Bizo Releases Self-Service B2B Retargeting Service
ADOTAS - Business audience marketing services provider Bizo launched a self-service version of Bizo Retargeting, which a statement from the company calls “the first self-service retargeting platform specifically designed for business audience marketers.” In addition to retargeting via display ads, the new release also offers audience reporting and analytics designed to allow B2B marketers insights into demographics like the industry and staff size of their audiences, as well as the job functions and level of seniority among those audiences, and insights into who’s actually converting. According to the aforementioned statement, the new service could cost marketers as little as $5 a day.
Bizo cited the recent Crain’s BtoB survey, in particular marketers’ claim that their biggest online challenge right now is generating enough leads, in explaining why retargeting might be a good idea, and it claimed retargeting via display ads, by keeping the brand present in the user’s mind, can boost the performance of email, search advertising and social media marketing efforts as well.
In the statement, Bizo’s vice president of product management, Chris Mann, said that “with our self-service solution, we’ve packaged up one of the highest-performing display ad tactics, business audience analytics and Bizo’s premium inventory and made this accessible to organizations of any size on a performance basis.” The service has been in beta for two months now, and Bizo counts Upsellit and Field ID as among the customers who had tried it out. Field ID CEO Somen Mondal explained in the release that his company was “investing in a mix of programs to drive our target prospects to our site to learn about our inspection software, but many leave without providing any information about themselves. To date, it’s been very difficult to reach these people again.” By retargeting users who’d already visited the company’s site, he said, they hoped to fix that.
This is great. It’s disappointing how few high-quality self-serve campaign platforms are available to low- and mid-level advertisers, so it’s awesome to see a company like Bizo offer a new option.
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through