Welcome Aboard: This Week’s New Hires
ADOTAS - It’s another Friday, and while everyone’s preparing to check out for the weekend, you can also check out this week’s new appointments and promotions at software companies, ad agencies, marketing firms and major publishers. Welcome aboard, all, and without further ado:
• Kartik Ramakrishnan is now senior vice president and general manager for search engine marketing company Adchemy. He joins Adchemy from Yahoo, where he’d been senior vice president of engineering.
• Brad Piggott has been promoted from vice president of sales for the Central and Western regions to vice president of U.S. sales at digital video advertising company BrightRoll.
• Mobile-specific direct response ad agency Clash Media Mobile has named Tore Erickson vice president of sales and operations. He had previously been vice president of advertising sales at Winster Inc.
• The Weather Channel Companies (TWCC) announced a couple of executive appointments: Curt Hecht is now the company’s chief global revenue officer, a newly-created position for TWCC. He had previously been with Publicis Groupe, where he’d created and served as CEO of the VivaKi Nerve Center. Meanwhile, Karen Marderosian has been named vice president, regional manager, Detroit ad sales. She had handled Detroit regional sales for Discovery Communications.
• Over at the VivaKi Nerve Center, the digital agency’s research and development arm, Kurt Unkel has been named president. He had been executive vice president and general manager of Audience on Demand, a service of the Nerve Center.
• Social human resources management software provider TribeHR has named Mark Gally as vice president of marketing. He’d previously held the same position for VideoIQ.
• Digital media/content platform Martini Media has tapped Thomas O’Regan to be its CRO. O’Regan comes to Martini from TheStreet.com, where he’d been senior vice president of advertising sales.
• Digital marketing company Lyris named Nav Singh its vice president of operations and IT. Singh had previously been director of cloud operations for HP’s Autonomy Division.
• Digital agency Blitz named Cathy Saidiner to be its president, a new position for the acengy. Formerly, she was president of McCann Erickson Los Angeles.
• Ad agency Ignited has appointed L.J. Kobe as its group media director, which is a newly-created role. She comes to Ignited from AT&T, where she’d been director of emerging media.
• Creative agency Red Tettemer + Partners has named Perry Morris senior account manager. Previously, Morris had been an account manager with Goodby, Silverstein and Partners.
• A board appointment: Digital experience management provider G5 has named Mike Seashols executive chairman. Seashols has been the CEO of Avolent, Documentum, GoldenGate Software, Versant and Evolve Software, and he also serves as chairman of NetBase.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through