Welcome Aboard: New Hires at MEC, Factory Design Labs, ToneMedia, More
ADOTAS – Anecdotal evidence (that is to say, Facebook, more or less) demonstrated that an awful lot of people in a great many industries kind of psychologically checked out for the long holiday weekend around mid-afternoon on Wednesday. That said, a handful of companies in our sphere mustered the energy to hire new executives. Consider it a fine way to start off the summer with a proverbial bang. Have we missed anyone? As always, please let us know.
• Content marketing platform provider PostRelease has named George Carney vice president of sales, a new position for the company. Previously, Carney had served as general manager and vice president of advertising sales and operation at RealNetworks, Inc.,
• Andrew Price has been promoted from the role of vice president and creative director to the position of vice president and executive creative director at ad agency Factory Design Labs. Price is a longtime member of the Factory Design Labs team, having been with the company since 2000.
• Media agency MEC North America has named Jack Bamberger its president of digital. Bamberger comes most recently from Dentsu America, where he’d been the chief consumer engagement officer and built the company’s U.S. digital and social media practice.
• Scott Sullivan is now global CTO for audience and video content network Adconion Media Group. Previously, he’d served as CTO of Everbridge Communications.
• ToneMedia, which targets ads to potential consumers based on their music tastes, has hired Cliff Paulson as its executive vice president for sales and marketing. Paulson has positions at a number of digital companies on his résumé with a number of companies, including Adconion, ScanScout and Vibrant Media.
• Marketing services firm Epsilon has named Bob Zurek senior vice president of products. He’d previously been vice president of technical product strategy and business intelligence analytics at Endeca, which was acquired by Oracle.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Kitara Media Corp. Completes Merger with Future Ads
- Meredith to Acquire Popular Shape Brand From American Media, Names Tim O’Conner Publisher of New Shape Magazine
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail