Bizo Releases Self-Service B2B Retargeting Service
ADOTAS - Business audience marketing services provider Bizo launched a self-service version of Bizo Retargeting, which a statement from the company calls “the first self-service retargeting platform specifically designed for business audience marketers.” In addition to retargeting via display ads, the new release also offers audience reporting and analytics designed to allow B2B marketers insights into demographics like the industry and staff size of their audiences, as well as the job functions and level of seniority among those audiences, and insights into who’s actually converting. According to the aforementioned statement, the new service could cost marketers as little as $5 a day.
Bizo cited the recent Crain’s BtoB survey, in particular marketers’ claim that their biggest online challenge right now is generating enough leads, in explaining why retargeting might be a good idea, and it claimed retargeting via display ads, by keeping the brand present in the user’s mind, can boost the performance of email, search advertising and social media marketing efforts as well.
In the statement, Bizo’s vice president of product management, Chris Mann, said that “with our self-service solution, we’ve packaged up one of the highest-performing display ad tactics, business audience analytics and Bizo’s premium inventory and made this accessible to organizations of any size on a performance basis.” The service has been in beta for two months now, and Bizo counts Upsellit and Field ID as among the customers who had tried it out. Field ID CEO Somen Mondal explained in the release that his company was “investing in a mix of programs to drive our target prospects to our site to learn about our inspection software, but many leave without providing any information about themselves. To date, it’s been very difficult to reach these people again.” By retargeting users who’d already visited the company’s site, he said, they hoped to fix that.
This is great. It’s disappointing how few high-quality self-serve campaign platforms are available to low- and mid-level advertisers, so it’s awesome to see a company like Bizo offer a new option.
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]