New SMAC Board Members Include Savar, Feder
Big Fuel Founder/COO Avi Savar (pictured), Mashable COO Sharon Feder, Google/Google+ Global Marketing Director Rikard Steiber and Resolution Media President Alan Osetek are among the industry heavyweights to be added to the Social Media Advertising Consortium (SMAC) board of directors.
Among those re-elected to the SMAC board is Ian Schafer, founder and CEO of Deep Focus.
Other newcomers to the board are: Joe Burton, President & COO, SocialChorus; Reggie Bradford, CEO & Founder, ViTrue, Inc.; Sabrina Caluori, Vice President, Social Media & Performance Marketing, HBO; Mike Edelhart, CEO, Pivotcon; and Karen Robinovitz, Co-Founder & CCO, Digital Brand Architects.
Returning board members include: Stephanie Agresta, EVP & Managing Director of Social Media, Weber Shandwick; Stuart Bogaty, CMO, YouBeauty.com; Bonin Bough , Global Director of Digital & Social Media, PepsiCo; Tom Gerace, Founder, CEO & Director, Skyword; Nichole Goodyear, Strategic Advisor Social Media; Andy Markowitz, Director, Global Digital Strategy Group, GE; Scott Monty, Global Digital & Multimedia Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company; Leslie Reiser, Director of WW Digital Marketing, IBM General Business; and Shiv Singh, Head of Digital, PepsiCo
Comprising SMAC’s new leadership team are Markowitz as chairman of the board, Goodyear as executive director, Agresta as director of events; and Gina Garrubo of Hearst as director of membership.
The formal announcement of SMAC’s new slate is expected to be made on Aug. 30. The organization is set to holds its second Innovation Series event on Sept. 27 in San Francisco.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat