BlueKai Demystifies Its Partners’ Services With New Partner Program
ADOTAS - Everybody buddy up: Data management company BlueKai has launched the BlueKai Partner Program, aiming to demystify data solutions for marketers and to help them evaluate the services of BlueKai’s 100-plus partners (providing media execution, analytics, attribution, website and creative optimization and other offerings) to make decisions based on their particular needs.
BlueKai issued a statement today explaining why it saw the need to create a program like this, with its rationale being that real-time “data access through seamless integration with other media buying processes [is] key to deciding which partners to choose,” and that the way data is used has come to a point where it’s gone beyond ad targeting and become particularly important to app partners, who want the same analytics and optimization tools as advertisers; and where web publishers and data aggregators are turning to DMPs (data management platforms), which were previously intended primarily to serve marketers.
BlueKai Partners will break down into a few different varieties, where they’ll be, according to the aforementioned statement, “assigned various badges that denote the level of integration, partnership or affiliation with BlueKai and its data program.” Media partners (including ad networks, exchanges, trading desks and publishers) will be assigned badges based on their “data transfer methods, ability to ingest media data and integration into BlueKai’s interfaces,” as well as for international reach and analytics capacities. Branded data providers (including data aggregators whose third-party data can be leveraged through the BlueKai Exchange) will be assigned badges based on categories like intent, retail, CPG, behavioral, offline, B2B and demographic, as well as categories based on particular industries. There are other partner categories — app partners (app developers using BlueKai data), DMP partners (marketers, publishers and data aggregators using the BlueKai DMP to handle their first-party data assets) and privacy partners.
Additionally, yesterday, BlueKai and content/ad optimization provider Cognitive Match announced a partnership, with BlueKai data driving Cognitive Match’s Dynamic Creative Optimization services and Cognitive Match signing on as a BlueKai app partner.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]