Welcome Aboard: All the New Hires We’ve Heard Of
ADOTAS – Who’s that stranger who appeared the office down the hall at your advertising technology firm, digital marketing company or ad agency? Why, that’s one of this week’s new industry hires. You should really check your company’s internal emails more often. Spy on the other companies you know and work with, and see who’s snatching away whom from where, below.
• Digital media planning and buying company Traffiq announced two new staffing updates. First, Ammon Brown was promoted to vice president of operations. He’d previously led the search and analytics team. Second, Alex R. Iskhakov has been named director of agency development. He’d previously been an account executive with CoxDS.
• Anthony Green is now the regional vice president of business development for audience data and campaign management software provider Optimal. Earlier, he had co-founded Concep.
• Signpost, which handles local advertising for small businesses, secured $3.75 million in Series A funding and hired Christopher DePatria, former head of sales for AOL’s Patch, to be the company’s vice president of revenue.
• Digital marketing technology company AudienceScience announced a pair of new hires. Rob Gratchner has joined as vice president of privacy. Gratchner has helped lead privacy initiatives for companies such as Microsoft, Intel, aQuantive, Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Also, Tamara Santiago-Downes is now AudienceScience’s international marketing manager. She’s held management positions with Moxie Software, Vocus and Reed Business Information.
• Ad agency Pitch announced five high-level appointments: John Davis has been named creative director, Marius Gedgaudas is now design director, Sheldon Melvin is now senior art director, Scott Hanson is senior copywriter, and Ritzelle Cayabyab is a designer. Davis had previously been an executive creative director with David & Goliath Europe, Gedgaudas vice president associate design director for Deutsch L.A., Melvin art director for Silverstein & Partners, Hanson a freelance copywriter with Innocean and Cayabyab a junior designer at Deutsch L.A.
• Rick Corteville has been named CEO of digital ad agency LUXUS Inc. Previously, he’d held management positions at IPG’s Mediabrands, Zenith Optimedia, Organic Inc., Grey Asia Pacific and Beyond Interactive.
• Scott Mueller is now executive vice president of marketing consulting and communications firm Burdette Ketchum. He’d previously been general manager for MARS Advertising.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adjust Says: Click Injection Fraud To Become Dominant Woe for Mobile Marketers
- The Consumers Have Spoken: How Brands Can Survive Crises
- Acquisition by Innotech Capitals Opens Global Markets for Ad-Juster
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report