Infographic:”The Social Sharing Button Playground”
ADOTAS – The dismaying thing about social media is, you can’t have a large and engaged audience on every social site. The edifying thing about social media is, you can’t have a large and engaged audience on every social site. As this new infographic from digital marketing firm The Search Agency attests, the key to mastering your social strategy is to know where your audience is hanging out and to work that site (or, more likely, those sites) to the best of your ability. The graphic digs into whether women or men are more present on each of several major social sites, whether they’re suitable for a B2B or B2C dialogue or both, stats about the networks’ growth, topics discussed most often on each and whether the tone of discussion is more “work” or more “play.” If you think about these things, the Search Agency suggests, you’ll have a better idea of where to push your messages and which social sharing buttons you should feature more prominently on your own content. Take a look:
- Pingback from The Social Sharing Button Playground [Infographic]
Leave a Comment
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 20-25th
- Brands and Retailers Are Searching, Searching: Who Will Find the Pot of Gold?
- “Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
- Do More Programmatic Ads Mean Less Viewability?