Welcome Aboard: This Week’s New Hires
ADOTAS - It’s another Friday, and while everyone’s preparing to check out for the weekend, you can also check out this week’s new appointments and promotions at software companies, ad agencies, marketing firms and major publishers. Welcome aboard, all, and without further ado:
• Kartik Ramakrishnan is now senior vice president and general manager for search engine marketing company Adchemy. He joins Adchemy from Yahoo, where he’d been senior vice president of engineering.
• Brad Piggott has been promoted from vice president of sales for the Central and Western regions to vice president of U.S. sales at digital video advertising company BrightRoll.
• Mobile-specific direct response ad agency Clash Media Mobile has named Tore Erickson vice president of sales and operations. He had previously been vice president of advertising sales at Winster Inc.
• The Weather Channel Companies (TWCC) announced a couple of executive appointments: Curt Hecht is now the company’s chief global revenue officer, a newly-created position for TWCC. He had previously been with Publicis Groupe, where he’d created and served as CEO of the VivaKi Nerve Center. Meanwhile, Karen Marderosian has been named vice president, regional manager, Detroit ad sales. She had handled Detroit regional sales for Discovery Communications.
• Over at the VivaKi Nerve Center, the digital agency’s research and development arm, Kurt Unkel has been named president. He had been executive vice president and general manager of Audience on Demand, a service of the Nerve Center.
• Social human resources management software provider TribeHR has named Mark Gally as vice president of marketing. He’d previously held the same position for VideoIQ.
• Digital media/content platform Martini Media has tapped Thomas O’Regan to be its CRO. O’Regan comes to Martini from TheStreet.com, where he’d been senior vice president of advertising sales.
• Digital marketing company Lyris named Nav Singh its vice president of operations and IT. Singh had previously been director of cloud operations for HP’s Autonomy Division.
• Digital agency Blitz named Cathy Saidiner to be its president, a new position for the acengy. Formerly, she was president of McCann Erickson Los Angeles.
• Ad agency Ignited has appointed L.J. Kobe as its group media director, which is a newly-created role. She comes to Ignited from AT&T, where she’d been director of emerging media.
• Creative agency Red Tettemer + Partners has named Perry Morris senior account manager. Previously, Morris had been an account manager with Goodby, Silverstein and Partners.
• A board appointment: Digital experience management provider G5 has named Mike Seashols executive chairman. Seashols has been the CEO of Avolent, Documentum, GoldenGate Software, Versant and Evolve Software, and he also serves as chairman of NetBase.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]