NewPoint Media Group Adds Digital VP
Vining will manage all digital offerings of NewPoint Media Group’s portfolio of brands including The Real Estate Book/RealEstateBook.com; Mature Living Choices/MatureLivingChoices.com; Senior Living Choices/SeniorLivingChoices.com; New Homes & Ideas, New Homes Journal and New Home Finder; New HomeBook.com and the company’s custom and print publication divisions. Through print publications and top-rated real estate web sites and mobile apps, the company offers consumers extensive search options when looking for a new home.
“We’re very pleased to have David on board,” said Stuart Christian, President and Chief Operations Officer. “His valuable experience and his ability to deliver results have been evidenced in his past roles, so we are confident we have added a great asset to the team.”
Vining’s past experience includes developing and executing digital strategies for AIMCO, the nation’s largest owner of apartment communities as Vice President of Marketing. Vining also served as Chief Marketing Officer for Storage Post Self Storage and key marketing roles with Jameson Inns, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Sage Software, and E*Trade.
“Primarily, we market homes,” said Scott Dixon, NewPoint’s Chief Executive Officer. “David’s experience in all aspects of the marketing mix from advertising and promotions to SEO, SEM and web and mobile development, means that he really gets our business. We feel very comfortable and confident that he can take our digital offerings to the next level.”
Vining was awarded the “100 Most Influential Direct Marketers” award from Target Marketing Magazine and was Grand Winner of the “Max” Marketing Award for Excellence from Georgia State University and the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
NewPoint Media Group, LLC was recently formed through select asset purchases from Network Communications, Inc. Dixon, Christian, and Lion Equity Partners formed NewPoint in June 2012. “We’re fortunate that we have established brands like The Real Estate Book to build upon,” Vice President of Markeitng, Rebecca Chandler, stated. “We are launching a number of new products and initiatives very quickly and adding fresh insight from people like David is very exciting.”
“The digital assets already in place at NewPoint Media Group are substantial,” said Vining. “We have a tremendous opportunity to leverage the web sites and mobile offerings to bring even greater value to our publishers and to real estate agents.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and