Welcome Aboard: All the New Hires We’ve Heard Of
ADOTAS – Who’s that stranger who appeared the office down the hall at your advertising technology firm, digital marketing company or ad agency? Why, that’s one of this week’s new industry hires. You should really check your company’s internal emails more often. Spy on the other companies you know and work with, and see who’s snatching away whom from where, below.
• Digital media planning and buying company Traffiq announced two new staffing updates. First, Ammon Brown was promoted to vice president of operations. He’d previously led the search and analytics team. Second, Alex R. Iskhakov has been named director of agency development. He’d previously been an account executive with CoxDS.
• Anthony Green is now the regional vice president of business development for audience data and campaign management software provider Optimal. Earlier, he had co-founded Concep.
• Signpost, which handles local advertising for small businesses, secured $3.75 million in Series A funding and hired Christopher DePatria, former head of sales for AOL’s Patch, to be the company’s vice president of revenue.
• Digital marketing technology company AudienceScience announced a pair of new hires. Rob Gratchner has joined as vice president of privacy. Gratchner has helped lead privacy initiatives for companies such as Microsoft, Intel, aQuantive, Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Also, Tamara Santiago-Downes is now AudienceScience’s international marketing manager. She’s held management positions with Moxie Software, Vocus and Reed Business Information.
• Ad agency Pitch announced five high-level appointments: John Davis has been named creative director, Marius Gedgaudas is now design director, Sheldon Melvin is now senior art director, Scott Hanson is senior copywriter, and Ritzelle Cayabyab is a designer. Davis had previously been an executive creative director with David & Goliath Europe, Gedgaudas vice president associate design director for Deutsch L.A., Melvin art director for Silverstein & Partners, Hanson a freelance copywriter with Innocean and Cayabyab a junior designer at Deutsch L.A.
• Rick Corteville has been named CEO of digital ad agency LUXUS Inc. Previously, he’d held management positions at IPG’s Mediabrands, Zenith Optimedia, Organic Inc., Grey Asia Pacific and Beyond Interactive.
• Scott Mueller is now executive vice president of marketing consulting and communications firm Burdette Ketchum. He’d previously been general manager for MARS Advertising.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than