Welcome Aboard: New Hires at MEC, Factory Design Labs, ToneMedia, More
ADOTAS – Anecdotal evidence (that is to say, Facebook, more or less) demonstrated that an awful lot of people in a great many industries kind of psychologically checked out for the long holiday weekend around mid-afternoon on Wednesday. That said, a handful of companies in our sphere mustered the energy to hire new executives. Consider it a fine way to start off the summer with a proverbial bang. Have we missed anyone? As always, please let us know.
• Content marketing platform provider PostRelease has named George Carney vice president of sales, a new position for the company. Previously, Carney had served as general manager and vice president of advertising sales and operation at RealNetworks, Inc.,
• Andrew Price has been promoted from the role of vice president and creative director to the position of vice president and executive creative director at ad agency Factory Design Labs. Price is a longtime member of the Factory Design Labs team, having been with the company since 2000.
• Media agency MEC North America has named Jack Bamberger its president of digital. Bamberger comes most recently from Dentsu America, where he’d been the chief consumer engagement officer and built the company’s U.S. digital and social media practice.
• Scott Sullivan is now global CTO for audience and video content network Adconion Media Group. Previously, he’d served as CTO of Everbridge Communications.
• ToneMedia, which targets ads to potential consumers based on their music tastes, has hired Cliff Paulson as its executive vice president for sales and marketing. Paulson has positions at a number of digital companies on his résumé with a number of companies, including Adconion, ScanScout and Vibrant Media.
• Marketing services firm Epsilon has named Bob Zurek senior vice president of products. He’d previously been vice president of technical product strategy and business intelligence analytics at Endeca, which was acquired by Oracle.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how