Welcome Aboard: New Hires at BrightRoll, AdSafe, More
ADOTAS – While one internet-related company has pretty much dominated the business news cycle this week, there’s been some activity at quite a few others. Here’s the most recent roundup of executive hires from tech companies and agencies, plus a word on Adobe’s new board members. As always, if you know of anyone who was promoted or hired that we’ve missed but shouldn’t, let us know.
• Marketing agency network RAPP has appointed the husband-and-wife team of Wayne Pick and Kim Pick as executive creative directors in the agency’s New York office. They both previously held the same positions in its New Zealand office.
• Christopher Amen-Kroeger is now vice president of engineering with digital video advertising services provider BrightRoll. He comes most recently from Conviva, where he’d been vice president of service engineering.
• Sandie Milberg has been named vice president of sales for the eastern U.S. at online ad network Underdog Media. She had recently held the same position at Rocket Fuel and United Online.
• Digital advertising company Exponential Interactive has named Sandy Shanman general manager of mobile, in which position he’ll be running in-app advertising services provider AppsnackTM. He’d most recently been senior vice president of mobile sales, strategy and business development for Limelight Networks.
• Robert Elder is now senior vice president of sales for in-image ad platform provider GumGum. This is a new position for the company. Previously, he had been vice president of digital sales at Independent Television Networks.
• Geolocation and IP intelligence technology provider Digital Element announced a few staffing changes in its European division. Kate Owen, previously the company’s Northern European business development director, was promoted to managing director for Europe. Ivan Stewart has been named Nordic business development director. Most recently, he’d been with TV4 Sweden. Andy Ashley has been named European marketing director. He comes from TravelClick, where he’d been digital marketing director.
• Brand protection/ad viewability data provider AdSafe has hired Kiril Tsemekhan as its chief data officer, a new position for the company. Most recently, he’d been CTO and chief scientist for Red Aril.
• Digital agency Blast Radius announced three new hires for its Canadian offices. Keith Liu is now vice president of strategy for mobile in Toronto. He’d previously been managing director for Kalco Consulting Corp. Erin Cooper is director of project services in Vancouver. She’d most recently worked as a freelance consultant, but had been a Blast Radius employee in the past. And Andrea Moretti, former BBOX Communication chief of research and development, is now technical experience director in Vancouver.
• And for good measure, some board of director news from Adobe. Adobe’s added three new board members (it now has a total of nine): Comcast Ventures managing director and head of funds and Comcast Corp. vice president Amy Banse, Cisco executive vice president and chief financial officer Frank Calderoni, and Starcom MediaVest Group global chief executive officer Laura Desmond.
Congrats! Its nice to see growth translating into hiring at these firms.
Leave a Comment
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer