Welcome Aboard: New Hires at BrightRoll, AdSafe, More
ADOTAS – While one internet-related company has pretty much dominated the business news cycle this week, there’s been some activity at quite a few others. Here’s the most recent roundup of executive hires from tech companies and agencies, plus a word on Adobe’s new board members. As always, if you know of anyone who was promoted or hired that we’ve missed but shouldn’t, let us know.
• Marketing agency network RAPP has appointed the husband-and-wife team of Wayne Pick and Kim Pick as executive creative directors in the agency’s New York office. They both previously held the same positions in its New Zealand office.
• Christopher Amen-Kroeger is now vice president of engineering with digital video advertising services provider BrightRoll. He comes most recently from Conviva, where he’d been vice president of service engineering.
• Sandie Milberg has been named vice president of sales for the eastern U.S. at online ad network Underdog Media. She had recently held the same position at Rocket Fuel and United Online.
• Digital advertising company Exponential Interactive has named Sandy Shanman general manager of mobile, in which position he’ll be running in-app advertising services provider AppsnackTM. He’d most recently been senior vice president of mobile sales, strategy and business development for Limelight Networks.
• Robert Elder is now senior vice president of sales for in-image ad platform provider GumGum. This is a new position for the company. Previously, he had been vice president of digital sales at Independent Television Networks.
• Geolocation and IP intelligence technology provider Digital Element announced a few staffing changes in its European division. Kate Owen, previously the company’s Northern European business development director, was promoted to managing director for Europe. Ivan Stewart has been named Nordic business development director. Most recently, he’d been with TV4 Sweden. Andy Ashley has been named European marketing director. He comes from TravelClick, where he’d been digital marketing director.
• Brand protection/ad viewability data provider AdSafe has hired Kiril Tsemekhan as its chief data officer, a new position for the company. Most recently, he’d been CTO and chief scientist for Red Aril.
• Digital agency Blast Radius announced three new hires for its Canadian offices. Keith Liu is now vice president of strategy for mobile in Toronto. He’d previously been managing director for Kalco Consulting Corp. Erin Cooper is director of project services in Vancouver. She’d most recently worked as a freelance consultant, but had been a Blast Radius employee in the past. And Andrea Moretti, former BBOX Communication chief of research and development, is now technical experience director in Vancouver.
• And for good measure, some board of director news from Adobe. Adobe’s added three new board members (it now has a total of nine): Comcast Ventures managing director and head of funds and Comcast Corp. vice president Amy Banse, Cisco executive vice president and chief financial officer Frank Calderoni, and Starcom MediaVest Group global chief executive officer Laura Desmond.
Congrats! Its nice to see growth translating into hiring at these firms.
Leave a Comment
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]