Welcome Aboard: All the New Hires We’ve Heard Of
ADOTAS – Who’s that stranger who appeared the office down the hall at your advertising technology firm, digital marketing company or ad agency? Why, that’s one of this week’s new industry hires. You should really check your company’s internal emails more often. Spy on the other companies you know and work with, and see who’s snatching away whom from where, below.
• Digital media planning and buying company Traffiq announced two new staffing updates. First, Ammon Brown was promoted to vice president of operations. He’d previously led the search and analytics team. Second, Alex R. Iskhakov has been named director of agency development. He’d previously been an account executive with CoxDS.
• Anthony Green is now the regional vice president of business development for audience data and campaign management software provider Optimal. Earlier, he had co-founded Concep.
• Signpost, which handles local advertising for small businesses, secured $3.75 million in Series A funding and hired Christopher DePatria, former head of sales for AOL’s Patch, to be the company’s vice president of revenue.
• Digital marketing technology company AudienceScience announced a pair of new hires. Rob Gratchner has joined as vice president of privacy. Gratchner has helped lead privacy initiatives for companies such as Microsoft, Intel, aQuantive, Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Also, Tamara Santiago-Downes is now AudienceScience’s international marketing manager. She’s held management positions with Moxie Software, Vocus and Reed Business Information.
• Ad agency Pitch announced five high-level appointments: John Davis has been named creative director, Marius Gedgaudas is now design director, Sheldon Melvin is now senior art director, Scott Hanson is senior copywriter, and Ritzelle Cayabyab is a designer. Davis had previously been an executive creative director with David & Goliath Europe, Gedgaudas vice president associate design director for Deutsch L.A., Melvin art director for Silverstein & Partners, Hanson a freelance copywriter with Innocean and Cayabyab a junior designer at Deutsch L.A.
• Rick Corteville has been named CEO of digital ad agency LUXUS Inc. Previously, he’d held management positions at IPG’s Mediabrands, Zenith Optimedia, Organic Inc., Grey Asia Pacific and Beyond Interactive.
• Scott Mueller is now executive vice president of marketing consulting and communications firm Burdette Ketchum. He’d previously been general manager for MARS Advertising.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced [...] more »
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services [...] more »
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- VIDEO: Be On Integrates Emotion Measurement Platform Into Branded Video Campaigns June 14th 2013 LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013
- Lost in Translation: Bridging the Chasm Between ‘Search Engine’ and ‘Marketing’ Through Entity Ads June 13th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Amit Goswami: Success of display programmatic IO is built on matured interoperable audience targeting standard. It wont
- Tom: Great infographic! Informative and fun.
- The Pageview Industrial Complex - Marketing Talent Inc - Marketing Talent Inc: [...] eye-tracking advertising test to date has demonstrated that consumers have developed a keen “banner
- clypd discusses challenges with cross-channel attribution | clypd: [...] Conversion Attribution In Cross-Channel Marketing: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due [...]