC was recently formed through select asset purchases from Network Communications, Inc. Dixon, Christian, and Lion Equity Partners formed NewPoint in June 2012. “We’re fortunate that we have established brands like The Real Estate Book to build upon,” Vice President of Markeitng, Rebecca Chandler, stated. “We are launching a number of new products and initiatives very quickly and adding fresh insight from people like David is very exciting.”
“The digital assets already in place at NewPoint Media Group are substantial,” said Vining. “We have a tremendous opportunity to leverage the web sites and mobile offerings to bring even greater value to our publishers and to real estate agents.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$?
- xAd Finds Retail Related Mobile Search Activity is 24% Greater on Christmas Eve Than Black Friday
- Sojern Secures $10 Million in Series C Funding Led by Triangle Peak Partners
- Lindsay Lohan Lends Star Power to ‘Just Sing It’ Re-Launch
- JiWire Raises the Bar in Mobile Advertising With Advanced Audience Targeting and ROI Solutions
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$? December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – If you’re a Facebook user, you’ve likely noticed [...] more »
- xAd Finds Retail Related Mobile Search Activity is 24% Greater on Christmas Eve Than Black Friday December 17th 2013 NEW YORK, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – xAd, the only global [...] more »
- Sojern Secures $10 Million in Series C Funding Led by Triangle Peak Partners December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Sojern, the world’s [...] more »
- Lindsay Lohan Lends Star Power to ‘Just Sing It’ Re-Launch December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – Just Sing It on iOS has been re-launched [...] more »
- JiWire Raises the Bar in Mobile Advertising With Advanced Audience Targeting and ROI Solutions December 17th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — JiWire, the leading [...] more »
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads December 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In a move to fuel healthy industry discussion, [...] more »
- Yahoo! Announces New ‘Programmatic Guaranteed’ Partners December 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Yahoo! today announced new partner integrations with Yahoo Programmatic [...] more »
- Why The Future of Mobile Ad Tech is SaaS: 3 Lessons from Enterprise Software December 17th 2013
- Hulu Wants to Become Part of Pay-TV December 16th 2013
- Gmail Image Changes: What It Means for Marketers December 16th 2013
- From Click to Brick, How Apple’s iBeacon Changes the Ad Game December 16th 2013
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Jay: Hulu went from a legal alternative to PeekVid to a cable channel.
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads: [...] advertisers and publishers to define parameters for the native ad format and recently published
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud And The Anatomy Of A Botnet « InsideDigital.org: [...] reports presage the evolution of highly specialized computer hacks yet to come. Richard L.
- VisualDNA integrates with AdapTV, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocketfuel: [...] Krux and Rocketfuel: meaning a wider number of DSPs and now DMPs can access