New SMAC Board Members Include Savar, Feder
Big Fuel Founder/COO Avi Savar (pictured), Mashable COO Sharon Feder, Google/Google+ Global Marketing Director Rikard Steiber and Resolution Media President Alan Osetek are among the industry heavyweights to be added to the Social Media Advertising Consortium (SMAC) board of directors.
Among those re-elected to the SMAC board is Ian Schafer, founder and CEO of Deep Focus.
Other newcomers to the board are: Joe Burton, President & COO, SocialChorus; Reggie Bradford, CEO & Founder, ViTrue, Inc.; Sabrina Caluori, Vice President, Social Media & Performance Marketing, HBO; Mike Edelhart, CEO, Pivotcon; and Karen Robinovitz, Co-Founder & CCO, Digital Brand Architects.
Returning board members include: Stephanie Agresta, EVP & Managing Director of Social Media, Weber Shandwick; Stuart Bogaty, CMO, YouBeauty.com; Bonin Bough , Global Director of Digital & Social Media, PepsiCo; Tom Gerace, Founder, CEO & Director, Skyword; Nichole Goodyear, Strategic Advisor Social Media; Andy Markowitz, Director, Global Digital Strategy Group, GE; Scott Monty, Global Digital & Multimedia Communications Manager, Ford Motor Company; Leslie Reiser, Director of WW Digital Marketing, IBM General Business; and Shiv Singh, Head of Digital, PepsiCo
Comprising SMAC’s new leadership team are Markowitz as chairman of the board, Goodyear as executive director, Agresta as director of events; and Gina Garrubo of Hearst as director of membership.
The formal announcement of SMAC’s new slate is expected to be made on Aug. 30. The organization is set to holds its second Innovation Series event on Sept. 27 in San Francisco.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that