Welcome Aboard: All the New Hires We’ve Heard Of
ADOTAS – Who’s that stranger who appeared the office down the hall at your advertising technology firm, digital marketing company or ad agency? Why, that’s one of this week’s new industry hires. You should really check your company’s internal emails more often. Spy on the other companies you know and work with, and see who’s snatching away whom from where, below.
• Digital media planning and buying company Traffiq announced two new staffing updates. First, Ammon Brown was promoted to vice president of operations. He’d previously led the search and analytics team. Second, Alex R. Iskhakov has been named director of agency development. He’d previously been an account executive with CoxDS.
• Anthony Green is now the regional vice president of business development for audience data and campaign management software provider Optimal. Earlier, he had co-founded Concep.
• Signpost, which handles local advertising for small businesses, secured $3.75 million in Series A funding and hired Christopher DePatria, former head of sales for AOL’s Patch, to be the company’s vice president of revenue.
• Digital marketing technology company AudienceScience announced a pair of new hires. Rob Gratchner has joined as vice president of privacy. Gratchner has helped lead privacy initiatives for companies such as Microsoft, Intel, aQuantive, Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Also, Tamara Santiago-Downes is now AudienceScience’s international marketing manager. She’s held management positions with Moxie Software, Vocus and Reed Business Information.
• Ad agency Pitch announced five high-level appointments: John Davis has been named creative director, Marius Gedgaudas is now design director, Sheldon Melvin is now senior art director, Scott Hanson is senior copywriter, and Ritzelle Cayabyab is a designer. Davis had previously been an executive creative director with David & Goliath Europe, Gedgaudas vice president associate design director for Deutsch L.A., Melvin art director for Silverstein & Partners, Hanson a freelance copywriter with Innocean and Cayabyab a junior designer at Deutsch L.A.
• Rick Corteville has been named CEO of digital ad agency LUXUS Inc. Previously, he’d held management positions at IPG’s Mediabrands, Zenith Optimedia, Organic Inc., Grey Asia Pacific and Beyond Interactive.
• Scott Mueller is now executive vice president of marketing consulting and communications firm Burdette Ketchum. He’d previously been general manager for MARS Advertising.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]