Welcome Aboard: This Week’s New Hires
ADOTAS - It’s another Friday, and while everyone’s preparing to check out for the weekend, you can also check out this week’s new appointments and promotions at software companies, ad agencies, marketing firms and major publishers. Welcome aboard, all, and without further ado:
• Kartik Ramakrishnan is now senior vice president and general manager for search engine marketing company Adchemy. He joins Adchemy from Yahoo, where he’d been senior vice president of engineering.
• Brad Piggott has been promoted from vice president of sales for the Central and Western regions to vice president of U.S. sales at digital video advertising company BrightRoll.
• Mobile-specific direct response ad agency Clash Media Mobile has named Tore Erickson vice president of sales and operations. He had previously been vice president of advertising sales at Winster Inc.
• The Weather Channel Companies (TWCC) announced a couple of executive appointments: Curt Hecht is now the company’s chief global revenue officer, a newly-created position for TWCC. He had previously been with Publicis Groupe, where he’d created and served as CEO of the VivaKi Nerve Center. Meanwhile, Karen Marderosian has been named vice president, regional manager, Detroit ad sales. She had handled Detroit regional sales for Discovery Communications.
• Over at the VivaKi Nerve Center, the digital agency’s research and development arm, Kurt Unkel has been named president. He had been executive vice president and general manager of Audience on Demand, a service of the Nerve Center.
• Social human resources management software provider TribeHR has named Mark Gally as vice president of marketing. He’d previously held the same position for VideoIQ.
• Digital media/content platform Martini Media has tapped Thomas O’Regan to be its CRO. O’Regan comes to Martini from TheStreet.com, where he’d been senior vice president of advertising sales.
• Digital marketing company Lyris named Nav Singh its vice president of operations and IT. Singh had previously been director of cloud operations for HP’s Autonomy Division.
• Digital agency Blitz named Cathy Saidiner to be its president, a new position for the acengy. Formerly, she was president of McCann Erickson Los Angeles.
• Ad agency Ignited has appointed L.J. Kobe as its group media director, which is a newly-created role. She comes to Ignited from AT&T, where she’d been director of emerging media.
• Creative agency Red Tettemer + Partners has named Perry Morris senior account manager. Previously, Morris had been an account manager with Goodby, Silverstein and Partners.
• A board appointment: Digital experience management provider G5 has named Mike Seashols executive chairman. Seashols has been the CEO of Avolent, Documentum, GoldenGate Software, Versant and Evolve Software, and he also serves as chairman of NetBase.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV