Infographic: The ROI of Tag Management
ADOTAS – The discussion of tag management and its merits has grown louder in recent months, which is great for people who specialize in tag management, but one of the problems those folks face is that so few people really understand what they do, exactly. With this new infographic from tag management company Tealium, based on a study it conducted with Econsultancy, the results of which were released at the end of last week, now you have a handy guide. A tag is just a tracking pixel, and tags are essential, but deploying tags can require many hours spent coding by IT, and not only is there a lot of room for human error, but excessive tags can become unwieldy and slow down a website. This infographic, and the report it illustrates, explains some of the challenges and also shows what the executives surveyed found after they’d worked with a tag management service to deal with all those tags, with benefits including more efficient marketing campaigns and more resources to incorporate more online services to their businesses. Take a look (click to enlarge):
Leave a Comment
- Overcoming The Marketing Challenge of Onboarding Audiences Online
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- What Publishers Need to Know About Optimizing for Mobile Video Revenue
- Where is PPC Advertising Going?
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st