Welcome Aboard: New Hires at MEC, Factory Design Labs, ToneMedia, More
ADOTAS – Anecdotal evidence (that is to say, Facebook, more or less) demonstrated that an awful lot of people in a great many industries kind of psychologically checked out for the long holiday weekend around mid-afternoon on Wednesday. That said, a handful of companies in our sphere mustered the energy to hire new executives. Consider it a fine way to start off the summer with a proverbial bang. Have we missed anyone? As always, please let us know.
• Content marketing platform provider PostRelease has named George Carney vice president of sales, a new position for the company. Previously, Carney had served as general manager and vice president of advertising sales and operation at RealNetworks, Inc.,
• Andrew Price has been promoted from the role of vice president and creative director to the position of vice president and executive creative director at ad agency Factory Design Labs. Price is a longtime member of the Factory Design Labs team, having been with the company since 2000.
• Media agency MEC North America has named Jack Bamberger its president of digital. Bamberger comes most recently from Dentsu America, where he’d been the chief consumer engagement officer and built the company’s U.S. digital and social media practice.
• Scott Sullivan is now global CTO for audience and video content network Adconion Media Group. Previously, he’d served as CTO of Everbridge Communications.
• ToneMedia, which targets ads to potential consumers based on their music tastes, has hired Cliff Paulson as its executive vice president for sales and marketing. Paulson has positions at a number of digital companies on his résumé with a number of companies, including Adconion, ScanScout and Vibrant Media.
• Marketing services firm Epsilon has named Bob Zurek senior vice president of products. He’d previously been vice president of technical product strategy and business intelligence analytics at Endeca, which was acquired by Oracle.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]