Bizo Releases Self-Service B2B Retargeting Service
ADOTAS - Business audience marketing services provider Bizo launched a self-service version of Bizo Retargeting, which a statement from the company calls “the first self-service retargeting platform specifically designed for business audience marketers.” In addition to retargeting via display ads, the new release also offers audience reporting and analytics designed to allow B2B marketers insights into demographics like the industry and staff size of their audiences, as well as the job functions and level of seniority among those audiences, and insights into who’s actually converting. According to the aforementioned statement, the new service could cost marketers as little as $5 a day.
Bizo cited the recent Crain’s BtoB survey, in particular marketers’ claim that their biggest online challenge right now is generating enough leads, in explaining why retargeting might be a good idea, and it claimed retargeting via display ads, by keeping the brand present in the user’s mind, can boost the performance of email, search advertising and social media marketing efforts as well.
In the statement, Bizo’s vice president of product management, Chris Mann, said that “with our self-service solution, we’ve packaged up one of the highest-performing display ad tactics, business audience analytics and Bizo’s premium inventory and made this accessible to organizations of any size on a performance basis.” The service has been in beta for two months now, and Bizo counts Upsellit and Field ID as among the customers who had tried it out. Field ID CEO Somen Mondal explained in the release that his company was “investing in a mix of programs to drive our target prospects to our site to learn about our inspection software, but many leave without providing any information about themselves. To date, it’s been very difficult to reach these people again.” By retargeting users who’d already visited the company’s site, he said, they hoped to fix that.
This is great. It’s disappointing how few high-quality self-serve campaign platforms are available to low- and mid-level advertisers, so it’s awesome to see a company like Bizo offer a new option.
Leave a Comment
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran