New SMAC Board Members Include Savar, Feder
Big Fuel Founder/COO Avi Savar (pictured), Mashable COO Sharon Feder, Google/Google+ Global Marketing Director Rikard Steiber and Resolution Media President Alan Osetek are among the industry heavyweights to be added to the Social Media Advertising Consortium (SMAC) board of directors.
Among those re-elected to the SMAC board is Ian Schafer, founder and CEO of Deep Focus.
Other newcomers to the board are: Joe Burton, President & COO, SocialChorus; Reggie Bradford, CEO & Founder, ViTrue, Inc.; Sabrina Caluori, Vice President, Social Media & Performance Marketing, HBO; Mike Edelhart, CEO, Pivotcon; and Karen Robinovitz, Co-Founder & CCO, Digital Brand Architects.
Returning board members include: Stephanie Agresta, EVP & Managing Director of Social Media, Weber Shandwick; Stuart Bogaty, CMO, YouBeauty.com; Bonin Bough , Global Director of Digital & Social Media, PepsiCo; Tom Gerace, Founder, CEO & Director, Skyword; Nichole Goodyear, Strategic Advisor Social Media; Andy Markowitz, Director, Global Digital Strategy Group, GE; Scott Monty, Global Digital & Multimedia Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company; Leslie Reiser, Director of WW Digital Marketing, IBM General Business; and Shiv Singh, Head of Digital, PepsiCo
Comprising SMAC’s new leadership team are Markowitz as chairman of the board, Goodyear as executive director, Agresta as director of events; and Gina Garrubo of Hearst as director of membership.
The formal announcement of SMAC’s new slate is expected to be made on Aug. 30. The organization is set to holds its second Innovation Series event on Sept. 27 in San Francisco.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than