Infographic: Get What You Pay For With Display
ADOTAS – Considering how much data is available, how deeply that data has been analyzed and how widely documented that analysis is at this point, there should be more to determining the best CPM than trial and error, right? That’s the gist of this infographic from keyword-based ad targeting services provider Pretarget. To take some of the guesswork out of online marketing, the company has assembled some charts and explanation of them. By Pretarget’s measurements, there’s a true sweet spot CPM for the highest number of impressions, and one for the appearance of display ads across the greatest number of websites. The infographic also takes a look at the benefits in reach and volume allowed if you choose to increase CPM. Check it out (click to enlarge):
*Great* data, thanks for sharing.
Leave a Comment
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’?
- 5 Ways Publishers Can Use Location Data
- Audience Targeting: How Accurate…and Useful…Is Your Data?