Infographic: The Evolution of Marketing Automation
ADOTAS – Marketing automation — the process of automating a customer’s interactions with a brand and using it to track effectiveness of marketing approaches across all channels — was a $325 million industry in 2011, and that was a 50 percent increase in spending there from the previous year. It’s a good time, then, for voice-based marketing automation provider Ifbyphone to share this infographic about what the field’s growth means: There are more people on LinkedIn who say they have experience with marketing automation now than there are people on the network in four major American cities who say they’re lawyers. The infographic explains how marketing automation works and what positive results companies who utilize it have seen. For good measure, it points to a few other companies, working in various niches, that Ifbyphone sees as industry leaders. Check it out:
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers