BlueKai Demystifies Its Partners’ Services With New Partner Program
ADOTAS - Everybody buddy up: Data management company BlueKai has launched the BlueKai Partner Program, aiming to demystify data solutions for marketers and to help them evaluate the services of BlueKai’s 100-plus partners (providing media execution, analytics, attribution, website and creative optimization and other offerings) to make decisions based on their particular needs.
BlueKai issued a statement today explaining why it saw the need to create a program like this, with its rationale being that real-time “data access through seamless integration with other media buying processes [is] key to deciding which partners to choose,” and that the way data is used has come to a point where it’s gone beyond ad targeting and become particularly important to app partners, who want the same analytics and optimization tools as advertisers; and where web publishers and data aggregators are turning to DMPs (data management platforms), which were previously intended primarily to serve marketers.
BlueKai Partners will break down into a few different varieties, where they’ll be, according to the aforementioned statement, “assigned various badges that denote the level of integration, partnership or affiliation with BlueKai and its data program.” Media partners (including ad networks, exchanges, trading desks and publishers) will be assigned badges based on their “data transfer methods, ability to ingest media data and integration into BlueKai’s interfaces,” as well as for international reach and analytics capacities. Branded data providers (including data aggregators whose third-party data can be leveraged through the BlueKai Exchange) will be assigned badges based on categories like intent, retail, CPG, behavioral, offline, B2B and demographic, as well as categories based on particular industries. There are other partner categories — app partners (app developers using BlueKai data), DMP partners (marketers, publishers and data aggregators using the BlueKai DMP to handle their first-party data assets) and privacy partners.
Additionally, yesterday, BlueKai and content/ad optimization provider Cognitive Match announced a partnership, with BlueKai data driving Cognitive Match’s Dynamic Creative Optimization services and Cognitive Match signing on as a BlueKai app partner.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than