Prosperent Releases Affiliate Ad Campaign Analytics Tools for Publishers
ADOTAS – Performance ad network (and aspiring contender to Google AdSense) Prosperent announced today it had made available a tool whereby publishers can track the performance of affiliate ad campaigns in real time, and that they’re offering it up for free for Prosperent’s client publishers. It’s designed to note for publishers where on the web visitors who engage with their affiliates’ ads came from, whether they made a purchase after clicking through the ad and what those purchases were, so those publishers can develop a better sense of their visitors’ online habits and the kinds of products and merchants they favor — information they can then use to customize their affiliate ad campaigns. In a statement issued earlier today, Prosperent co-founder and president Mike Christensen called the tools “a smarter way to measure online ad performance beyond just clicks, click-through rates (CTR), earnings per click (EPC), earnings per thousand impressions (EPM) or conversions. Our vision is to create a better online advertising experience for publishers to make their campaigns more effective and profitable.”
Prosperent’s also offering reporting analytics tools by which publishers can compare the stats around different select date ranges, compare the performance of campaigns for different kinds of products against each other, note the amount of time a consumer spends between clicking a linked ad and making a purchase, and how much money the publisher makes from each click.
Prosperent’s raison d’etre involves placing text ad links on websites based not on keywords but what the company’s software discerns the page’s content is about, and display ads that scale in size to suit the page and that are meant to look more like the rest of the page’s content than typical display ads. The company currently boasts a network of 5,000 publishers.
- Pingback from Adsense101 » Blog Archive » Prosperent Releases Affiliate Ad Campaign Analytics Tools for Publishers
- Pingback from Prosperent Releases Affiliate Ad Campaign Analytics Tools for … | How To Make Money Online Paost
- Pingback from Adsense101 » Blog Archive » Prosperent Releases Affiliate Ad Campaign Analytics Tools for …
- Pingback from News about covario issue #1 | SEO Software News
Leave a Comment
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more…
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI