Infographic: Where to Sell Online (A Flow Chart)
ADOTAS – It’s funny because so much of it is true (and probably quantifiably so): CPC Strategy, which handles data solutions for e-merchants, has created this infographic explaining, via a flow chart, where you should be vending your wares based on what you’re selling, who your audience is, what your business plan is like, what you’re trying to convey about your brand and… well, a bunch of things, including how good your Cantonese is. It guides the reader/viewer through a clutch of familiar search, social, e-commerce sites, both macro and fairly niche. Seems as though the CPC Strategy crew both knows the marketplace and has a sense of humor. Here (click to enlarge):
- Pingback from d161.co - ¿Dónde vender por internet?
Leave a Comment
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’?
- 5 Ways Publishers Can Use Location Data
- Audience Targeting: How Accurate…and Useful…Is Your Data?