Welcome Aboard: This Week’s New Hires
ADOTAS - It’s another Friday, and while everyone’s preparing to check out for the weekend, you can also check out this week’s new appointments and promotions at software companies, ad agencies, marketing firms and major publishers. Welcome aboard, all, and without further ado:
• Kartik Ramakrishnan is now senior vice president and general manager for search engine marketing company Adchemy. He joins Adchemy from Yahoo, where he’d been senior vice president of engineering.
• Brad Piggott has been promoted from vice president of sales for the Central and Western regions to vice president of U.S. sales at digital video advertising company BrightRoll.
• Mobile-specific direct response ad agency Clash Media Mobile has named Tore Erickson vice president of sales and operations. He had previously been vice president of advertising sales at Winster Inc.
• The Weather Channel Companies (TWCC) announced a couple of executive appointments: Curt Hecht is now the company’s chief global revenue officer, a newly-created position for TWCC. He had previously been with Publicis Groupe, where he’d created and served as CEO of the VivaKi Nerve Center. Meanwhile, Karen Marderosian has been named vice president, regional manager, Detroit ad sales. She had handled Detroit regional sales for Discovery Communications.
• Over at the VivaKi Nerve Center, the digital agency’s research and development arm, Kurt Unkel has been named president. He had been executive vice president and general manager of Audience on Demand, a service of the Nerve Center.
• Social human resources management software provider TribeHR has named Mark Gally as vice president of marketing. He’d previously held the same position for VideoIQ.
• Digital media/content platform Martini Media has tapped Thomas O’Regan to be its CRO. O’Regan comes to Martini from TheStreet.com, where he’d been senior vice president of advertising sales.
• Digital marketing company Lyris named Nav Singh its vice president of operations and IT. Singh had previously been director of cloud operations for HP’s Autonomy Division.
• Digital agency Blitz named Cathy Saidiner to be its president, a new position for the acengy. Formerly, she was president of McCann Erickson Los Angeles.
• Ad agency Ignited has appointed L.J. Kobe as its group media director, which is a newly-created role. She comes to Ignited from AT&T, where she’d been director of emerging media.
• Creative agency Red Tettemer + Partners has named Perry Morris senior account manager. Previously, Morris had been an account manager with Goodby, Silverstein and Partners.
• A board appointment: Digital experience management provider G5 has named Mike Seashols executive chairman. Seashols has been the CEO of Avolent, Documentum, GoldenGate Software, Versant and Evolve Software, and he also serves as chairman of NetBase.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution