BlueKai Demystifies Its Partners’ Services With New Partner Program
ADOTAS - Everybody buddy up: Data management company BlueKai has launched the BlueKai Partner Program, aiming to demystify data solutions for marketers and to help them evaluate the services of BlueKai’s 100-plus partners (providing media execution, analytics, attribution, website and creative optimization and other offerings) to make decisions based on their particular needs.
BlueKai issued a statement today explaining why it saw the need to create a program like this, with its rationale being that real-time “data access through seamless integration with other media buying processes [is] key to deciding which partners to choose,” and that the way data is used has come to a point where it’s gone beyond ad targeting and become particularly important to app partners, who want the same analytics and optimization tools as advertisers; and where web publishers and data aggregators are turning to DMPs (data management platforms), which were previously intended primarily to serve marketers.
BlueKai Partners will break down into a few different varieties, where they’ll be, according to the aforementioned statement, “assigned various badges that denote the level of integration, partnership or affiliation with BlueKai and its data program.” Media partners (including ad networks, exchanges, trading desks and publishers) will be assigned badges based on their “data transfer methods, ability to ingest media data and integration into BlueKai’s interfaces,” as well as for international reach and analytics capacities. Branded data providers (including data aggregators whose third-party data can be leveraged through the BlueKai Exchange) will be assigned badges based on categories like intent, retail, CPG, behavioral, offline, B2B and demographic, as well as categories based on particular industries. There are other partner categories — app partners (app developers using BlueKai data), DMP partners (marketers, publishers and data aggregators using the BlueKai DMP to handle their first-party data assets) and privacy partners.
Additionally, yesterday, BlueKai and content/ad optimization provider Cognitive Match announced a partnership, with BlueKai data driving Cognitive Match’s Dynamic Creative Optimization services and Cognitive Match signing on as a BlueKai app partner.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]