ADOTAS – Here’s what we do every Friday: We assemble all the new hires we’ve heard about at agencies, tech firms and other companies in the online advertising and marketing space, and we let you know about them. And here’s the news we’ve found:
• CampusLive, a company founded with the aim of helping brands engage college students, has broadened its demographic reach and and relaunched as Dailybreak. Concurrently, John Federman has been appointed Dailybreak’s CEO and CampusLive founder Boris Revsin has been named executive vice president of business development and strategy for the rebranded company. Federman had most recently served as CEO of Searchandise Commerce, and was the CEO of eStara before that.
• Chris Hutchinson is now associate creative director with creative agency Zambezi. He comes most recently from Wieden + Kennedy.
• Mobile marketing agency Hipcricket has promoted former senior vice president of sales and client services Doug Stovall to the position of executive vice president of sales and services, and former senior vice president of product development and global systems management Mark Baker to the position of chief development officer.
• Claire Long has been named CFO of SEO and SEM services provider Covario. She had previously held the same position at the San Diego Union-Tribune.
• Frank Polkowski us now account executive, handling East Coast sales, for digital media solutions company PK4 Media. He’d most recently been digital media manager at Mindshare.
• Advertising intelligence data provider AdSafe has named Kristin Leary senior vice president of finance. This is a new position for the company. Previously, she was vice president and financial controller at PulsePoint.
• Sustainability- and energy efficiency-focuses marketing and advertising firm Shelton Group has promoted former vice president Adam Kustin to the role of president, and founder Suzanne Shelton was named chief executive officer.