Welcome Aboard: New Hires at MEC, Factory Design Labs, ToneMedia, More
ADOTAS – Anecdotal evidence (that is to say, Facebook, more or less) demonstrated that an awful lot of people in a great many industries kind of psychologically checked out for the long holiday weekend around mid-afternoon on Wednesday. That said, a handful of companies in our sphere mustered the energy to hire new executives. Consider it a fine way to start off the summer with a proverbial bang. Have we missed anyone? As always, please let us know.
• Content marketing platform provider PostRelease has named George Carney vice president of sales, a new position for the company. Previously, Carney had served as general manager and vice president of advertising sales and operation at RealNetworks, Inc.,
• Andrew Price has been promoted from the role of vice president and creative director to the position of vice president and executive creative director at ad agency Factory Design Labs. Price is a longtime member of the Factory Design Labs team, having been with the company since 2000.
• Media agency MEC North America has named Jack Bamberger its president of digital. Bamberger comes most recently from Dentsu America, where he’d been the chief consumer engagement officer and built the company’s U.S. digital and social media practice.
• Scott Sullivan is now global CTO for audience and video content network Adconion Media Group. Previously, he’d served as CTO of Everbridge Communications.
• ToneMedia, which targets ads to potential consumers based on their music tastes, has hired Cliff Paulson as its executive vice president for sales and marketing. Paulson has positions at a number of digital companies on his résumé with a number of companies, including Adconion, ScanScout and Vibrant Media.
• Marketing services firm Epsilon has named Bob Zurek senior vice president of products. He’d previously been vice president of technical product strategy and business intelligence analytics at Endeca, which was acquired by Oracle.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through